Testosterone injections

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Chronic pain from spinal surgery necessitated Methadone for 16 years, which caused hypogonadism.
Sorry to hear about that.

And sorry you didn't have a good experience with it.

So you don't need the Trt anymore at all and quality of life is good or are you going to go back on post kids?

bmw633

Woodpecker
Sorry to hear about that.

And sorry you didn't have a good experience with it.

So you don't need the Trt anymore at all and quality of life is good or are you going to go back on post kids?
Getting new labs once I get back to US from the Philippines. I have Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency from damage to my pituitary from the long term Methadone prescribed for chronic pain. Medical care here is primitive, 1960-1970 level of care, many lab test not available, even in Manila.

My last testosterone labs were in the normal range after 6 weeks of Prednisone, but have not had subsequent labs due to CV19 lockdown last year.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I can promise the effect from pine pollen is not merely a placebo. For three days I've been taking a third to a half of a dropper early in the morning and I am full of energy all day. It seems to be helping with my allergies too. It feels better than TRT as well.
I bought some pine pollen to try it before testosterone. Right now, I'm trying any natural remedies I can before I commit to TRT.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I bought some pine pollen to try it before testosterone. Right now, I'm trying any natural remedies I can before I commit to TRT.

Which is exactly what you should do, don’t give up unless you have absolutely no other choice.

I’m sure you’re already familiar with them but do your extensive research and look into

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Getting new labs once I get back to US from the Philippines. I have Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency from damage to my pituitary from the long term Methadone prescribed for chronic pain. Medical care here is primitive, 1960-1970 level of care, many lab test not available, even in Manila.

My last testosterone labs were in the normal range after 6 weeks of Prednisone, but have not had subsequent labs due to CV19 lockdown last year.
Modern USA TRT is available in Manila at a clinic there. From memory it is doctor Joel Lopez and his business there. That means T injections, HCG, an aromatase inhibitor and what to draw blood for.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Which is exactly what you should do, don’t give up unless you have absolutely no other choice.

I’m sure you’re already familiar with them but do your extensive research and look into

look into triptorelin and maybe even proviron....don’t know why it cut off sorry.