The Afghanistan Conflict Thread

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't remember them advocating occupying the middle-east, perhaps you have them confused with someone else, or you could provide a source for that?

I also wouldn't say that video showed Chris as being on 'George Soros's side' considering America Uncovered showed me his ties to BLM and other marxist movements. Perhaps you could explain that? Yes, Chris agrees with Soros in this instance, no he hasn't forgotten that he invested in China in the first place, and certainly isn't on his side.

It seems to me you have something against the Falun Gong? Considering they are, as you put it, anti-faggotry, I'm curious why?

Chris Chappell has been a member of the Falun Gong since his teenage years, his YT channel uses studios and postproduction facilities owned by the Falun Gong. His channel is a glorified FG propaganda outlet, although that identity is not disclosed to the average viewer, who is not familiar with that cult.

Soros has declared Xi as his #1 enemy, because Xi is against his "open society" oligarchic model. In that society, Christianity is evil, to be replaced by new age crypto-luciferian cults like Falun Gong. Xi also is enemy #1 for Chris Chappell's bunch, so they clearly are brothers in arms now. The FG seek to take over China. Post-communism, people are yearning for a new religion and ideology to replace the spiritual void following the end of their communistic indoctrination spell, and cults like Falun Gong have been positioned to take advantage of this, along with fake pseudo-Christian cults like the Eastern Lightning, run by a couple who claim to be reincarnations of Jesus Christ (an echo of the fake Christian cult lead by a man that claimed to be Jesus' reincarnated brother that swept China and plunged that country into the bloodiest civil war in the history of humanity, with 30-40 million dead). That war gutted China and left it vulnerable to colonization. These fake glowie pseudo-Christian movements actually undermine the presence of real Christianity in the Far East, which dates from the days of Saint Francis, with legitimate indigenous Catholic colonies across that region.

Like the Dalai Lama, who has been on the ClA payroll for decades, and the separatist jihadi movements in Xinjiang, Falun Gong is tied to organizations like the National Endowment for Democracy. It makes perfect sense for the deep state to fund a religious movement that suits their geostrategic goal of regime change in China.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The failed mideast adventures have cost $14 trillion and counting (not to mention killing 900,000 souls) and today we have nothing to show for it, except the creations of ISIS and ISIL and ISIS K and Al Queda which did not exist 20 years ago (if the latter existed at all it was less than a dozen people, as seen in the famous CNN interview with OBL which took place prior to Sept 11.).

Somehow, there's not enough money to treat sick Americans at the hospital, or forgive student loan debt or pave our roads or modernize our airports, but they were able to find an extra $14 trillion under the sofa cushions without even raising taxes and essentially lit it all on fire in the desert.

Remember that if your politicians cared about you, they could have spent a fraction of this $14 trillion domestically and made our lives measurably better.

An alternate way of blowing $14 trillion? Universal health care would cost around $500b a year or $10 trillion. Outstanding student loans are another $1.6 trillion. With the remaining 2.4 trillion you could buy every American a new Macbook and a check for $6,000. Just think of that the next time you hear the word "Afghanistan." So we could wipe out college debt, eliminate health insurance costs, give everyone free medical checkups, a brand new PC, and $6,000, and no ISIS / Al Queda / etc.. And whatever good graces come with not murdering 900,000 people. Or we could try to give the Afghans gender studies classes and democracy. Take your pick.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Somehow I didn't learn until this week that former Italian President Francesco Cossiga stated in 2007 to Italy's largest and oldest newspaper, Corriere della Sera, that it is well known by major western governments that Israel is responsible for 911. Complete silence from American media. I only learned about this from the Myth of the Twentieth Century podcast in 2021.

quote-all-the-intelligence-services-of-america-and-europe-know-full-well-that-the-disastrous-francesco-cossiga-65-88-51.jpg

First published on 5 March 1876, Corriere della Sera is one of Italy's oldest newspapers and is Italy's most read newspaper. Its masthead has remained unchanged since its first edition in 1876

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Chris Chappell has been a member of the Falun Gong since his teenage years, his YT channel uses studios and postproduction facilities owned by the Falun Gong. His channel is a glorified FG propaganda outlet, although that identity is not disclosed to the average viewer, who is not familiar with that cult.

Soros has declared Xi as his #1 enemy, because Xi is against his "open society" oligarchic model. In that society, Christianity is evil, to be replaced by new age crypto-luciferian cults like Falun Gong. Xi also is enemy #1 for Chris Chappell's bunch, so they clearly are brothers in arms now. The FG seek to take over China. Post-communism, people are yearning for a new religion and ideology to replace the spiritual void following the end of their communistic indoctrination spell, and cults like Falun Gong have been positioned to take advantage of this, along with fake pseudo-Christian cults like the Eastern Lightning, run by a couple who claim to be reincarnations of Jesus Christ (an echo of the fake Christian cult lead by a man that claimed to be Jesus' reincarnated brother that swept China and plunged that country into the bloodiest civil war in the history of humanity, with 30-40 million dead). That war gutted China and left it vulnerable to colonization. These fake glowie pseudo-Christian movements actually undermine the presence of real Christianity in the Far East, which dates from the days of Saint Francis, with legitimate indigenous Catholic colonies across that region.

Like the Dalai Lama, who has been on the ClA payroll for decades, and the separatist jihadi movements in Xinjiang, Falun Gong is tied to organizations like the National Endowment for Democracy. It makes perfect sense for the deep state to fund a religious movement that suits their geostrategic goal of regime change in China.

That's some really interesting stuff there, pity it didn't address my points.

Peacock
Gold Member
That's some really interesting stuff there, pity it didn't address my points.

I did address your second and third paragraphs, clearly so.

On your first paragraph:
YoungColonial27 said:
I don't remember them advocating occupying the middle-east, perhaps you have them confused with someone else, or you could provide a source for that?

The Falun Gong/New Tang Dynasty don't focus on the middle east, as their main concern is China. Like all neocons though, they do advocate going to war against China. However, they can't be too anti-muslim like the rest of the neocons because that would go against their narrative of supporting jihadi uprising in Xinjiang on the basis of human rights for muslims (which neocons also do while actively campaigning for the destruction of a whole set of muslim countries - Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Iran etc).

In that aspect the FG bunch are exactly on the same page as Soros, the NED and the fake human rights bunch who use supposedly oppressed minorities to foment regime change in countries ZOG doesn't rule, like the Rohingya muslim gypsies in Burma, Kurds in Syria/Iraq or the Uyghurs in China.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The failed mideast adventures have cost $14 trillion and counting (not to mention killing 900,000 souls) and today we have nothing to show for it, except the creations of ISIS and ISIL and ISIS K and Al Queda which did not exist 20 years ago (if the latter existed at all it was less than a dozen people, as seen in the famous CNN interview with OBL which took place prior to Sept 11.).
All by design. OBL was a CIA asset since wayyy back AKA "Tim Osman". He supposedly visited several US military bases and even the White House at various times. "Al-Qaeda" was literally the name of a CIA database which contained the names of the "Mujahideen" (of which he was one of the founding members) who were extensively funded and supported by the CIA, Saudi's and (((others))) in the 80's. That was a pet project of Zbigniew Brzezinski (father of Mika Brzezinski AKA Scarborough). He was the co-founder of the Trilateral Comission along with David Rockefeller. The same folks with support from (or probably more accurate to say, under direct orders/supervision of) Our Greatest Ally planned and carried out the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. Which was then (among other things) used to justify the "7 countries in 5 years" plan (courtesy of PNAC, published years before the "catalyzing event" AKA "new pearl harbor" happened). Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finally, Iran. It obviously didn't all go 100% according to plan (largely because of Russia, hence all the hate and rage in the media) but the info is all out there if you look for it. I mean seriously this stuff is so twisted you can't make it up. I could literally go on for pages. Now I don't know what the latest grift is involving Afghanistan but I can tell you it's all a big, sick joke to them.

Last edited:
All by design. OBL was a CIA asset since wayyy back AKA "Tim Osman". He supposedly visited several US military bases and even the White House at various times. "Al-Qaeda" was literally the name of a CIA database which contained the names of the "Mujahideen" (of which he was one of the founding members) who were extensively funded and supported by the CIA, Saudi's and (((others))) in the 80's. That was a pet project of Zbigniew Brzezinski (father of Mika Brzezinski AKA Scarborough). He was the co-founder of the Trilateral Comission along with David Rockefeller. The same folks with support from (or probably more accurate to say, under direct orders/supervision of) Our Greatest Ally planned and carried out the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. Which was then (among other things) used to justify the "7 countries in 5 years" plan (courtesy of PNAC, published years before the "catalyzing event" AKA "new pearl harbor" happened). Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finally, Iran. It obviously didn't all go 100% according to plan (largely because of Russia, hence all the hate and rage in the media) but the info is all out there if you look for it. I mean seriously this stuff is so twisted you can't make it up. I could literally go on for pages. Now I don't know what the latest grift is involving Afghanistan but I can tell you it's all a big, sick joke to them.
Aren't you going a little overboard here?

All by design. OBL was a CIA asset since wayyy back AKA "Tim Osman". He supposedly visited several US military bases and even the White House at various times. "Al-Qaeda" was literally the name of a CIA database which contained the names of the "Mujahideen" (of which he was one of the founding members) who were extensively funded and supported by the CIA, Saudi's and (((others))) in the 80's. That was a pet project of Zbigniew Brzezinski (father of Mika Brzezinski AKA Scarborough). He was the co-founder of the Trilateral Comission along with David Rockefeller. The same folks with support from (or probably more accurate to say, under direct orders/supervision of) Our Greatest Ally planned and carried out the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. Which was then (among other things) used to justify the "7 countries in 5 years" plan (courtesy of PNAC, published years before the "catalyzing event" AKA "new pearl harbor" happened). Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finally, Iran. It obviously didn't all go 100% according to plan (largely because of Russia, hence all the hate and rage in the media) but the info is all out there if you look for it. I mean seriously this stuff is so twisted you can't make it up. I could literally go on for pages. Now I don't know what the latest grift is involving Afghanistan but I can tell you it's all a big, sick joke to ...
The only thing that I think is over board is the idea that OBL al Qaeda et al were involved in 911 in any meaningful way.
Im not sure that anyone on this board would dispute the rest of it.

Reactions: 911
Agree with both above. China is definitely not going to start a war. They don't need to. The rare Earth materials are one thing and perhaps China will make some deals with a couple of local warlords to keep their investments safe, however, having witnessed what just happened to the US they're not about to do something similar. Far more valuable is their New Silk Road initiative. Now, I'm no civic engineer but judging by simple geography, this route doesn't have to go through Afghanistan at all. That said, the presence of the US military in combat mode nearby was a sufficient deterrent to this initiative. Now that presence is gone and, therefore, central Asia is wide open.
The intended consequences of this hasty withdrawal is chaos spilling over the borders

The New Silk Road is a pet project of Hillary Clinton, who came up with this project in 2011 as a means to cement US influence in Central Asia. The Chinese variant is called the Belt and Road Initiative.

Yeah Im a little wary of this line of thinking..

Golems do have a habit of getting out of ZOGs control, that parts true.

I'll have to do a bigger post in the China Cold War thread but the greater significance here is that Kroll of BlackRock is implementing investment in China as a strategy - that is a big move and indicator that the (((spider)))) is pro-China and backing China now as its horse.

But really they're backing both the anti-China and China teams at the same time.

As 911 and others have pointed out, Soros is just the bag man for the likes of the Rockefellers, Bildebergers, Rothschilds. His 'stunning' speculating is often just the insiders creating a war chest for one side of their pincer movement.
Soros is in his 90s and isn't a particularly sharp man anymore. He isn't much more than a front man like Biden at this stage and I'm pretty sure he didn't write that article.

Now that's important.

Have we all forgotten the Pincer movement?
The Dialectic?
The Rothschild banker walking arm in arm with the Marxist agitator in a Parisian neighbourhood - the "perfect expression of the Jewish spirit"?
Morgan Stanley heiresses decamping to China to take part in (((Yale China's))) Maoist Revolution?

One rule for ethno-nationalist Israel and another for the White West?
One rule for the ethno-nationalist CCP and another for the White West? they love the CCP's ethnographies-nationalsim because they're not white. The (((mea culpa guilt and self hatred))) is stored up for them, that's coming later.
Right now Tim Cook of Apple doesn't care what his beloved CCP China do, so long as Evil Trump can't do mean tweets and his Big tech elite get stronger off the back of them.

Outside of the working class Mizrahim in Israel, most of the Tribe are not particularly good at manual labour, building, farming, even being able to go to work and dig a ditch every day.
They lack practical know how and experience.
So they will always conspire in contradictory and unnecessarily bloody and chaotic ways. Tower of Babel is their go to.

Its no surprise that Soros' wing is working against the CCP in Burma, Afghan, Pakistan etc. while his friends are rolling out a Big Red Carpet and enabling the ever more powerful CCP as much as they can.

Thats just how they do business.

I'd argue that ZOG is more on the side of the CCP at this stage than it is on the side of the West that it is staging a controlled-demolition of.
Its not Based CCP vs Tranny-loving West.
Its ZOG sponsored CCP vs ZOG imploded West.

The rise of the CCP is as much their project as the implosion of the West.

Will it blow up in their faces?
Possibly.
It will be interesting to watch from a seat in Heaven or Hell some day as the most murderous and cruellest regime in history 'crushes' other ethnicities like 'bugs' as they are so fond of terming their operations against non-Chinese or fellow Chinese who objected to their colonialism and/or slavery in the past.
maybe those bugs will be wearing small hats as they experience what its like to be on the receiving end of their own Golem, Godless Communist-Feudalism.

The Good Samaritan stuff is nowhere near equivalent to what happens in the States.
Again.
No Experience on the ground equals no idea what its like there.
I've seen it happen with own two eyes and it is horrible to be a part of. Especially the intimidation.

Now if people were smarter they would more accurately cite Dalaran our Parisian Viet peacock of latter year and his description of being a child in Communist Vietnam and seeing the victims of a truck smash with their intestines spilling all over the ground and watching adults tell one another to ignore them through their fear of their Communist authorities.
"Thats just the legacy of communist regimes."
The problem for me is that Ive seen the Good Samaritan effect plenty in Vietnam which is not good and Ive seen the same phenomenon in China and its far worse in China because the CCP regime is far more oppressive in China.

People comparing the Chinese Cultural Revolution in China to today's Cultural Revolution in the West are right.
It is the same blueprint because it has the same (((Authors))). It was different from its previous (((incarnation))) of (((Bolshevism))) but that's just One (((Author))) publishing (((Four))) slightly different books.

Statements like "I'm not absolving Mao's Cultural Revolution here, far from it, that being one of the worst episodes in Asian history, almost as bad as the Khmer Rouge genocides. But the numbers above show that his body count is probably lower than the Bolsheviks' 60+ million killed, and a good chunk of Mao's deaths came from shear incompetence in running his agricultural policies in a country with over half a billion people" are contradicted on a few points:

- Jewish-created Mao slaughtered way more than the Jewish-created Bolsheviks.
- The genocides of the late 60's carried out by the latter day equivalents of BLM/ Antifa, the local revolutionary committees, featured children in a way that puts the murder of one Channon Hinnant in the shade. What many found was that the most enjoyable way to kill babies was to use a large set of sharpened shears. Perhaps their meat was the most tasty? Many of the 100s of 1000s of victims in these >particular< CCP genocides were chopped up, barbecued and eaten by their murderering mobs. Now this was at a time when there was food security in China so it was a matter of cruelty, not hunger. No incompetence there: more like expertise.
- Why did I say the Banker Jews were the original authors of (((Four))) books? Because the Khmer Rouge did not generate their Maoist insanities on their own, weaponless, in a jungle ditch. The Khmer Rouge often resented their CCP 'big brother', telling them what to do all the time, claiming that they were even more pure in their class struggle than the fanatical KR, stingy with the weaponry they gave them, limiting them to small arms and denying them significant air power, always steering them and never giving them initiative. Haing Ngor who escaped to Thailand was very bitter toward the CCP cadres and their role in his suffering. The survivors of Tuol Sleng whom I met were very angry at the CCP's background role in their sufferings and tortures.
- furthermore, why does ZOG get into trouble for what it does in Libya or Afghanistan but the CCP always gets a pass when they intervene in other nations? Under Deng Xiaoping Soviet backed Vietnam had enough of the CCP Khmer Rouge regime's aggressions so they invaded, which led to Deng's CCP invading Vietnam and advancing on Hanoi - all in defence of their genocidal Cambodian satellite. that was only 30 years ago. Its always big bad Neo-Colonial ZOG West and measured, balanced CCP: even when they have arguably gone around slaughtering more people in a short time outside China than even the West does.

Lets not take our eye off the Pincer movement.

ZOG are behind the CCP as it moves into Afghanistan just as much as ZOG are also backing the likes of Lindsay Graham and the CIA in hamstringing China's efforts there by creating a blood soaked failed Afghan state.
they're doing both.
Tower of Babel.
It's all they know. They don't know any other way.

WE take sides because we don't think like them.
Amazing to see George S. be relegated from most evil person in the world to second rate 'bagman' on the basis of one simple article.

This isn't aimed at you personally, but I have to say that it's interesting to see people lose touch with reality. It is hilarious that members are so desperate to be proven right on their earlier assessments that they will say anything to convince themselves and others it must be true. Rather like the mainstream media, there are people who have invested some much time and energy in BS narratives that they have no choice but to keep digging to convince everyone their long held beliefs are true. BlackRock has a China investment strategy. And?

In this thread alone it's been documented how 1. the GAE is waging covert war on China in its periphery (containment) through a wide variety of NGOs, armed groups of insurgents, political subversion and economic blackmailing. 2. The GAE has, and is, inciting rebellion/ insurgency within China's borders, is in the process of deepening ethnical and religious fault lines, has introduced hardline Islam into the country, and supports destructive Western ideologies. 3. The all-but-official support for an illegal pretender state within the country's official borders 4. The existence of a wide variety of official, sometimes classified documents (some dating back as far as 1967) stating how China needs to be contained and/or confronted 5. The current state of affairs in the South China Sea

Last edited:
Amazing to see George S. be relegated from most evil person in the world to second rate 'bagman' on the basis of one simple article.

This isn't aimed at you personally, but I have to say that it's interesting to see people lose touch with reality. It is hilarious that members are so desperate to be proven right on their earlier assessments that they will say anything to convince themselves and others it must be true. Rather like the mainstream media, there are people who have invested some much time and energy in BS narratives that they have no choice but to keep digging to convince everyone their long held beliefs are true. BlackRock has a China investment strategy. And?

In this thread alone it's been documented how 1. the GAE is waging covert war on China in its periphery (containment) through a wide variety of NGOs, armed groups of insurgents, political subversion and economic blackmailing. 2. The GAE has, and is, inciting rebellion/ insurgency within China's borders, is in the process of deepening ethnical and religious fault lines, has introduced hardline Islam into the country, and supports destructive Western ideologies. 3. The all-but-official support for an illegal pretender state within the country's official borders 4. The existence of a wide variety of official, sometimes classified documents (some dating back as far as 1967) stating how China needs to be contained and/or confronted 5. The current state of affairs in the South China Sea
Yeah I didn't see the bit about Osama visiting the White House but otherwise it all makes sense.
The Mujahedin were a CIA project and I remember back in 1993 a British Council high up telling me that the US had dropped US $1 Million per head of population in weaponry on the NW Frontier of Pakistan - 'arm the populace' strategy.
It was the CIA and the SIS I believe managing the Mujahedin and in the 80s there were Mujahedin living in the fashionable areas of West London and going to and fro between there, journalists and politicians houses and parties and of course to Herat via Pakistan.
I understand Osama was well connected with the CIA so I can imagine him being on US bases overseas at least and meeting high up US officials when he was one of theirs ( a la John McCain and ISIS). Bear in mind that FOIA requests revealed that Mohammed Atta had the Saudi Ambassadors phone on speed dial in the build up to 9/11, Bandar 'Bush" was smoking cigars with the Bushes in the White House immediately after 9/11 and Osamas family was evacuated by the US itself. His family was obviously an important family to the US.

George Soros is in his 90s. Of course he's a figurehead now. Just as Mobutu of the Congo was always a figurehead for about 20-30 generals from Equateur province. But no-one ever told us that in the MSM.
Soros a figurehead now just as George W Bush was always a figurehead.
But in this case in the sense that we have to imagine Dubya Bush when he gets to his 90s - thats now a front man.
I was talking to some Leftie the other day. In their world Soros is no longer a real person to worry about because he no longer pulls the strings. And no-one seems to even know the names of his top 10 lieutenants from watching the media. An Emperor without a country - but the emperor is 92..and no one really knows his sub lieutenants?

But yes, on a wider scale, I am saying that his whole organisation is/was in some ways a front for the Octopus it happens to be one arm of.
The Octopus controls international finance and so I think Soros wasn't quite the genius speculator some made out as opposed to an arm of their operations.
he's still evil. that parts true.

I also think 2 things can be true at the same time.
1-5 all seem to be legit facts.
On 4.. well, the US had plans for a war with the UK back in the 1930s, just in case.
During the Falklands War Ronald Reagans administration played a big role in stitching Argentina up in their attempts to procure more Exocet missiles, . Nonetheless they made plans for an Argentinian win and befriending Argentina, even as they were making the main play that defeated the Argentineans. Did the same people do both sets of plans? No. Compartmentalisation.

1 - 5 are all true. The Pentagon poured all manner of blood sweat and toil into training up and aiding Shia soldiers in their fight against Sunni 'insurgents' whilst the CIA poured all their efforts into said insurgents who later branded as ISIS.
When ISIS over ran Iraq a British General went on the BBC and told us that Qatar Saudi the US etc "played no role in any of this". 'Sure'.
Recently an SADF Executive Outcomes expert said that ISIS over running Iraq was 'the fault of Iran'. Sure.
It was the CIA in Syria vs the Pentagon in Iraq. Compartmentalisation.

At the end of the day, 300 or so localised sectarian conflicts all over the Middle East. The Oded Yinon plan advances.

The way I see it is building a bigger and bigger scope of fact and opinion on here so that people can get a firmer handle on all the details of what Is going on.

The Gay Globalist African American Zionist Empire is doing 1 - 5.
But they are also in with China and doing a lot to enable and help China as it grows in power across the region.
They are doing both.
Including going hell for leather on the Anti-China war drums. But these are not the same people doing this. They do their role (fighting Shias/ fighting Sunnis) as hard as they can and the other people do theirs.

You're right that its Chaotic right now and the China Hawk Lobby is in ascendance. But consider the role of Armand Hammer in financing the Soviets all through the hostilities of the Cold War.

Thanks to the likes of Lindsey Graham and Gina Haspel Afghan will turn into a failed state with all manner of sectarian battles, but I would be surprised if China actually gets attacked that much in the region:
but even if they do get attacked there will be people in with China helping them whilst others in the US do everything they can to blow up Chinese convoys with IEDs.

The Tower of Babel Pincer movement - its what they do.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
I did address your second and third paragraphs, clearly so.
You did not. Why are you claiming you have? All you did was claim Falun Gong is allied with Soros, then provide no explanation or evidence whatsoever, and then went off into an irrelevant tangent about Pseudo-Christian spiritualism.

Very interesting video from Morgoth. References Afghanistan.

He talks about previous imperial battles such as Sparta vs Athens or The British vs Napoleon.. with one side being more stick-in the-mud and the other being a newer more dynamic and fluid model of what Strategy and Empire would look like.

His thesis seems to be that the old model of US vs Russia or South Africa vs Cuba is on the wane.

The new empire is a post modern network of WHO WEF UN etc. organisations holding all the technocracy and expertise and real power.
The nation states doing battle are really like outmoded dinosaurs whilst the future lies with the invisible global technocracy.
Which is why nary a peep of defiance from any one country during NWO Covid times.

He says that they are utterly materialist rather than trans humanist. Calls them post-humanist:
Its like that that Wrench in the Gears lady describes how their focus is collecting the world in data and then the gamification of that data to create an abstract global economy. Great Reset times.

So in his model I wonder if nation states are fighting for their own technocraciy's slice of the Great Reset pie as the world slowly morphs into a NWO dystopia. Don't claim to have any great insights into this - although it does suggest that ..long term.. TPTB are less interested in Australia or China or the US - these are just areas under the same one control.

Some might find this far fetched, but I found it interesting and seems to marry the Great Reset with world events like Afghanistan.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
The intended consequences of this hasty withdrawal is chaos spilling over the borders

The New Silk Road is a pet project of Hillary Clinton, who came up with this project in 2011 as a means to cement US influence in Central Asia. The Chinese variant is called the Belt and Road Initiative.

Oh, got it. Thank you for the clarification. Belt and Road Initiative.

Semantics aside, its still a major thing and it will have far-reaching ramifications for generations. The US will be left out. And you know what, given all of our corruption and depravity, we deserve it.

Your views are refreshing, especially with the veteran background

My opinions are not far off when it comes to the GAE, its geo-political struggles and the (un) desirability for a rules-based unipolar world order

Although I am pretty sure they will try to re-entrench themselves through their contacts in Pakistan, India and Uzbekistan. First by dangling some USD in front of the Taliban (whilst having frozen 90+ percent of Afghanistan's Central Bank's funds), and when that doesn't work, by going scorched earth.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Somehow I didn't learn until this week that former Italian President Francesco Cossiga stated in 2007 to Italy's largest and oldest newspaper, Corriere della Sera, that it is well known by major western governments that Israel is responsible for 911. Complete silence from American media. I only learned about this from the Myth of the Twentieth Century podcast in 2021.

It was a sarcastic statement making fun of the (at the time) anti-war, anti-imperial and pro-Arab left and their conspiracy theories. The full quote is:

ROME - "According to what I have been told, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the most powerful newspaper-periodical chain in our country should give proof, with an exceptional scoop, that the video (actually an audio, ed.) in which Osama Bin Laden, leader of the 'Great and powerful movement of Islamic Reconciliation Al Qaeda', Allah bless him, reappears, in which threats are also formulated against former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, is nothing else but a video montage made in the Mediaset studios in Milan and sent to the Islamic television network Al Jazira, in which threats are also formulated to the former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. This was stated by President Emeritus of the Republic Francesco Cossiga in a statement.

"TRAP" - "The 'trap' would have been mounted, according to the aforementioned press chain, to raise a wave of solidarity towards Berlusconi, at a time when he is in difficulty also due to another scoop of the same press chain on the interweaving between Rai and Mediaset," continues the senator for life. "From environments close to Palazzo Chigi, the nerve center of direction of the Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is evidenced by the fact that Osama Bin Laden in it 'confesses' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the September 11 attack on the two towers in New York, while all the democratic circles of America and Europe, with those of the Italian centre-left in the forefront, know by now that the disastrous attack has been planned and carried out by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to induce the western powers to intervene both in Iraq and in Afghanistan. For this reason - concludes Cossiga - no word of solidarity has reached Silvio Berlusconi, who would be the creator of the ingenious falsification, neither from the Quirinal, nor from Palazzo Chigi, nor from exponents of the centre-left!".

SOLIDARITY - In reality, Berlusconi received solidarity for the government from Vannino Chiti, Minister for Relations with the Parliament: "I express my solidarity with Silvio Berlusconi who was called into question, together with other European leaders, by the terrorist Osama Bin Laden in his propaganda message. The unity of the political forces in Italy and the common commitment and solidarity of the peoples of Europe must be strong against terrorism and against these ravings".

It's just the usual insanity of Italian politics. For context:

-Audio/video appears of Bin Laden threatening Silvio Berlusconi (on/off Prime Minister and basically the Italian Trump).

-Anti-Berlusconi media and politicians (mostly leftists) claim it's fake and was actually produced in Berlusconi's TV studios in Milan as part of a plot to induce solidarity from the voters and increase his popularity again.

-Cossiga (a conservative who was impeached over his involvement in Operation Gladio) says "Oh yeah, of course, obviously it has to be a fake, because in that video Bin Laden also claims to be responsible for 9/11 and we all know that you leftists just know the CIA, Mossad and international Zionists did it. Irrefutable proof, makes total sense, the evil Berlusconi tried to fool the nation, but brave and stunning journalists saved the country once again."

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Aren't you going a little overboard here?
If anything I left a lot of stuff out, but I'm sorry for ranting a bit. It's annoying when you know how all this stuff connects together and you keep seeing the same patterns. Oh wait, I forgot, I can't see patterns anymore. Move along, nothing to see here. :)
The only thing that I think is over board is the idea that OBL al Qaeda et al were involved in 911 in any meaningful way.
Im not sure that anyone on this board would dispute the rest of it.
They were definitely involved, just not in the way that the MSM portrays it. They weren't some random people from a cave somewhere. They were our guys who were following a carefully devised plan. And it wasn't some random thing, they had much larger objectives.
Bin Laden has never visited the White House.
There is evidence to suggest that he did. After all he was their guy back then. This would have been around the time the soviets went into Afghanistan. You have to remember he was a wealthy Saudi not some poor goat herder and his family has lots of connections (remember when all flights were still grounded after 9/11 and they flew all the Bin Laden family members out of the US?). Back in the 80's the US provided them with all kinds of weapons and training and it's thoroughly documented and not even disputed for the most part. Look up Brzezinksi's connection. Everything I wrote is relevant and it's not so far fetched as you may think. Do some research and you may be surprised.

Elipe

Pelican

1631805150022.png

The video shows that the child was literally shackled in iron chains. But oy vey, bacha bazi is a fundamental American LGBTWTFBBQ+ freedom and you're literally an American Taliban if you think it's bad to chain up children and force them into sexual molestation by adults.

I also noticed some of the leftist talking points there was the Taliban were faking the video for the sake of optics. Citations needed. Meanwhile, I can give you citations that American soldiers protected bacha bazi and that the Taliban partially came to power in the 1990s precisely because they wanted to end bacha bazi. And the citation for the latter comes from a leftist rag that argued that bacha bazi in the 1990s was more "nuanced" (read: subject to CIA rules and regulatory oversight) than it is now, therefore it was ok before the Taliban came to power. So there was actually a time when leftists unironically saw bacha bazi as a fundamental LGBTWTFBBQ+ human right.

But you're an American Taliban if you think children shouldn't be made to dance half-naked for the entertainment and titillation of naked gay adults. You... monster.

1631805976701.png