The 5G thread

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Bury Zenek said:
How much rock would you need for a room?

Save your money and just wrap everything with foil. Cheaper and the benefits are already known as opposed to dubious rocks.

Polniy_Sostav said:
What can you do more with 5G than with 4G? I think 4G is more than enough for normal users of internet like me. \
Am I missing the point ?

5G offers far more throughput and better latency than 4G. The goal of 5G is to offer truly unlimited home based internet over the air.

This offers up the opportunity for people like you to dump their shitty cable internet and get a very competitive 5g home based internet that is as good if not faster than traditional cables.

"Why can't we just use 4g?"
If they tried to do what I mentioned above with 4G, you would run into significant congestion at cell sites slowing down and reducing service for everyone. Think a 5 lane highway being over congested. 5G adds more "lanes" to avoid that congestion.

"Why don't they just improve the cables?"
Cable based monopolies and difficulties with companies like ATT and Verizon being allowed to lay fiber all around are principally why. Cable companies and municipalities have made it difficult to do just that. Basically, government put us in this position.

Most of the 5g stuff you see touted is hype. There are a few valid use cases like this and maybe for IoT stuff in industry. That's about it. Really for end consumers you just get a shiny 5G icon and maybe cheaper/faster home internet.

vanishing_point said:
Millimeter waves were invented in Israel to be used as DEW (directed-energy weapon).

5G is the optimal millimeter wave.

Israel is not getting 5G.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ork-tender-aims-for-2020-launch-idUSKCN1U90C4
Israel launched a tender for fifth-generation (5G) cellular frequencies on Sunday, hoping discounts to cash-strapped mobile phone operators battling fierce competition will entice bids.

The telecoms regulator expects three groups to bid, including a combination of operators to cut down on costs. It expects to announce winners by the end of the year with a commercial launch to start in 2020 and continuing through 2023.

(((They))) are getting it too.

Careful not to focus too much on the health aspect of 5G.
They will bribe experts and conduct studies in which the conclusions will be that 5G is perfectly safe and awesome. What happens then?

I think the biggest concern is the surveillance aspect. This is the angle we have to work.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
What does the Bible say about shielding and armor and harm to our body?

Ephesians 6:11-12

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

This 5G conspiracy is a red herring.

ilostabet

Pelican
I was speaking with a friend yesterday about the upcoming 5G revolution, the health dangers but also the surveillance dangers. At some point he starts to send me tons of links for stuff to do and buy for protection against its many detriments. So many hoops to jump through in order to use this technology (which in fact are valid for 4G as well).

I think this is a perfect illustration of how totalitarian modern technology is: you MUST adapt, you MUST use, you MUST rearrange your life. The world is changed from beneath your feet and you have no choice. I am 30 years old, and the technological environment and therefore the society has changed completely, and multiple times, from the time I was a little boy to now. But we're so stupefied by all this that we just think it's normal.

Never in human history there was a time when the older generation could not guide the new, but it is completely true now. What could my dad tell me to prepare for the world we have? Nothing. Everyone is caught by surprise, and accelerating. And the same for my children: I will not be able to tell them how to prepare for the future in any meaningful way because unlike in other eras, the world won't be remotely the same. And we're just supposed to pretend this is normal, this is the natural way, that change at this rapid rate is inevitable, good for us and what a sane society does.

There is never a debate about which problem is being solved by introducing this or that, and if that problem exists if it is really affecting most people, who gains by implementing it and who loses. Then they wonder how psychopaths like Bill Gates end up with so much power.

And if you suggest, as I suggested to my friend, that we don't need to live like this, we don't need all this shit, and in fact it's bad for us at almost all levels, people look at you like you are from Mars. Or worse, you are an enemy of progress.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
This is the guy who I think is just about #1 on your shitlist, ILAB.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belphegor

In demonology, Belphegor (or Beelphegor, Hebrew: בַּעַל-פְּעוֹר‎ baʿal-pə[ġ]ʿōr - Lord of the Gap) is a demon, and one of the seven princes of Hell, who helps people make discoveries. He seduces people by suggesting to them ingenious inventions that will make them rich.

Bishop and witch-hunter Peter Binsfeld believed that Belphegor tempts by means of laziness.[1] Also, according to Peter Binsfeld's Binsfeld's Classification of Demons, Belphegor is the chief demon of the deadly sin known as Sloth in Christian tradition.[2]

History
Belphegor originated as Baal-Peor, the Moabite, the father of God to whom the Israelites became attached in Shittim (Numbers 25:3), which was associated with licentiousness and orgies. It was worshipped in the form of a phallus. As a demon, he is described in Kabbalistic writings as the "disputer", an enemy of the sixth Sephiroth "beauty". When summoned, he can grant riches, the power of discovery and ingenious invention. His role as a demon was to sow discord among men and seduce them to evil through the apportionment of wealth.

ilostabet

Pelican
Interesting, I never really dived into demonology in my investigations of the technology question. But this is a good place to start. Thanks Len.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
ilostabet said:
Interesting, I never really dived into demonology in my investigations of the technology question. But this is a good place to start. Thanks Len.

Don't forget your life vest.

I don't consider myself spiritually strong enough to take anything but a passing glance at that kind of stuff. Doubtless the attention is like a circuit. It runs both ways and if you don't have sturdy breakers then it's not a good idea to turn up the voltage.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Polniy_Sostav said:
What can you do more with 5G than with 4G? I think 4G is more than enough for normal users of internet like me. \
Am I missing the point ?

You are.
5G is mostly a jump for operators not for consumers, the biggest point probably being software-defined networks.
I don't remember who said that software will eat the world, but that's just another example of that.

The biggest problem (to me anyway) is that it's bad software which is eating the world.
Mostly because we don't have enough smart people to write good software in the quantities required.
But fear not, it's only going to get worse ..

Oh and hello, my name is peter binsfeld, witch-hunter ! :tard:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I would treat bees as a canary in the coal mine. If this technology is generating a field able to do damage to pollinating insects then it should be banned.

ilostabet

Pelican
Bury Zenek said:
I would treat bees as a canary in the coal mine. If this technology is generating a field able to do damage to pollinating insects then it should be banned.

That's funny because that phenomenon has been observed since widespread electricity was introduced.

It's not that I do not agree with you. But we are about a century and a half, and a thousand technologies, too late.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
MusicForThePiano said:
redpillage said:
My wife bought into the whole shungite scam and ordered a ton of those stupid crystals. She's a saint and I lover her to death but she's a sucker for falling for many of these scams. And those things aren't cheap!

I was a fool once too. They didn't decrease an EMF wave by not even one V/m2 and orgonite was marginally better, maybe only decreasing it 5-10% when put directly in front of the object. The only way to really recover is to shield completely (faraday cage), a fellow here told me, and what I have been doing, is to initiate cellular recovery by certain roots herbs and mushrooms, as well as fasting, and achieving deep sleep.

Though I have heard if you acquire the shungite from the source in Russia, not these cheesy esoteric crystals and pyramids they're selling online, that it actually does have magnetic properties to disengage the strength of these damaging wavelengths.

That may be - but by how much?? I really want to see a credible test by someone who isn't trying to sell us something.

Saw this at a stadium while out longboarding.

TheMost

Robin
Anyone know how we can test 5G strength? I heard somewhere that it goes up to 60GHz and the test equipment costs $20,000.

Saw a youtube video lately. Tin foil blocked FM radio easily, and AM radio if you completely wrapped the radio in tin foil on all sides. But the tin foil didn't blog the wifi router at all.

I have been inside a hempcrete house, which is just dry hemp held together with hydraulic lime, an ancient and traditional building method. 3G was completely blocked, wifi and 4G were much diminished. Wall thickness was 12 inches. It felt very peaceful inside the house, and yes it had lots of windows, it wasn't a bunker by any means.

The problem with hempcrete is the cost. Hemp itself is cheap now, but it is very bulky, shipping is expensive. But the hydraulic lime is the most expensive ingredient, it costs as much as the hemp and hemp shipping put together.

So, what is the best way to block 5G and wifi? Would 4 feet of dirt do it? 4 inches of concrete and rebar? There are lots of websites selling products, but haven't really found one that says "here is how to test it and know that it is working, and here are the design principles". Also EM and RF blocking is fine; how about ground current? Apparently in my city the neutral wires are dumping a lot of current into the ground. Can ground current be mitigated? Just keep your bed above the ground and insulated with a wooden bedframe or some such?

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
TheMost said:
Anyone know how we can test 5G strength? I heard somewhere that it goes up to 60GHz and the test equipment costs $20,000.

Saw a youtube video lately. Tin foil blocked FM radio easily, and AM radio if you completely wrapped the radio in tin foil on all sides. But the tin foil didn't blog the wifi router at all.

I have been inside a hempcrete house, which is just dry hemp held together with hydraulic lime, an ancient and traditional building method. 3G was completely blocked, wifi and 4G were much diminished. Wall thickness was 12 inches. It felt very peaceful inside the house, and yes it had lots of windows, it wasn't a bunker by any means.

The problem with hempcrete is the cost. Hemp itself is cheap now, but it is very bulky, shipping is expensive. But the hydraulic lime is the most expensive ingredient, it costs as much as the hemp and hemp shipping put together.

So, what is the best way to block 5G and wifi? Would 4 feet of dirt do it? 4 inches of concrete and rebar? There are lots of websites selling products, but haven't really found one that says "here is how to test it and know that it is working, and here are the design principles". Also EM and RF blocking is fine; how about ground current? Apparently in my city the neutral wires are dumping a lot of current into the ground. Can ground current be mitigated? Just keep your bed above the ground and insulated with a wooden bedframe or some such?

Instead of trying to build an entire house, why don't you contact the German company that I mentioned in post number 63 to see what type of testing, if any, they have done with their products regarding 5G technology?

https://consciousspaces.com/products/qi-home-cell-emf-protection

acco

Kingfisher
It's a british company.

First of all I would check how much you have to pay for an EMF-meter and the shielding, it will be at least a four-digit number.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I wrote a data sheet about EMF radiation and wasn't quite sure whether to put it here or in the corona/5g thread. But since my data sheet is entirely about the health effects, I wrote it in the corona thread. I'll link it up here just for the sake of completeness. First post on page 3:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74847-page-3.html

Also, this is bad news and something I didn't know - apparently the 5g frequencies are already blasting us from the 5g satellites that are already in space, and the meters that are currently on the market don't even pick that up:

In the excerpt that Roosh posted (I'm not yet sure of the source), it says "each 5G product will also have multiple phased array antennas". So does this mean that there are currently cell phones that have phased array antennas built in to them? I'm confused!

It also says "the rays of microwaves they produce will be strong enough to pass through walls and human bodies". I don't know about human bodies, or walls, but I do know that 4G can at least get through doors without windows.