The Alex Jones thread

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Great episode:

I've downloaded it onto my computer, if it gets taken down email me, I can upload it to my youtube channel. I'm surprised it's still up, is something up, is someone stopping youtube? Have the employees finally woken up, or is it gaslighting? I don't understand. Tim Pool said-

I get it. Tim Pool is always wrong, so by him saying it would be taken down, he prevented YouTube from taking it down. Truly, a master of 4D chess, will he become a Christian now and stop fence sitting? Or did he just want to go fishing?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
41fbc6f3f0048ac-297270.gif

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Do Infowars/Alex Jones have a Bitcoin donate address?

I can't find anything.

I am sure they used to have a donations page.

If not he has missed out on massive gains. If you take a look at Stefan Molyneux's Bitcoin donation address, if he has all that now he has $30 million.

I'm always staggered when I see people attacking Infowars and especially Alex Jones. Also here I see some comments like Jones is a clown, he's a CIA operation and what not. Really, I do get we are in a massive NWO conspiracy at the moment that involves every organization and institution of any signifiance in the world. But saying Jones, who rants endlessly about Sanatist believes in the elite, pedophile rings, communist China, NWO, Rockefeller, pro Trump, anti vaccination, NWO future with robots where you are obsolete and non essential, transhumanism, is an insider operation? Man I do think people who rant about that do see a conspiracy in their own shadow. I cannot comprehend at all how exposing all these things about the elite would be an intel operation, and if it's so I'm giving up my white flag in surrender of the superb psyop. If anyone can clarify why Jones and Infowars would be an insider operation, please be my guest, until then I highly respect Jones as a very hardworking man who gave his life for this cause and should have all of our admiration for it, and Infowars as the frontline organization against the NWO. Legend and a true man and patriot.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
I'm always staggered when I see people attacking Infowars and especially Alex Jones. Also here I see some comments like Jones is a clown, he's a CIA operation and what not. Really, I do get we are in a massive NWO conspiracy at the moment that involves every organization and institution of any signifiance in the world. But saying Jones, who rants endlessly about Sanatist believes in the elite, pedophile rings, communist China, NWO, Rockefeller, pro Trump, anti vaccination, NWO future with robots where you are obsolete and non essential, transhumanism, is an insider operation? Man I do think people who rant about that do see a conspiracy in their own shadow. I cannot comprehend at all how exposing all these things about the elite would be an intel operation, and if it's so I'm giving up my white flag in surrender of the superb psyop. If anyone can clarify why Jones and Infowars would be an insider operation, please be my guest, until then I highly respect Jones as a very hardworking man who gave his life for this cause and should have all of our admiration for it, and Infowars as the frontline organization against the NWO. Legend and a true man and patriot.
Unfortunately the conspiracy crowd includes people that think the moon is a hologram. As Alex Jones said in that podcast he was shoehorned in to being that 'crazy conspiracy theorist' by the mainstream media. The term conspiracy theorist is often used to discredit people, despite the fact that many both in history and even recent times have been proven true. Furthermore, Alex Jones has censored to the extreme, deleted off every platform and even his website was repeatedly reported for 'pedophilia'.

The origin of this argument seems to originate with someone of similar standing to Alex in the conspiracy theorist community that died sometime after telling 'us' not to trust Alex. That said, it's incredibly unlikely that if Alex was a psyop this guy would have known, its entirely possible the guy just didn't like Alex and died afterwards by complete chance. Or even the opposite, he actually faked his death to discredit Alex as a psyop. Personally I don't think a man could have the energy and fury Alex Jones possesses without being truly genuine. The man has been proven right again and again. Doubt can be a useful tool, but only if used cautiously and carefully. If you doubt everything, you'll find yourself lost in no time at all. The smartest minds often fail to grasp that.

yarqur

Sparrow
Well David Knight was closer to the truth than AJ. I guess people weren't buying supplements because David was keeping it too real for them? Not enough excitement in how evil the world is from him.

AJ may not be in team NWO, but he is in team Satan. If you want to see a real Satanic conspiracy, look at evolution theory and feminism. Yet Alex Jones is clueless about these things that actually make a difference.

I really kind of enjoyed Infowars as a light source of entertainment even though their awareness level barely scratches the surface. Until they started bringing in the female talk shows like good little feminists do, at which point I had no place to go anymore, but fortunately was able to find this forum for a lifeline.

The "left" and the "right" and everything in between are about equally wrong. Here's the left and the right in the Bible:
Luke 7: 31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.