The 9/11 Thread

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member

Liberals plan backfires again. They go all out to cancel Alex Jones only to have Tucker Carlson pick up his mantle...a guy that doesn't act like a WWE wrestler and already has a major media platform.

Also...I didn't notice that tweet was from Rose McGowan. The figurehead of MeToo joins up with the other side? Amazing, but another shot in the foot. Liberals have discarded the metoos and pussy hat foot soldiers for anarchists and racists.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
Imagine being someone who lost a loved one that day and wondering not only whether the initial attack was fake but also whether your loved one never had the chance to get out in time because the buildings were demolished deliberately at a pre-determined time.

I really came on board with the 9/11 stuff around 2006, but I think the majority of the grassroots 9/11 truth movement was made up of family members. They seemed like some of the first to look at this event with a critical eye. I believe there ended up being some compensation for these people with the agreement that they would no longer talk about it. I am not sure about that though.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
My uncle lives in Brooklyn and was told by an Arab client of his not to go into the city that day.
Afterwards, the man disappeared. I was told this years ago by my uncle, meaning at the very least, there was widespread knowledge on the ground that this was happening. My uncle is not a political or particularly important person, just a good small businessperson that treats people well. You have to consider there was a giant network of people who knew about this if he was warned.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
That's no reason to pretend like things happened the way the government says they did. Ryan Dawson, Christopher Bollyn, among others have done great work on investigating 9/11. I would recommend Dawson's five hour 9/11 documentary The Empire Unmasked which goes into detail about this.
Just wanted to bump the thread with a recommendation for this video. I've always liked Ryan Dawson, and finally watched his lengthy documentary. It's very thorough and difficult to distill into a few sentences, but it will remove any remaining doubts you have about 9-11.

A few points: It shows W talking about how he was reading My Pet Goat to the kids on 9-11 when he saw the first plane hit the building on tv and thought wow that person must be a terrible pilot, and then when the second plane hit, realized it wasn't an accident (there was no footage of the first plane broadcast that day).

It goes into detail about the HUNDREDS of Israeli spies arrested leading up to and after 9-11. The dancing Israelis, who were holding up lighters as if at a rock concert, dancing around and filming it all while the towers burned, they even had another van that had a picture of a flaming jet hitting the NYC skyline painted on the side of it (ON 9-11), and one of their non-Jewish workers said "Oh yeah, I'm not surprised [company owner] is being investigated by the government--he's always saying anti-American stuff. Another worker was told by a Jewish employee several times about how they hate America and "give us 20 years and we will own your media and control your country"

Two of the senators who read the redacted report were formerly staunch pro-Israel voters, and suddenly they voted against aid to Israel (I believe they were the only 2 to do so since all congressmen generally vote for whatever Israel wants). The implication is that they learned of Israeli foreknowledge or planning and suddenly became very anti-Israel. Senator Bob Graham of Texas alluded to this saying something like "I was just shocked at a foreign government we trusted"--well who else could that refer to but Israel? The US sure didn't trust Saudi Arabia.

The clip of W explaining why he can't testify unless Dick Cheney is there with him is super cringe. I had seen it before, but it's one of the worst politician lying awkward moments you will ever see. He's such a terrible liar and an idiot haha.

Anyway it's pretty depressing stuff, because when you realize the degree to which Israel controls this country, I really don't see a way out other than the US finally crashing and maybe restarting as some smaller nation states in the future. Until then the only option if you remain here is to ride it out as things continue to spiral downward.

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
The towers didn't just fall in place, it appears they DISINTEGRATED as they fell. Steel being turned into dust. Check out Judy Wood's presentations and determine for yourself.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Judy Wood is a strange tranny joke who's job is to make the truthers seem credulous and dumb. She is a false prophet by design with her 'directed energy weapon'.

Christopher Bollyn repeatedly points out that she refuses to submit any of her theses for peer review.

Ive wondered over the years if flight 93 was intended to hit building 7?

No planes with passengers hit any targets. The 'planes' were essentially plane shaped drones. "9/11 in plane sight" film does a good job on the planes that hit the towers.

The dent in the ground that was already there in Shanksville was likely hit by some kind of missile that left no wreckage.

EDIT: I might have misunderstood you. You think "missile designed to be called Flight 93" was meant to hit Building 7? It just seems that the Pentagon and Shanksville were not targeted by anything that could pass as a plane in an onlooking big city with TV cameras abounding.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
Judy Wood is a strange tranny joke who's job is to make the truthers seem credulous and dumb. She is a false prophet by design with her 'directed energy weapon'.

Christopher Bollyn repeatedly points out that she refuses to submit any of her theses for peer review.

No planes with passengers hit any targets. The 'planes' were essentially plane shaped drones. "9/11 in plane sight" film does a good job on the planes that hit the towers.

The dent in the ground that was already there in Shanksville was likely hit by some kind of missile that left no wreckage.
Right, I agree, it seems a missile hit in Shanksville, it just seems to me that the plan may have been to say a "plane" hit building 7 and something went SNAFU with that one. The missile holes were some kind of cover for that SNAFU. It seems odd that they would just demo building 7 without a better cover story than "a generator caught fire". Although, most sheep swallowed the story, so I guess it worked.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Right, I agree, it seems a missile hit in Shanksville, it just seems to me that the plan may have been to say a "plane" hit building 7 and something went SNAFU with that one. The missile holes were some kind of cover for that SNAFU. It seems odd that they would just demo building 7 without a better cover story than "a generator caught fire". Although, most sheep swallowed the story, so I guess it worked.
Ah yeah, edited the comment above to clarify that.

Maybe those two WTC planes/drones were very state of the art and they realised a few months out that they couldn't produce 3. Either wait another few years or plough ahead with 'generator fire'. Like you said, it worked.

(Maybe they did a Boeing and an H1B Indian IT guy with no previous avionics experience failed his 'WTC 7 imitation plane' performance review and found himself buried face down in an Israeli desert somewhere) .

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

A very ugly woman maybe, but I don't see any adam's apple. I'm curious how you would explain the very visible in video disintegration if not from a direct energy weapon? Are you saying directed energy weapons do not exist?

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
A very ugly woman maybe, but I don't see any adam's apple. I'm curious how you would explain the very visible in video disintegration if not from a direct energy weapon? Are you saying directed energy weapons do not exist?
They may or may not exist. Im not an expert on that.
They were not required to produce the effects we saw, what television showed.

The peer reviewed evidence presented by the likes of architects and engineers for 9/11 truth explains in detail how the alleged thermite used produced squibs and disintegrated the hundreds of thousands of tonnes of concrete whilst melting the steel.

She claims no objects struck the towers, it was all holograms.

She serves the same function as the Flat Earth community in making 'conspiracy theorists' look credulous and dumb.

Again. She doesn't submit anything for peer review.

I was remarking that she looks like a Tranny. and that is important because her handlers picked a woman who looks 7 foot tall with a fake witch's nose and bottle glasses who seems to be extremely uncoordinated and socially awkward whilst having very limited presentation skills. If she was just some civilian I wouldn't normally remark on that but putting her up as a brave! truth teller! to be followed is a way to make those who subscribe to her material look silly. She's just another Q anon, Operation trust de-moralisation campaign.

There's another guy who claims that nuclear weapons were used.

Doesn't submit that for peer review either.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
To those of you who hold that "no planes with passengers hit any targets," how do you reckon the flight manifests of victims and their families being notified, interviewed, confirming their loss, etc?

I am not being antagonistic, but this is a big hole that I would like to be educated on. If it is true these planes were passenger-less, or in fact some other projective/explosive, then there would be no passenger victim families.

It is my belief that the 4 planes were real, hijacked, and loaded with innocent victims. These 4 planes hit WTC1 and WTC2, the Pentagon, and crashed in Shanksville.

I do not believe the WTC7 official story. After learning of the dancing Israelis (and other Israeli intel activities), knowing that many Saudis left the US in days following 9/11 (with USG consent), etc., I certainly have my doubts about either of their innocence. They were at least aware of a coming attack, if not complicit in it.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
To those of you who hold that "no planes with passengers hit any targets," how do you reckon the flight manifests of victims and their families being notified, interviewed, confirming their loss, etc?

I am not being antagonistic, but this is a big hole that I would like to be educated on. If it is true these planes were passenger-less, or in fact some other projective/explosive, then there would be no passenger victim families.

It is my belief that the 4 planes were real, hijacked, and loaded with innocent victims. These 4 planes hit WTC1 and WTC2, the Pentagon, and crashed in Shanksville.

I do not believe the WTC7 official story. After learning of the dancing Israelis (and other Israeli intel activities), knowing that many Saudis left the US in days following 9/11, etc., I certainly have my doubts about either of their innocence. They were at least aware of a coming attack, if not complicit in it.

Oh the twisting, turning rabbit hole that you are about to journey down, if you wish, my friend.
(On a personal note. I personally more or less believed the Normie official story until April this year when I had time off work and the opportunity to do a bit of online research. I had moved to the "Israelis had advanced notice but didn't warn us position.." ho ho ho the journey I was to make.)

Very sad truths contained herein. (Cant Embed Odysee it seems but it buffers better than bit chute)

On whether the objects striking the towers were planes:

Planes don't have cylinders attached to their underside.
(note: Interestingly, at the end they mention Timothy McVeigh. seems the Omaha bombing was designed to be another 9-11 and elsewhere I read that Capitol Hill had the proto-Patriot Act all set up to go. They couldn't get it through congress. One of the authors of that bill? One Joe "Brandon" Biden. As the comedian said ' Its a big club..' )

The whole ridiculousness of the 9/11 narrative, 5 hours of in plain sight BS:

No way whatever hit the pentagon or a field in Shanksville was a plane. The Pentagon plane was a freakish manoeuvre that no commercial or military pilot could make. The Italian pilots commentating on Italian TV are interesting.. they remember when an F14 hid behind an Alitalia plane that Qadaffi shot down. Some payback and truth telling was in order.

The 'phone calls from the passengers" is an interesting one as well. Defies science.

So it was a False Flag? But who was behind it?

The decades long gestation of the terrorist genocide going all the way back to the King David hotel.. an Israeli PM at the time "every time I hear of the death of a (goyim) British soldier I light a little candle in my heart."
Bollyn mentions the use of Depleted Uranium.
Binyamin Netanyahu's friend Lucky Larry SilverElf just happened to decide not to go to work that day.
Sickening.

EDIT:
Im inclined to believe that James Corbett is a crypto-Elf and thus I believe that this was an exercise in gatekeeping from him BUT he does give us this nugget.
He notes that the bosses of the offices that were hit DEMANDED that staff come in for conference calls that they themselves took part in from home. The sadism.

Predictive Programming.

Hollywood run by Elves..
This was a "prestige".
Some of the cartoon and WWE stuff is a bit hokey but.. The Satan worshippers told the cattle that they would slaughter of what was coming and in doing so (in their own minds) they averted their own black karma and increased their own occult powers and their prestige with their demonic masters.

So, what then happened to the passenger planes and their innocent passengers that took off that morning?

I asked my conspiracy theory friend at work. "well who says those planes existed?" What a moron.
I actually messaged him in June this year to apologise for offhandedly dismissing the 9-11 truth he was pushing so dogmatically.
When I opened the chat history it was full of pictures from ground zero that he had sent me.
his response?
"Yeah sure, but what's this about you not taking the vaccine? You don't understand science! I do! You have to take it to protect others!"
:)

Well. By any logic the truth is something sinister and cold blooded.

This lady goes into it a little. I cant say she is peer reviewed or speaks the absolute truth but she explains how she believes their fate unfolded.
By implication it is horrible.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
? Where was this?
Give me some time.

I have to go through the Facebook profiles of fat women with sad lives who were posting her hologram theory videos everywhere 6 months ago.

Unfortunately they have posted cat videos and cat photographs about 10 x a day between then and now. takes some wading thru timelines to find them again.

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Give me some time.

I have to go through the Facebook profiles of fat women with sad lives who were posting her hologram theory videos everywhere 6 months ago.

Unfortunately they have posted cat videos and cat photographs about 10 x a day between then and now. takes some wading thru timelines to find them again.
Okay, separate the hologram from the directed energy. I'm not saying directed energy is what actually happened. I'm saying it's compelling. How did most of the tower(s) turn into dust as it fell?

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Okay, separate the hologram from the directed energy. I'm not saying directed energy is what actually happened. I'm saying it's compelling. How did most of the tower(s) turn into dust as it fell?
Look into all the thermite and nano-thermite allegations.

In British Army terms they went "P for Plenty"when prepping/coating the buildings floor by floor and blew the towers into granules of dust and warped/molten steel when they detonated it.
Note the WTC7 collapse was just a standard building demolition by comparison.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
The biggest smoking gun is the Satanic ceremony Aleister Crowley's grandson, George W Bush, held during the event.

Reading from "My Pet Goat", then having the children chant these words, in the moments after impact.

Just look at his face, while the children shout the words.

And wtf educational benefit was that supposed to be, it's clearly set up, "ok children say these words really quickly one after the other".

Kite must hit steel plane must

Truly sick.

Video here