The Afghanistan Conflict Thread

Sherman

Ostrich
I was around in 2001 and I was against the invasion of Afghanistan. I remember that I was totally alone. The American people were mostly for it because of the intense neocon propaganda in the media. The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post all had editorials pushed for invasion. I think every democrat voted in favor except for one. Americans always get tricked into war by the ruling elites, everytime because they own the propaganda machine. I don’t care who the Taliban hate. It’s not my country and I don’t intend to visit. If you really care about what someone else thinks, you have been dupped by our controlling elite wanting to enforce their garbage culture on the world. If you are unbiased, you will see that the Taliban have acted more honerably than the Nato countries.

I was around in 2001 and I was against the invasion of Afghanistan. I remember that I was totally alone. The American people were mostly for it because of the intense neocon propaganda in the media. The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post all had editorials pushed for invasion. I think every democrat voted in favor except for one. Americans always get tricked into war by the ruling elites, everytime because they own the propaganda machine. I don’t care who the Taliban hate. It’s not my country and I don’t intend to visit. If you really care about what someone else thinks, you have been dupped by our controlling elite wanting to enforce their garbage culture on the world. If you are unbiased, you will see that the Taliban have acted more honerably than the Nato countries.
I didn't want to go to war in Afghanistan, but I knew it was going to happen and I wasn't totally against it. I was against it from the perspective that women in the USA treated men so poorly and men were already 2nd class citizens in 2001, yet it would be men that would be shipped off to die while women sat at home and wore their skank low cut jeans and thongs and tramp stamp showing, partying all night long.

Had we decided to draft women only and send them over to Afghanistan, I would have supported it back in 2001. But the through of men, who were already 2nd class citizens, dying for a country that treats them so poorly upset me greatly. At the same time, I believed that Afghanistan was responsible and have since learned that this is not the case.

When we decided to go into Iraq that was when I knew it was all a ruse and started to look on the internet about what was going on. We had not finished the job in Afghanistan and now we were going to start a 2nd war, based on flimsy evidence that another country had weapons we didn't like. That was the end of it for me.

BTW, the alternative media's agreed expert on 9/11 is Ryan Dawson. For those who have not heard Ryan Dawson talk about 9/11 you are greatly missing out. The research Ryan has done caused him to flee the USA for Japan and he is banned almost every where. Yet he just takes the arrests of the Dancing Israel's and follows the paper trail back.

Easy_C

Peacock
What exactly has modern China or the current economic, political and social policies of the CCP to do with Mao?

About as much as the current US political class has with the Founding Fathers, to answer that question for you.
Check out the Chinese shills flooding this Quora question: https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-China-still-revere-Chairman-Mao

Answer: quite a bit. They venerate and revere Mao as the founder of their great system.

And what in the world are 'Maoist color revolutions'?

I have to ask you why I am supposed to hate the Taliban and/or modern China when they are 1. a far away show and 2. they pale in comparison to the evilness of the GAE.

I get the feeling that you all are really just envious that the Chinese government encourages nationalism whereas the US government tries to crush nationalism.

BTW, the alternative media's agreed expert on 9/11 is Ryan Dawson. For those who have not heard Ryan Dawson talk about 9/11 you are greatly missing out. The research Ryan has done caused him to flee the USA for Japan and he is banned almost every where. Yet he just takes the arrests of the Dancing Israel's and follows the paper trail back.

I knew a guy years back who had been a sniper with another five eyes nation's special forces group and had been on some very shady missions (actual black ops type stuff, not the "advising" most SF do). One time when the topic came up, the guy snapped a bit, made a comment about how "You Americans are like F***ing robots", then proceeds to start going on about how Mossad is the most dangerous intelligence agency in the world. When asked what he's talking about he suddenly gets quiet and very quickly changes the topic.

I knew a guy years back who had been a sniper with another five eyes nation's special forces group and had been on some very shady missions (actual black ops type stuff, not the "advising" most SF do). One time when the topic came up, the guy snapped a bit, made a comment about how "You Americans are like F***ing robots", then proceeds to start going on about how Mossad is the most dangerous intelligence agency in the world. When asked what he's talking about he suddenly gets quiet and very quickly changes the topic.
They revere Mao officially in China. The propaganda is strong. Privately the embittered ex-ruling classes (who are still some way off being restored and resent it bitterly) will give each other knowing looks and say "He wanted to be an Emperor"
- but officially no criticism is allowed. There was a mayor caught on camera phone making disparaging marks about China's "Great Helmsman" during a boozy Karaoke session: he got punished for that.
In fairness marriage ceremonies no longer require couples to read to each other from Mao's Little Red Book in order to make the event sanctified and holy.
The numerous films with a wise Mao as their central figure have been latterly running out of material, having covered his glorious triumphs ad nauseam.
So they have started resorting to previously un-mined for and previously un-documented "Domestic Mao" material where we see how he gloriously counseled his wife and kids during their simple everyday household travails (and they in turn acknowledge his beneficence) in between his shifts enacting all his other, already promoted, triumphs.

a sniper with another five eyes nation's special forces group and had been on some very shady missions (actual black ops type stuff, not the "advising" most SF do

In UK they call it "the increment", in Australia they call it "the quantum" - I met an SAS guy who admitted to being part of 'the increment": wouldn't be drawn on what he did though.
Friends with another guy who is ex Australian SASR - he told me a little about the quantum.
He got blown up in Afghan and next thing he woke up in a military hospital in Germany. Went back on operations.
Interestingly he isn't allowed to have an account on any form of social media.
His wife and relatives do though and not a day goes by where they aren't screaming at the top of their lungs about the evil banksters, Mossad, the Great Reset and 9-11 Truth. Can't think where they got their inspiration from.

Pavel

Sparrow
Orthodox

Here’s the official tweet from the Taliban saying that they painted over the false liberal deity Saint fentanyl Floyd. And there’s no outrage from the Left about this. If white people did that, it would’ve been out rage but it’s OK when Muslims do it.

Peacock
Gold Member

E-u3zfDVgAEQ4x1

in case you missed that last one above, US "NGO" spent $34 million to create and promote soy flour bread in Afghanistan. Can't make this s*** up...
E-vy6HSWQAAlAfD

E-u3zfDVgAEQ4x1

in case you missed that last one above, US "NGO" spent $34 million to create and promote soy flour bread in Afghanistan. Can't make this s*** up...
E-vy6HSWQAAlAfD
I never knew the Taliban had Attack on Titan fans, they’re allowed to watch anime? Haha! It’s all fun and games for now. He’s living off the high of a win. They won a war, but another one is starting in their land and this time the aggressor doesn’t give a rats ass about human rights, doesn’t care about the PR it gets about sending Muslims and minorities to the re education and doesn’t hold God as an existence per their national identify/construction.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Wow, I sure am glad they warned me about the non-existent scenes that "some might find disturbing."
Lol. That warning is present on all of their videos, many of which contain actual combat footage. I haven't personally seen anything I found all that disturbing but they are probably trying to avoid upsetting the normies and thus provide YT a reason to ban.

Peacock
Gold Member
... They won a war, but another one is starting in their land and this time the aggressor doesn’t give a rats ass about human rights, doesn’t care about the PR it gets about sending Muslims and minorities to the re education and doesn’t hold God as an existence per their national identify/construction.

China is not going to get bogged down into a 20 year, $2 trillion war in Afghanistan, they don't have a parasitic military industrial complex and a subservient media. They'll work with the Taliban to stabilize their country, build them a solid infrastructure, and extract hundreds of billions of minerals from there the next couple of decades.