The Alex Jones thread

Kurgan

Kingfisher
Has anyone heard of the theory that Alex is actually Bill Hicks? Apparently, Bill Hicks faked his death and is actually a pawn of the government by being Alex Jones.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Kurgan said:
Has anyone heard of the theory that Alex is actually Bill Hicks? Apparently, Bill Hicks faked his death and is actually a pawn of the government by being Alex Jones.

Yes, they also talked about it on the Joe Rogan podcast a few seconds.

They do have a striking resemblance but that conspiracy just sound stupid.

CJ_W

Pelican
I like him but I think he talks TOO much, as in doesnt get to the point of the videos he puts out. Like there are subjects that are interesting that he has but takes him like 8 minutes just to even talk about that subject in a 30 minute video....gets on my nerves. . .but Joe Rogan gets on my nerves too, he has a similar problem in that he likes to just talk over his guests instead of letting them finish their points. I like that Watson guy better, hell he will often say the title as the first sentence in his video LOL he like the total opposite of Jones in their video styles

Kurgan

Kingfisher
kaotic said:
Kurgan said:

Yes, they also talked about it on the Joe Rogan podcast a few seconds.

They do have a striking resemblance but that conspiracy just sound stupid.

I don't believe the conspiracy either, but it's interesting.

PillBoxer

Sparrow
So I got a wave from Alex Jones as he was entering the Texas Chili Parlor in Austin, TX with an unnamed blonde. From a distance he seemed like an all right dude.

Ivanis

Kingfisher

zoom

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Enoch said:
How do you figure? He was talking about pizzagate on Joe Rogans show ffs

Well obviously. Controlled opposition is going to talk about all that stuff.

I think he is controlled opposition because #1 he's not dead. He's on the radio, if I remember correctly the station he was/is on is owned by ABC. He 'infiltrated' Bohemian Grove- I don't think it's possible for a normal person do that, especially with no consequences.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I thought I remember many years ago, that he was friends with one of the black sheep of the Rothschild family. A rogue Rothschild could certainly be a valuable friend in his line of work.

zoom said:
Enoch said:
How do you figure? He was talking about pizzagate on Joe Rogans show ffs

Well obviously. Controlled opposition is going to talk about all that stuff.

I think he is controlled opposition because #1 he's not dead. He's on the radio, if I remember correctly the station he was/is on is owned by ABC. He 'infiltrated' Bohemian Grove- I don't think it's possible for a normal person do that, especially with no consequences.

I don't think he's controlled opposition, but he serves the same purpose. He'll get 80-90% of certain things right but the last 10-20% makes the guy look like a fool. I really think he would be better in a longer format type of show based on just a few topics. His 3+ long hour shows where he talks about 50+ different topics just clouds and confuses everything.

I think he's genuine but money hungry.

Sherman

Ostrich
The White house needs to give Infowars access to press conferences. I like the fact that Trump kicked out CNN. Alex Jones is really under attack and he has been a loyal supporter of the president. He deserves the credibility and it would be a huge slap in the face to the mainstream Fake News outlets who think they are legitimate because they say so.

Peacock
Gold Member
He allegedly has business ties with the Bronfmans. He's definitely a gatekeeper. He drops truth bombs, that he genuinely believes in, but will stop just short of opening the very last door.

Jones believes that 9/11 was an inside job, but he will not give away the full story behind who did it and why, stopping at Bush/Cheney/"globalists". He will never have someone like Christopher Bollyn, probably the researcher that best nails the perpetrators of 9/11, on his program, and he's been evasive about Bollyn's research:

sGcb21alfHo?t=39s

http://www.bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book

Here's a lecture where Christopher Bollyn lays his case about the 9/11 perpetrators:

Jones' other major flaw is that he lacks gravitas, and his carnival barker persona makes is easy for the general public to dismiss the "conspiracy theories". He's therefore a good gatekeeper, who is allowed to grow.

This being said, his influence is positive overall, as seen in the last elections cycle. A lot of serious people like Corbett credit his network for setting them on the right path.

Ringo

Pelican
Gold Member
Jones makes many great points. He's got a deep knowledge on many topics and, most of all, on how they come together and connect and create the zeitgeist.

But his delivery is all over the place and that turns people off.

He has potential to be much more than an alt-journalism and conspiracy theory figure. No one does it better than him but if he wanted to move from cult following to a more wide recognition he should get someone to help organize his thoughts in a more linear, sharp, clean and CONCISE delivery. He's said before himself - he's so passionate and he's got so much information overflowing his mind that it's hard not to lose his own train of thought.

Then again, his delivery is what makes people watch him. If he were logic, clear spoken and objective, he wouldn't have the audience he does.

His standard approach is: talk, rant, sidestep - but ever so often drop gold. So you keep tuning in to look for those little nuggets. That's why he waters down so much of his content. It's not a profitable to save up content and make, say, 3-4 excellent videos a month going deep and leaving no stone unturned.

Gotta love the guy though.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Laner said:
I thought I remember many years ago, that he was friends with one of the black sheep of the Rothschild family. A rogue Rothschild could certainly be a valuable friend in his line of work.

I think you might be referring to Aaron Russo. He had connections with the Rockefeller family and was killed shortly after making his movie America: Freedom To Fascism

EDantes

Haven't listened to him much; I think he's too much of an infotainer who tries to market himself to the "tin foil hat" crowd like Jesse Ventura; it's also worth noting that he earns income from IHeartMedia, which is owned by "global corporation" Bain Capital, so I'm not sure how much he really believes what he says.

If he'd just focus on legitimate non-mainstream topics of interest rather than milk the stereotypical "conspiracy theories" involving stuff like Illuminati, etc then I think he'd be a lot more credible.

Roosh

Cardinal
Alex Jones is going through a divorce. His ex-wife wants to divorce rape him for $7 million. The reason? "Emotional distress."

Earlier this year, her lawyers had moved to add to the trial a $7 million emotional distress tort claim against Alex Jones.

His lawyers said it was too late to prepare a defense against a new claim with 172 separate allegations. Naranjo agreed and promised to expedite a second trail on the tort claim.

“They’d like to drag it out for two years, and she’ll be crushed and she’ll be bankrupt,” said Robert Hoffman, the Houston attorney who is Kelly Jones’ lead counsel, in arguing for rolling the tort claim into the trial.

“She already is, for all practical purposes,” said Hoffman, who said she owed his firm $200,000, about all she had in the bank.

Her attorneys also filed a motion to require Alex Jones to help pay her interim legal fees to better enable her to rescue her children from his clutches.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/sta...h-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Alex Jones is going through a divorce. His ex-wife wants to divorce rape him for $7 million. The reason? "Emotional distress."

Earlier this year, her lawyers had moved to add to the trial a $7 million emotional distress tort claim against Alex Jones.

His lawyers said it was too late to prepare a defense against a new claim with 172 separate allegations. Naranjo agreed and promised to expedite a second trail on the tort claim.

“They’d like to drag it out for two years, and she’ll be crushed and she’ll be bankrupt,” said Robert Hoffman, the Houston attorney who is Kelly Jones’ lead counsel, in arguing for rolling the tort claim into the trial.

“She already is, for all practical purposes,” said Hoffman, who said she owed his firm $200,000, about all she had in the bank.

Her attorneys also filed a motion to require Alex Jones to help pay her interim legal fees to better enable her to rescue her children from his clutches.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/sta...h-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

What a mess. I'm glad I'm not married.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
The obligatory ones concerning that newsarticle:

“He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. "

"“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,"

Say what you will about his tantrums but the question is would he even be that popular if it was not for his entertaining persona.