The abortion thread

kel

Ostrich
-They don't want to pay child support.
-They feel that if they're known as a man that supports "Pro-Choice", that reputation will get them laid (more) by a current, or prospective (future), female partner(s).

I would reduce it to basically your first and last suggestions. More broadly:

- they don't want to take responsibility for a child and get thrown into #adulting (I was guilty of that for years)
- they know it's the only socially acceptable position to hold, and they want to be popular

It is really a Satanic thing, Satan has never stopped working. All these blood sacrifices, abortion,war, crime, what have you. I believe this is all planned, a Satanic work, sacrifices to open doorways, letting in the demonic. It is working, just as the Bible had predicted, just know it for what it is. As Above, So Below, this is a spiritual battle.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Women can get abortion pills if they tell the provider the're worried about how pregnancy would do to their "bikini body."

...U.K.-based organization Christian Concern had hired investigators to place calls to Marie Stopes and the British Pregnancy Advisory Service — the U.K.’s two main abortion providers — to determine how easy it was to procure abortion pills. One of the activists stated that she didn’t want to keep her baby because she was worried about what pregnancy would do to her “bikini body.”

As it turned out, any reason for an abortion was a good reason — Christian Concern’s CEO, Andrea Williams, noted that its investigation revealed “that women could get these pills using any excuse whatsoever. One of them even said that it didn’t bode well for her having a bikini body, and that was put down as an emotional reason.”

Not so long ago, that would be considered shocking. But as I’ve noted before, today’s abortion activists are made of sterner stuff than their queasier (or more strategic) foremothers, and they’ve never met an abortion they can’t clap for. Reid scoffed at the idea that someone aborting their child for a “bikini body” is a problem: “the blunt truth is, even if a woman did want to have an abortion because she was worried about stretch marks and sagging breasts, that would still be a perfectly valid choice.” As it turns out, sometimes you have to kill to get a body to die for.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Shout Your Abortion activist in Oprah Magazine.

SYA_Oprah-1280x895.jpg

This satanic baby murder activist sells a onsie that says, "Thank God for abortion."

baby.jpeg

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
French National Assembly Approves Abortion up to Birth
The French National Assembly has approved a number of amendments to the nation’s bioethics law, one of which would legalize abortion-on-demand up to birth.

By a vote of 60 in favor and 37 opposed, the legislators agreed to permit abortion at any time for a mother undergoing “psycho-social distress,” a nebulous term that allows healthcare workers total leeway to approve the procedure.

French law distinguishes between l’Interruption volontaire de grossesse (voluntary abortion), which must take place no later than the twelfth week of pregnancy, and l’interruption médicale de grossesse (medical abortion), which may be performed without restrictions up to birth.

Currently, late-term abortions require medical approval limited to cases of severe malformation of the fetus or when a pregnancy puts the mother’s life in danger, but the new law would expand this second form of abortion to include cases where the mother suffers “psycho-social distress.”

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
French National Assembly Approves Abortion up to Birth

That is truly repulsive. I was talking to some folks recently about kids I knew when I was younger who had downs syndrome. And then I realized there are no more kids with Downs Syndrome....because they're all aborted. What a sad world.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
(Cross Posting from DJT thread - likely better here)

This has been a seriously pro life republican convention. 2 very strong speakers, one last night, one tonight, both women.

Woman who got hooked into helping planned parenthood when they spoke of "safe abortions" for women and their desire to reduce overall abortions finds out that planned parenthood is pushing abortion as hard as they can. Also sees an abortion.

A Nun who is a medical doctor and ex medic for the army speaks about the unborn as the innocent victims of USA, how DJT is the most pro life president in a very long time, and Biden-Harris are the most anti life ticket ever.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
In all honesty I just assumed that Argentina had ultra loose abortion laws already. Maybe because it was one of the first countries in the world to make faggot marriage a thing (2009, I think?), it would of made sense they already had the full liberal legal library.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
New Zealand also making abortion moves in all the chaos.

Dark Times

Democracy is dead.
2% of women supporting abortion being available on-demand up to birth, 93% of women opposing sex-selective abortion being legal and 94% of women supporting the current legal standards for abortion providers and premises.

Consult with the People - no thanks
Additionally, the Abortion Legislation Committee only heard from 139 people who wanted to give oral feedback on the Bill, despite over 25,000 submissions.

By way of comparison, the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill received just 10,000 written submissions, but the Environment Committee heard 1,500 oral submissions.
New Zealand Abortion Law - Link

brando

Sparrow
"Thank God for Abortion" by Catholic Viva Ruiz. She is "artist in residence" at "Shout Your Abortion," which makes "I Love Abortion" dresses and was featured in Oprah Magazine.

From her Instagram:

Source: https://elizabethjohnston.org/lefti...spel-of-reproductive-rights-in-sick-new-song/
Comments are disabled and like ratios are invisible.

Truth does not fear the light, this is the garbage they're ramming into the minds of our women and children.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Disgusting...

Senate Democrats Block Amendment to Stop Infanticide, Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortions​

Senate Democrats today blocked a request by Republicans to vote on an amendment that would stop infanticide and provide medical care and treatment for babies who are born alive after botched abortions.

During consideration of the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill, members of both parties have filed hundreds of amendments on all sorts of political issues. Senator Ben Sasse, a pro-life Republican from Nebraska, filed an amendment to the legislation that would require holding abortionists accountable if they leave a baby who survives abortions to die.

However, pro-abortion Senator Dick Durbin, the number two Democrat in the Senate, made a motion against the amendment in an attempt to block a vote on it and claimed it violated Senate rules. Senator Sasse responded by asking the Senate to waive the rules to allow a vote on the Born Alive amendment, but Senate Democrats defeated his motion, which required 60 votes, on a 52-48 margin. Only Democrats Joe Manchin and Bob Casey joined Republicans to support the amendment to stop infanticide and protect babies who survive abortions.

Last year, during consideration of the bill itself, the Senate held a hearing on the Born Alive bill. In the hearing called, “The Infant Patient: Ensuring Appropriate Medical Care for Children Born Alive,” Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska made it clear why the bill is needed:

“This hearing is not about overturning Roe v. Wade. In fact, this hearing is not actually about limiting access to abortion at all. This hearing isn’t a debate about third-trimester, or second-trimester, or first-trimester abortion. This hearing is about making sure that every newborn baby has a fighting chance — whether she’s born in a labor and delivery ward or whether she’s born in an abortion clinic.” For once, he urged, can we not “immediately retreat into the fortified and familiar trenches our two parties have occupied for most of the past 47 years?”

Family Research Council staffer Patricia Mosley told senators: “There have been no cases involving prosecutions under the [2002] Born-Alive Infants Protection Act that we know of. Why? Because there is currently no federal criminal statute specifically prohibiting taking the lives of born-alive infants.”

If babies do survive, Mosley said it’s because of the compassion of others. But we cannot, she insisted, “rely on the extraordinary for these infants to have a chance at life. Instead, we should expect that ordinary care be given to anyone considered a full person under the law.”

To people like Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah), that’s astounding. “I’m aware of no other circumstance in the law where we would willfully disregard the humanity of a human being.”

And the idea, Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said, “that it would somehow be debatable, what to do with that child… is a remarkable statement of just how extreme and radical the pro-abortion side of this debate has gotten.”

Leading pro-life groups were disgusted by the Democrats who voted to block the bill.

“These bills would have protected very developed, living unborn children who can feel pain and those babies who are born alive following an abortion who are often allowed to die from neglect,” said National Right to Life President Carol Tobias.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
051b9Z53.jpeg