The 5G thread

Levaduro

Pigeon
RE: No escape from 5G radiation: 20,000 satellites will coat the world in 5G

Eazy_E said:
5g may or may not give us all cancer or leukemia. My only consolation is that the people who foisted it on us, they'll get it too, along with their family, and their children, and their dog. Same as the people who filled the food supply with Roundup. Maybe it gives lymphoma, maybe it doesn't, but it's so pervasive that I hope all the Bayer Monsanto executives that falsified studies that it's safe, all the lawyers that stood behind them, and all the people who worked to have it used in ever increasing quantities, I hope they have plenty of time to count their money when it's them or their children in the hospital bed.

From what I know, they found that the exposure to 5G increases the amount of "free radicals"in your body. To sum it up, free radicals are atoms which are surrounded by another atom plus electrons instead of being only surrounded by electrons. the problem with "free radicals" is that they do damage to our cells and as we age, our body loses the capability to fight "free radicals". One of the possibles ways to prevent this from happening is by eating food rich in ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)

Therefore, I assume that not only they could have access to some kind of medicine or supplements rich in ORAC but they may also have an specific diet in order to detoxify their body.

I slightly changed my diet because of this:

Every morning I eat a raw garlic clove ( which are also good to prevent colds and also have tons of antioxidant and reduces blood pessure btw)
Everytime I cook meat, I use oregano to season it.
I have also included pistachios and lentils, which are good for me because they have a lot of calories and proteins which I need to work out at the gym.

Even if it doesn't work, I am not really making any "extra-effort" since already liked that food and is surely worthy for other aspects of my health.So, there are plenty of food rich on ORAC, you just have to find a way to include it in your diet.

Guy80

Sparrow

RoastBeefCurtains4Me said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Might as well dump this here. It's an article about how China is poised cut the USA out of the global information loop. I'm not a tech guru but the indication seems to be that the trillion dollar US digital-police-state is about to get kicked in the nuts hard enough that it might not get back up, and China is poised to take the top spot for digital intelligence dominance.

https://www.lawliberty.org/2019/09/...ail&utm_term=0_53ee3e1605-01145ca698-72519097

About to Go Dark

Not only the Chinese, but South Korean, Japanese, British and other teams are building the capability to embed quantum communications in the new 5G networks. Not only will China go dark to U.S. signals intelligence; the rest of the world will, too, and in short order. Huawei’s 5G systems will wipe out America’s longstanding advantage in electronic eavesdropping. The U.S. intelligence community spends $80 billion a year, mostly on SIGINT, and the whole investment is at risk. Washington’s view, dutifully reported by Gertz, is that Huawei’s dominance in 5G systems will allow China to steal everyone’s data. The reality is far more ominous, as I understand it. China will enable the rest of the world to cut off America’s access to everyone else’s data. When Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urged a senior German official not to buy Huawei’s broadband, the German replied that China hadn’t eavesdropped on Chancellor Merkel’s cell-phone conversations, as had the United States.

yeah idk about that..too vague and sounds like assumption US cannot see China 5G

FilipSRB

Woodpecker

Qualcomm expects 5G smartphone adoption to be faster then 4G:

Qualcomm's prediction of 1.4 Billion 5G smartphones by 2022

As part of that drive to take 5G to the mass market, Qualcomm stated on stage that they expect more than 1.4 billion smartphones (that’s smartphones, not 5G-enabled IoT devices) with 5G to be shipped by 2022.
The title of the first 4G smartphone (albeit WiMAX rather than LTE) is usually attributed to the HTC Evo 4G, which came out in June 2010. By the end of 2010, there were 4 million 4G smartphone shipments, and it took 6 years to reach a sum of 1.4 billion. So in order for the market to hit that 1.4 billion number within 4 years of 5G devices coming to market (2019-2022), they’re going to have to beat the rate of 4G adoption by a significant factor.
Qualcomm has stated that they have 150 designs with 5G already, although not all of those are smartphones. In the presentation today, they said 230+ were either deployed or in development.

Easy_C

Crow

About to Go Dark

yeah idk about that..too vague and sounds like assumption US cannot see China 5G

Believe it or not, that assumption is entirely correct if they integrate entanglement technology.

Seeing that article...it makes sense: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...ews/quantum-encryption-even-nsa-cannot-break/

Putting these two pieces together, if it's Huwaei leading this that means the globo crusade against them suddenly makes sense.

Edit: we have to understand that with private communications the entire current economy collapses. There's no mass market of data tracking all your web activity to market, no algorithms to give people their stealth social credit scores, no way to run algorithmically targeted political/ad campaigns....etc. If this tech becomes mainstream the American tech/intelligence oligarchy collapses and they lose everything.

Easy_C The overseer information economy collapses, you mean. Right?

It would be interesting if Armstrong is accurate in his information there, and if it's do-able.

Garuda

Woodpecker
The Huawei Shock

This documentary produced by Japanese news network NHK shows the geopolitical war brewing over 5G all over the world thanks to testing that showed Huawei's equipment is nothing more than modern day Cold War spytech.

I would not be surprised if the locations in Germany featured here are the epicenters of that nation's coronavirus outbreak as well.

Salinger

Woodpecker
I see these things going up and although I'm pissed off myself, I feel really bad for the poor people who bought a house or condo unit in the neighborhood only to have one of those towers being put up right across from where they live. Some of these people are literally in the line of sight of these things, just a hundred or so feet away getting bathed in radiation all day long.

Louis IX

Pelican
What can you do more with 5G than with 4G? I think 4G is more than enough for normal users of internet like me. \
Am I missing the point ?

N°6

Ostrich
Polniy_Sostav said:
What can you do more with 5G than with 4G? I think 4G is more than enough for normal users of internet like me. \
Am I missing the point ?

Up to now it’s been the Internet comes to us through modems and wireless devices. In 5G, it’s the other way round: humans will live inside the internet.

acco

Kingfisher
Enhanced Eddie said:
Finally, for those more inclined to watch a youtube video than dig into scientific studies or even books or blogs, here's a TED talk to get you started on that:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F0NEaPTu9oI

Interesting video (read here).
I don't use WLAN myself, I only use a simple mobile phone, which is switched off most of the time, because I can be reached via landline.
Unfortunately this video does not give any hints how to protect yourself effectively,
e.g. against the WLAN of the neighbours.

Now I'm watching the next video ...

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
My wife bought into the whole shungite scam and ordered a ton of those stupid crystals. She's a saint and I lover her to death but she's a sucker for falling for many of these scams. And those things aren't cheap!

acco

Kingfisher
not-a-pua said:
What are people going to do when they find out 6G is already in development?
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/07/chi...ing-just-turned-on-its-5g-mobile-network.html

Maybe this article is Chinese propaganda and it doesn't describe what 6G is.

Like 5G isn't bad enough.
And what will all this future technology be capable of?
Maybe it can completely dematerialize people.

Enhanced Eddie said:
And finally a documentary, a bit on the sensationalist side, but has some good data as well... as always just do your own due diligence and fact-checking. From personal experience and from doing that work myself, I can assure you, the massive negative health effects of EMFs are very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY

Here a transcript of this video

This video show also the connection 5G and chemtrails. With this technology it's possible to observate within your rooms throu walls. That's really scary.

Next step is to buy an EMF-meter.

redpillage said:
My wife bought into the whole shungite scam and ordered a ton of those stupid crystals. She's a saint and I lover her to death but she's a sucker for falling for many of these scams. And those things aren't cheap!

I was a fool once too. They didn't decrease an EMF wave by not even one V/m2 and orgonite was marginally better, maybe only decreasing it 5-10% when put directly in front of the object. The only way to really recover is to shield completely (faraday cage), a fellow here told me, and what I have been doing, is to initiate cellular recovery by certain roots herbs and mushrooms, as well as fasting, and achieving deep sleep.

Though I have heard if you acquire the shungite from the source in Russia, not these cheesy esoteric crystals and pyramids they're selling online, that it actually does have magnetic properties to disengage the strength of these damaging wavelengths.