The Afghanistan Conflict Thread

Easy_C

Peacock
No, I wouldn't be dead, that's more like a Bolshevik move. If I dissed the CCP online I would instead get an abysmal social credit score, which would not allow me to travel by train or plane, which incidently I can't do today as an unvaxed renegade in this country. But in China even with a terrible credit score I might still be able to go to a local restaurant or bar, unlike here...

In 2021 you might still have more freedoms in China as a political renegade than as an unvaccinated person in Canada, France or many other other western countries. And in China today they don't club unvaccinated shoppers like baby seals the way they do in large swaths of the "free world".

Elipe

Pelican
“Based and Trad Taliban"
You're right, just let globohomo control the entire world and mutilate child genitals and sell children into sex slavery. At least they don't blow up Christians and send them straight to heaven. Instead, they just slowly corrupt and destroy your soul through wealth, obesity, and sodomy. :like:

God forbid we have someone to show us how to be hardy men.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
You're right, just let globohomo control the entire world and mutilate child genitals and sell children into sex slavery. At least they don't blow up Christians and send them straight to heaven. Instead, they just slowly corrupt and destroy your soul through wealth, obesity, and sodomy. :like:

Here again people making the Taliban the epitome of "hardy men" shows how little people have going for them in the way of role models or examples of musicality.

You take a post about a group of killed Christians and create a moral equivalence when you should not be so cavalier sir. Pretty misguided and out of touch with who the Taliban really are.

I get the appeal of the Taliban to a lot of people that are repulsed my moral decadence of the USA, but lauding a group of people that kills Christians is sick.

Elipe

Pelican
Here again people making the Taliban the epitome of "hardy men" shows how little people have going for them in the way of role models or examples of musicality.

You take a post about a group of killed Christians and create a moral equivalence when you should not be so cavalier sir. Pretty misguided and out of touch with who the Taliban really are.

I get the appeal of the Taliban to a lot of people that are repulsed my moral decadence of the USA, but lauding a group of people that kills Christians is sick.
There's a difference between lauding a group for killing Christians and respecting a group for pursuing self-determination and making firm stands for themselves, especially in an era where the Beast system of Revelation either exists or is emerging. It's like respecting the Roman Empire as a historical figure even though that same Empire put a lot of Christians to death.

And if you ask me, Christians should be persecuted. It is how the Church grows strongest. Our lack of persecution is precisely what has made us grow ineffective and effeminate as Christians. Persecution also causes us to scatter among the nations and make disciples from other nations. God doesn't want a Church of only one nation. He wants a Church of every nation, every tribe, every tongue. Persecution is good for the Church and this is affirmed by Jesus's own words and in the events reported in the Book of Acts.

It also purifies the Church; no "LGBT Christian" will want to be part of a persecuted church. Their religion is homosexuality, and they merely want it in religious trappings. They have nothing they are interested in being martyred over. I had a post earlier on this forum discussing this concept that globohomo beliefs are only beliefs to live for, not die for. The whole point of being able to engage in sodomy is to engage in sodomy. You can't do that when you're dead.

Christ is worth dying for. And we should be praying that God will train us to welcome death for His sake, rather than forsake His name because we'd rather get fat, rich, stupid, and gay. In globohomo you find the fear of death because death denies you the pleasure of defiling one another's flesh. In God, there is - or should be - no such thing.

And perhaps the Taliban will teach us how to find that defiance of the fear of death. God will turn their evil for good.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
There's a difference between lauding a group for killing Christians and respecting a group for pursuing self-determination and making firm stands for themselves, especially in an era where the Beast system of Revelation either exists or is emerging. It's like respecting the Roman Empire as a historical figure even though that same Empire put a lot of Christians to death.

And if you ask me, Christians should be persecuted. It is how the Church grows strongest. Our lack of persecution is precisely what has made us grow ineffective and effeminate as Christians. Persecution also causes us to scatter among the nations and make disciples from other nations. God doesn't want a Church of only one nation. He wants a Church of every nation, every tribe, every tongue. Persecution is good for the Church and this is affirmed by Jesus's own words and in the events reported in the Book of Acts.

It also purifies the Church; no "LGBT Christian" will want to be part of a persecuted church. Their religion is homosexuality, and they merely want it in religious trappings. They have nothing they are interested in being martyred over. I had a post earlier on this forum discussing this concept that globohomo beliefs are only beliefs to live for, not die for. The whole point of being able to engage in sodomy is to engage in sodomy. You can't do that when you're dead.

Christ is worth dying for. And we should be praying that God will train us to welcome death for His sake, rather than forsake His name because we'd rather get fat, rich, stupid, and gay. In globohomo you find the fear of death because death denies you the pleasure of defiling one another's flesh. In God, there is - or should be - no such thing.

And perhaps the Taliban will teach us how to find that defiance of the fear of death. God will turn their evil for good.
Respectfully,

The Taliban apologetics are really just laughable.

Speaking about these things on a figurative nature on the internet is ridiculous and a lot of bloviation. You can volunteer to go live in Afghanistan and get yourself martyred if that is the experience you so choose, but cut the figurative comments above.

Nobody is denying that Christ is worth dying for. But you dont praise the people who are doing the killing. Your comment just obfuscates the obvious evil of the Taliban and replaces it with the evils of the American Empire as though they are the same. Both are committing evil in some ways.

That notwithstanding... The American Military isn't killing people simply because they are Muslim/Christian ect.... They are killing them for a geopolitical objective. Taliban will kill you just for believing in a different religion. These people are backwoods and evil. Self-determination and self interest or not.

Again, I will refer to my comment that lauding these people shows how little people have going for them in the way of positive examples of masculinity and how out of touch they are, and probably how little life experience they have with Tribalist Muslims who advocate for Sharia Law or certain tribal and cultural practices in the Middle East that are accentuated by Islam.

Libya is another example of this where you can buy a fully castrated man (not just testes but all his male parts removed) as a result of tribal slave trade. This has been practiced by North African Muslims forever. America's first foreign war, the First Barbary Wars with Marine Lt Presley O bannon and the Battle of Derna which centered around Muslims capturing European and American Christians and turning them into slaves.
We should not have replaced Qadafi but we did. Now we are seeing a return to the practices occuring during the times of the First Barbary Wars with slave trade. Why? Because of the nature of the people and the cultural traditions of slavery.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned. They can have the Taliban. I don't care. Again, maybe a group of inbred people with an IQ of 84 needs that.

Easy_C

Peacock

You know it’s not one or the other, right?

If you’re cheering for the Muslims you’re celebrating a heresy and you will have to answer God for that.

what we should have a goal is the establishment of a jurisdiction where the church’s moral law rules the land.

With the best of intentions and good will to all on here:

Poster 1: You know, somethin' ain't right Tone, Dem towers din't just turn into dust by demselves.. An what's with that field in SHanksville? Dat hole in the ground ain't no plane..! I heard that tha Silver-Stein guy insured his building fur summin like 2 billion dollars?

ADL: Oy vey! How dare you! Da Germans smashed up our shop windows one night! Dey made us wear yellow stars! in Ramallah in 2000 they killed Israeli soldiers, caved their heads in! An' .. an' a secretary in Delaware wasn't given an extra holiday for Yom Kippur!

"Mish Moneypenny.. Whishper it quietly, but I shink thish forum hazh been infiltrated by the shubvershive logic of the Talmudic agentsh of SHMERSH.."

PS: "Any country that does establish relations with this murderous terror group should be ashamed." So, is that Israel..? Or..?

China enforced QR codes to go to work, get into stores, travel anywhere 18 months ago.

They established the Covid passport control grid almost immediately.

They might be tightening and formalising their ring of steel right now, but its already been there for a year and a half.

Easy_C

Peacock
China enforced QR codes to go to work, get into stores, travel anywhere 18 months ago.

They established the Covid passport control grid almost immediately.

They might be tightening and formalising their ring of steel right now, but its already been there for a year and a half.
Yes. Which is why “At least they’re not oppressing people over COVID” is a hot take air that only a moron would make.

Last edited:

Nordwand

Kingfisher
In a nutshell, they've had people whitewashing liberal murals around the city. They have then been followed by a fairly competent signwriter, putting up inspirational Islamic slogans. Those that were painted over included depictions of "Saint George"

I can understand why some people are calling the Taliban or CCP “based” it’s their stance on degeneracy and hedonism that is appealing.

There’s a balance in life. You can have those things without prison camps, welding people in their homes/apartments and so forth.

I’ve already stated it, the Taliban are a proxy and they belong to the highest bidder. Do you really think the Taliban is based? Look, the follow islam and all but where’s their cry for the fellow Muslims in China? Not a peep. Just look at all the countries supporting them off the bat: Turkey, Qatar, China, Iran and Russia. You tell me if it doesn’t smell like a “we paid the most and got the taliban on out side” type of play.

Don’t worry though. When China starts pressing and suppressing the Muslims in Afghanistan to a certain amount, they’ll reap. But that’s a long time away as long as China can keep paying the Taliban, they have nothing to worry about.

It isn't so much is the Taliban based or is China a based nationalist first empire. It is something Eric Striker has said many times regarding Korea.

As bad as the national media tries to make North Korea look, and it looks very rough but a lot of that is the trade embargos, the fact of the matter is that in 100 years North Korea will still be Korea. The language, the culture, the customs, etc. will live on. South Korea will be another Globohomo colony where English will eventually be the primary language and any culture or customs will be shunned as "not cool".

There is something very primitive in all of us, wanting to pass on our culture and customs. Teaching the next generation how to hunt, how to fish, how to hit a baseball, it is something health people aspire to do. And that is being stripped from us, as just today they removed the General Lee statue in Charlottesville. While the Taliban or China are not perfect or even a good situation, they have a future for their children, while I weep for the future generations in the western world.