The abortion thread

Cynllo

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
DZtnZRz8wtfU.jpeg

^ Oy vey that geriatric kike won't stfu on trump and fellow tribesman that aren't onboard the train of US destruction. Of course preventing the killing of babies also upsets these Sanhedrin slime.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

View attachment 37209

Founder of Detroit Satanic Temple Jex Blackmore decides to do an abortion on live TV.

If you look closely at her hand is has a pentagram, a common symbol of satanism.

I read somewhere that the Satanic Pentagram is actually inverted version of the normal Pentagram.

It is Matter over Spirit.

Rather than Spirit over Matter in the non-inverted version.

I could be wrong about it however.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Filthy.

Disappointed in the Porters (doormen) for not standing their ground, but the guys are young.

Impressed that the Novus Ordo mass didn't stop for this nonsense.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I was prompted to review the abortion rates in the world and was surprised Russia was the nr 1 and about 8 out of the top 10 were former Soviet countries. In fact, in the 30s when abortion already had been legalized by the Soviets as first modern country in the world, there were 1 to 2 million abortions each year. Now it is a factor 4 to the US, where of course already are a lot of abortions. Compared to the 600.000 of the US Russia would have 2.5 + with the same population each year!

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Do what you can to make your states uninhabitable to liberals:

- ban all abortions
- ban CRT
- ban grooming and all sexual content in schools
- pass conceal carry laws
- soy and avocado surcharge tax (to plant trees in Brazil - money actually ends up going to the Bolsonaro reelection campaign)
- remove illegal aliens to sanctuary cities in other states

This looks interesting:

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

- ban all abortions
- ban CRT
- soy and avocado surcharge tax (to plant trees in Brazil - money actually ends up going to the Bolsonaro reelection campaign)

This looks interesting:

Also, make your county or entire state 'dry.' Most of these dry counties have very low leftist populations. I think alcohol should be legal; however, if banning it keeps them away, it is worth it.

download.png

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
We live in the 3rd dimension.

God is higher, 4th, 5th, 6th - etc dimension.

It means God exists above time.
It means God does not see before and after. There is no before or after if you're above time.
It means God sees intention in an instant.
It means God knows your whole life's worth of decisions before you even made them.
It means God knew you would facilitate an abortion before you even did.

Sure, it's not ideal, at all. But the reason God put you here is so that you can make a choice.

Will you accept that you have sinned against the creator of the universe?
Will you choose to accept the free gift of love from Jesus?
Will you choose to go to Heaven?

Heaven is heaven. It's clean. Real clean in heaven. Also you have to want to be there (read Genesis to see about people who were in heaven but didn't want to be there).

Hitler might be in heaven. It's possible Hitler and Jesus had a conversation before Hitler died.

There is no sin that the blood of Jesus didn't cover, given it was sincerely regretted.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
This is very disturbing. I already wouldn't have an account with Yelp (or other ratings websites) for fear of being sued, but this is another reason to avoid Yelp.

coldpillow

Banned
Protestant
Many people, if they see a pregnant woman smoking, drinking, or doing drugs, will think "why are you doing this, this is not healthy for the fetus".

At the same time a decent portion of those people will say its okay to abort the fetus.

So it seems contradictory in how they care about the fetus. It's supposedly okay to kill it, but not to put it into a drug infested environment.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

- ban all abortions
- ban CRT

This looks interesting:

I think in this case there is a lot of opportunities to cut everything that makes liberals comfortable before adding anything new. Like subsidized childcare for example and other feminist linked initiatives.

Revoke Disney Tax breaks. Any benefit for Globohomo Corporations to reside in the State like Corporate Welfare should be cut and eradicated.

Also offending Corporations should have their Corporate Personhoods abolished opening up the leadership to unlimited liability. Like this one:
This is very disturbing. I already wouldn't have an account with Yelp (or other ratings websites) for fear of being sued, but this is another reason to avoid Yelp.

No benefit for Corporations who do this. Every potential benefit or subsidy should be revoked.