Texan co-ed crosses state line to murder fetus, ABC news celebrates it

PillBoxer

Sparrow

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
So despite all the rape/incest/life of the mother talk, I've always believed that the majority of abortions were to fix accidental conceptions.

ABC goes and confirms my belief. Glad the baby had to die so you could finish college.

“I had to keep in mind that I was doing this for me. This is my future on the line. It's my body on the line. And it's a lot to take in,” she added.

I stopped there. If only she would have thought about that before she let some guy do his thing with "her" body that she so obviously cherishes and respects.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Texan co-ed crosses state line to murder fetus
This was the intended effect of the abortion ban. If you wanted an abortion so badly, you had to drive a good few hundred miles to get one. It's a degree of deliberation that you can't just chalk up to passion of the moment. You can't say, "I was under pressure to go to the neighborhood abortion clinic just a few yards away from where I live." You can't apologize for something like this. This is not an "oops teehee I killed my baby teehee". It's fully, 100% premediated, deliberate, and dedicated effort to murder her baby. She spent hours on the road, possibly even making gas stops, fully intending to have someone in a white lab coat stick pliers up her front-hole and rip the baby limb from limb.

Some women will realize that this is too much for their conscience to bear and avoid abortion. That is the intended effect. It increases the complexity of the act so that performing the act becomes that much more morally condemning.

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
The body of the fetus is not the property of the woman. Nobody cares what we do with our bodies (unless it's compelled vacination). But we don't have the right to end the lives of others. If a woman wishes to abort herself she may do so although that would be unfortunate and nobody would advocate that.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
This was the intended effect of the abortion ban. If you wanted an abortion so badly, you had to drive a good few hundred miles to get one. It's a degree of deliberation that you can't just chalk up to passion of the moment. You can't say, "I was under pressure to go to the neighborhood abortion clinic just a few yards away from where I live." You can't apologize for something like this. This is not an "oops teehee I killed my baby teehee". It's fully, 100% premediated, deliberate, and dedicated effort to murder her baby. She spent hours on the road, possibly even making gas stops, fully intending to have someone in a white lab coat stick pliers up her front-hole and rip the baby limb from limb.

Some women will realize that this is too much for their conscience to bear and avoid abortion. That is the intended effect. It increases the complexity of the act so that performing the act becomes that much more morally condemning.

People tend to go the path of least resistance. The greater the resistance. The fewer the instances. The more immutable the law and other obstacles in regards to issues like this in the same way gravity operates regardless of location on the earth the less likely.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Why wo
So despite all the rape/incest/life of the mother talk, I've always believed that the majority of abortions were to fix accidental conceptions.

ABC goes and confirms my belief. Glad the baby had to die so you could finish college.

Why would she make this public? Even if she feels it is necessary, it is nothing to tell the world about. I wonder if the father agreed with this. My mother said that the father should have no say. She said that a woman has a right to an abortion even if the father strongly objects and states he will raise the baby himself (which relieves her of excuses like not wanting to take care of the child). I think most pro-abortion people feel like my mother.

Why don't fathers matter?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Why wo

Why would she make this public? Even if she feels it is necessary, it is nothing to tell the world about. I wonder if the father agreed with this. My mother said that the father should have no say. She said that a woman has a right to an abortion even if the father strongly objects and states he will raise the baby himself (which relieves her of excuses like not wanting to take care of the child). I think most pro-abortion people feel like my mother.

Why don't fathers matter?
I'd probably tell her you're glad she decided not to kill you and see how that goes.

Sorry, but people like that don't seem to view the children as children but rather nuisances. Sorry that this is your mother we are talking about, but frankly that is a totally immoral point of view.

Really people fall into two camps: Abortion is the most heinous thing one can do.... or its just another bodily function. There's really no in between.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I'd probably tell her you're glad she decided not to kill you and see how that goes.

Sorry, but people like that don't seem to view the children as children but rather nuisances. Sorry that this is your mother we are talking about, but frankly that is a totally immoral point of view.

Really people fall into two camps: Abortion is the most heinous thing one can do.... or its just another bodily function. There's really no in between.
Ironically, my father wanted to have the abortion, so even now it makes things awkward knowing this. It would have been better for my mother never to state this though. Ignorance is sometimes bliss.

She is a typical brainwashed leftist (like a few others in my family) that feels her side is morally superior and anybody else that disagrees is racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. This race card includes blacks that are conservative. Needless to say, my traditional shift in values has led to tension.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Ironically, my father wanted to have the abortion, so even now it makes things awkward knowing this. It would have been better for my mother never to state this though. Ignorance is sometimes bliss.

She is a typical brainwashed leftist (like a few others in my family) that feels her side is morally superior and anybody else that disagrees is racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. This race card includes blacks that are conservative. Needless to say, my traditional shift in values has led to tension.
Thanks be to God that God is our adoptive Heavenly Father who would never forsake us, and who will always love and cherish us, despite how much we grieve Him. Hallelujah, praise our merciful Father, the Son who went out in search of His lost sheep, and the Holy Spirit who assures us as a seal on our foreheads that we are His!

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
This is absolutely disgusting. An issue to gauge a persons humanity is abortion. If they insist on this they should be forced to hear in detail what they are doing and then they can't pretend they were ignorant.

captndonk

Woodpecker
This is cruel and sad. Just by the pictures I can tell that there is something seriousl wrong with this woman, and of course with the country that allows this to happen.