The Alex Jones thread

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
He should know not to feed the trolls by now.

This is their moment in the sun.

Getting a response from a famous person.

I find it ironic that these special snowflakes who are supposed to be the tolerant left are the ones goading him and hurling "body shaming" insults to him, when the bitch herself asking him when hes due looks like a land whale. But then again that basically sums SJW up in a nutshell.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Zenta said:
debeguiled said:
He should know not to feed the trolls by now.

This is their moment in the sun.

Getting a response from a famous person.

I find it ironic that these special snowflakes who are supposed to be the tolerant left are the ones goading him and hurling "body shaming" insults to him, when the bitch herself asking him when hes due looks like a land whale. But then again that basically sums SJW up in a nutshell.

He seems to bring it out in them.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Wasn't Alex supposed to be "pro americana, pro free speech" ?
I think he's been bought off after the ban. It's obvious that it was a huge hit to his economy.
Now he has backing and can talk about Chyna and dem globalists all day.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
loremipsum said:
Wasn't Alex supposed to be "pro americana, pro free speech" ?
I think he's been bought off after the ban. It's obvious that it was a huge hit to his economy.
Now he has backing and can talk about Chyna and dem globalists all day.

First of all, please never forget that Alex Jones is now, and has always been, crazy. This doesn't mean he is not right about many important things, but he has always been a "mad prophet" and an unstable guy. I say this is as someone who has enjoyed him and listened to entire shows almost every day for consecutive years.

Thinking he has been bought off is giving him far too much credit. No one is buying him off. He is rightly paranoid about being labeled an anti-semite conspiracy theorist, since it would wreck his show. After a few years of listening to Infowars it became apparent to me that he pushes to the exact limit he can, without ever explicitly mentioning them. So maybe he is sacrificing 5% of content where he could be pointing out Jewish tricks in order to keep broadcasting the remaining 95% of his message. I can't hate that, there are certainly plenty of other places where people can find out about (((them))).

Owen Benjamin, whose YouTube content I have sometimes enjoyed, is a good but also severely maladjusted guy. Ever notice how many friendships and business relationships of his have had explosive and nasty endings? Similar to how Jews have been expelled from 100+ countries over the millenia, Owen Benjamin is constantly finding himself in the midst of needless conflict, but refuses to look in the mirror and see that he is the common element in all of these problems. Instead he is either ranting in a self righteous fury, or congratulating himself on prior career successes.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Deposition of Alex Jones is now online:

Transcript: https://www.scribd.com/document/403646647/Alex-Jones-Sandy-Hook-Deposition

I haven't watched it, but the news claims that he was experiencing "psychosis" when he said Sandy Hook was faked.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged," Jones said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

Jones also blamed the media for his actions and said that questioning public events is an "essential part of the First Amendment in America.

"Well, I'm just saying that the trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much, then everything begins -- you don't trust anything anymore, kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don't know what reality is," he said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/infowa...hosis-when-spreading-sandy-hook-conspiracies/

VNvet

Kingfisher
debeguiled said:

Great video. I looked up the lawyers involved (public information, but I won't post it because picking on lawyers is not smart).

The plaintiff lawyer phys matches, but not really what I was expecting.

VNvet said:
debeguiled said:

Great video. I looked up the lawyers involved (public information, but I won't post it because picking on lawyers is not smart).

Do you think if you got doxed, they would give you the same courtesy? In this situation the parties and lawyers are all public figures in a very public case. The lawyers are in a very regulated profession and it is in the public interest to know their background and their firm’s motivations.

William Rev ‘Bill Ogden’ Odgen- Texas Bar 24073531
MarK Bankston- Texas Bar 24071066

You can look them up here-
https://www.texasbar.com

Are you really afraid of “The Tire Lawyers”?? They are a law firm that specializes in tire tread separation, and now apparently defamation lawsuits. Go to their page and Alex Jones pops up all over the place-
https://www.thetirelawyers.com

When I watched the deposition video it didn’t seem professional or look like it followed any form of “dispensation of justice”. It looked like it was fit for a reality TV show- which is exactly what it was. They have it plastered all over their websites (that law firm controls many different websites) and are calling it a “predictable disaster” for Jones- a soundbite that every major media outlet is repeating in unison. Search for “Alex Jones Disposition” and all the stories are the same- about how it was a “predictable disaster” for him.

http://fbtrial.com
“We Got Alex Jones’ Deposition Video. It Was A Predictable Disaster For Him.”

I’m not apologizing for Alex’s actions- he was pretty foolish and it was hurtful to the families- but there are bigger issues at play here.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Alex Jones appeared in two podcasts, the latter being one of the biggest ones out there.

If you're looking for great conspiracy talk, there's not much of it in the first one
but Impalulsive has from 1:28:00 onwards great discussion about machine elves, genetic memory and the nature of God.
Not as hardcore as JRE, but gives some additional detail to his esoteric worldview.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Man of Truth said:

The disinfo and shilling is so cringe to watch.

"The Chinese own Hollywood"
"The Rothschilds want to destroy Israel"
"5 types of Zionists"
"Nazi's everywhere"

Alex Jones' children are Jewish, so his information is filtered. Every guru can only provide information through a filter. It's up to you to understand what that filter is and insert the missing piece.

Sherman

Ostrich
I have been reading excerpts from the book Kushner, Inc. This is real information on dirt and corruption. I contrast this with Alex Jones, who talks about space aliens and spiritual demons controlling the world. He is providing entertainment and not information. I am open minded about the Sandy Hook suit. If he is guilty, he should pay the families for the damage he did with his lies.

2hqt3bt.jpg