The abortion thread

There goes Mexico.

Mexico is already ruled by bloodthirsty Drug Cartels. The types that commit atrocities comparable to the demon influenced Aztec cultures.

Same demons I suspect trying to re-demonize the Latin Americans. This is just further reason for God to be angry with the country even in addition to so much blood already crying out for vengeance courtesy of those criminals.

I remember the liveleak videos of what they have done.

So many people unavenged. So many Cartel members who have gotten away with evil. I pray that God will wipe them out. I hate those people. I hate them from the bottom of my heart.

May God bring mercy upon the repentant but for the rest. The unrepentant no matter what among them. I pray for their total destruction.

It will be interesting to see how the next generations interpret this. When I was growing up in the 90s, the things the left, corporate america, and the government now preaches were still fairly culturally and politically taboo (the 90s were generally WAY more conservative than today, even though the period was very much in the era of cultural decay). I remember in public school you could get away with casually saying “fag” if a teacher just heard it in passing, or you’d just get a quick “watch your language kiddo”. Public schools weren’t as overtly leftist as they are today, but their underlying message was generally: democrats/liberals were the little guy underdogs, fighting the powerful establishment of conservative elites.

So what is exactly rebellious and counter cultural now? Your schools practically encourage you to be fag/trans. Virtually every institution spits out the gospel of SJW and PC politics. Who are you rebelling against now?

A Red pilled worldview should in theory essentially become the new punk rock among young generations yearning to break free of the establishment. Whether that actually happens remains to be seen. I spoke to a 11 year old relative of mine recently and I asked him if it was cool to be woke at school, and he said not really, and most his class didn’t support all the lgbtq crap pushed on them. Most of his friends pay no attention and make jokes about golddiggers, simps, and tiktok thots.

I don't think the so called counter-culture or rebellion is actually a real thing. Its wholly astroturfed. Its youth conforming to what is actually already socially acceptable in the wider society as "rebellion" is presented as high-status and hence worthy of emulation:

E-OIPSUWEAkPsqu.jpg
Sounds like Texas should make an amendment for Jews to kill their own babies then?

Win-win?

Towgunner

Kingfisher

She's not even attractive. I really have trouble making sense out of all this. Here's a person bragging about her "21 abortions", perhaps fake or not, but, for what ultimate reason? Logically, abortion facilities sex, albeit irresponsible and reckless sex. This person isn't hideous, but, she's absolutely no prize. It confounds me how this is typical for the average pro-choice person. Something is more at work here.

Elipe

Pelican
She's not even attractive. I really have trouble making sense out of all this. Here's a person bragging about her "21 abortions", perhaps fake or not, but, for what ultimate reason? Logically, abortion facilities sex, albeit irresponsible and reckless sex. This person isn't hideous, but, she's absolutely no prize. It confounds me how this is typical for the average pro-choice person. Something is more at work here.
She's not obese. 21 would be easy for someone like that to reach, even if she had all these 21 in her obviously post-wall years. You vastly underestimate the thirst.

Shows how many Men have such low standards.

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Dopamine addiction to attention from the internet

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Abortion is given too much emphasis in discussions of chastity and sexual morality, allowing us to pretend that this one issue would fix our problems, when in fact The Pill, mass promiscuity, and the acceptance of premarital sex and living in sin, are far more dangerous. Anyway, in 2021, abortion is the choice of the extremely lazy or incompetent, as there are a handful of other techniques women can use to live a promiscuous lifestyle without ever having an abortion.

I personally believe life begins at birth, not at conception. And in that light, I don't have any problem with preventing pregnancy in cases of incest or rape.

Abortion is bad, but I only wish abortion to become illegal if it is paired with restrictions on premarital sex. Otherwise, we will end up with a country that is made up of bastards and mistreated children (the majority of Americans born today already are bastards). But I understand there are those who believe life begins at fornication.

However, by focusing on abortion, we ignore other actions that achieve the same evils abortion does. The pill is far more damaging and evil than abortion, and is indeed how most women choose to control pregnancy (while at the same time chemically altering their body and in many cases damaging their fertility). Of course there are a variety of "morning after pills" and various contraception methods that women can use to achieve the same goals, as well, which are never talked about in abortion discussions.

I agree that the fixation on abortion and these "pro abortion" protests are grotesque, but it's also easy to imagine a world where the primitive surgical abortion does not exist at all, where the methods are different but the ends are the same. A world where sexual recreation is free and pervasive, and women have numerous options to live out a promiscuous life and cheat the natural reproductive process, all while avoiding marriage and commitment.

Anti-abortion laws seem like the typical Republican solution to something--a popular bandaid idea that appeals to voters but does nothing at all to address the underlying problem, and may actually make things worse. Is there any leader today calling for repealing divorce, criminalizing or even punishing premarital sex? Instead, it is rewarded by our tax laws and social welfare services.