The Alex Jones thread

Well David Knight was closer to the truth than AJ. I guess people weren't buying supplements because David was keeping it too real for them? Not enough excitement in how evil the world is from him.

AJ may not be in team NWO, but he is in team Satan. If you want to see a real Satanic conspiracy, look at evolution theory and feminism. Yet Alex Jones is clueless about these things that actually make a difference.

I really kind of enjoyed Infowars as a light source of entertainment even though their awareness level barely scratches the surface. Until they started bringing in the female talk shows like good little feminists do, at which point I had no place to go anymore, but fortunately was able to find this forum for a lifeline.

The "left" and the "right" and everything in between are about equally wrong. Here's the left and the right in the Bible:

I see Infowars as the battering ram, the practical resistence against the NWO. They have their function in that respect, just as Roosh has his function in his culture critique, Jay Dyer in his theoretical understanding of the elite writings, David Icke in his big picture understanding of the spider's web. I do agree that Infowars is on the political spectrum mostly with their pro-Trump rallies, and obviously men's problems can only be solved spiritually and not politically. For me as a Christian to be honest I don't feel that much resistence about what is happening now in the material world, for I see it as the will of God and a test of Christ to make the right decisions when faced with evil. All pawns as I mentioned have their position on the chessboard, and Infowars is the frontline. Obviously they are flawed, who is not, but to say that he is in team Satan will make us end up with a very, very tiny people who do see ''the truth'' in this regard, maybe only you in your perception, I don't know. I would like to see Christians with deep faith and those who might have lesser faith and focus more on the material world, and also those who have no faith but see what's going on come together and form one front of good against evil. Let us enlighten one another, and not burn each other down because of our flaws. We are the same pawns on the same chessboard, the white pawns fighting the pawns of darkness.

yarqur

Sparrow
No we are not the same pawns, and we don't need the help of the world for anything.

James 4: 4 You adulterers! Don't you know that friendship with the world means hostility with God? So whoever wants to be a friend of this world is an enemy of God.

And like I said, Infowars don't even know which direction the real frontline is.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I like AJ and have no idea if he is controlled opposition.

Still, strategically speaking, he does fit the profile of an effective psyop. No matter how much truth he speaks, he does play the fool and act like a maniac all the time.

The strategy is that the average person won't take the time to listen to him, they are looking for reasons to dismiss him. All they need to see is a short clip of some goofy rant, and that will be enough to dismiss him entirely. They will reason that someone who acts that crazy must be crazy, so everything else he says is instantly discredited in their minds.

Haven't you ever been listening to some alt media guy for thirty minutes, and he is sounding good and persuasive, only suddenly he takes a left turn and starts saying how the only solution will be when the alien overlords come to take us home. And you think, shoot, he's a loon, so all that other stuff must be delusion.

Same principle. The genuine information they want to hide becomes permanently linked to the insane ideation, and is dismissed out of hand. And once the credibility is gone, it is pretty much gone for good.

Have you ever seen an on the street video where Jones tries to engage blue pill people on an important issue and almost to a man they say, yeah, and frogs are gay. He said that years ago and yet most people think of him as the gay frog guy now, their brains have turned off when it comes to old Alex.

So that is how he might function, maybe even unconsciously, as controlled opposition. The goofy stuff cancels out all prescience in the minds of casual observers, and they won't listen to him ever again. They are just waiting to ask him about gay frogs.

Still, strategically speaking, he does fit the profile of an effective psyop. No matter how much truth he speaks, he does play the fool and act like a maniac all the time.

The strategy is that the average person won't take the time to listen to him, they are looking for reasons to dismiss him. All they need to see is a short clip of some goofy rant, and that will be enough to dismiss him entirely. They will reason that someone who acts that crazy must be crazy, so everything else he says is instantly discredited in their minds.

Haven't you ever been listening to some alt media guy for thirty minutes, and he is sounding good and persuasive, only suddenly he takes a left turn and starts saying how the only solution will be when the alien overlords come to take us home. And you think, shoot, he's a loon, so all that other stuff must be delusion.

Same principle. The genuine information they want to hide becomes permanently linked to the insane ideation, and is dismissed out of hand. And once the credibility is gone, it is pretty much gone for good.

Have you ever seen an on the street video where Jones tries to engage blue pill people on an important issue and almost to a man they say, yeah, and frogs are gay. He said that years ago and yet most people think of him as the gay frog guy now, their brains have turned off when it comes to old Alex.

So that is how he might function, maybe even unconsciously, as controlled opposition. The goofy stuff cancels out all prescience in the minds of casual observers, and they won't listen to him ever again. They are just waiting to ask him about gay frogs.
Look, now we're getting somewhere, some elaboration on perspective, thanks! This is actually an interesting take, I do agree that at least subconsciously Jones' behavior might discredit the info he brings out about the obvious truth, however what I reckon that Infowars' strategy is is as I mentioned the battering ram. We all know how humans work, and it is fantastic to have the depth of insight and the 4 hour livestreams of Jay Dyer or Roosh, but you will reach only a couple of thousand dedicated followers doing that. Very worthy, but if you want to reach a larger segment of the public you just gotta boil it down to the core and repeat, repeat, repeat, that's sadly how humans work. As I stated if Jones is controlled opposition I truly take my hat of for the NWO, for that would be one hell of a brilliant psychop lol, a dude ranting 24/7 about their actual plans in order for them to say he is crazy, in order for them to through this route discredit the information. That is a plot twist right there. I still don't buy it for a penny as I've followed Jones for years and my gut feeling and intuition tell me this is a guy who might have gone furthest of all of us in pursuing his life mission in warning the world about the NWO.
What do you guys think about David Icke then? Reptillians in order to discredit the information he brings out? Once again, based on my gut feeling, sense and intuition a 110% legit guy and hero on our side, but I bet some of you have some opinions on the man.

Grow Bag

Pelican

Very well put, this is my take also. It all boils down to perception management. AJ and David Icke, whenever they've got air play in the mainstream media, always overshoot and leave themselves open to ridicule. The public perception of David Icke is as the nutter who believes in shape shifting, lizard people and Alex Jones is that unhinged, ranting conspiracy theorist.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker

Lot of accuracy to your words. Jones does speak a lot of truth though...so do the masses want truth or articulate delivery? Obama and those clowns at CNN speak well and composed - yet sugarcoated with tons of lies.

Jones predicted Epstein island, Brexit, Trump winning in 2016 - while the mainstream articulate folks were spamming Russiagate, Ukrainegate, covering up for Hunter Biden, pandering to covid19 fears, etc.

The gay chemical Jones speaks of is called atrazine, and UC Berkeley study confirms it alters frog hormones. (Also check out the gay bomb or "halitosis bomb".

Zep

Pelican
Lot of accuracy to your words. Jones does speak a lot of truth though...so do the masses want truth or articulate delivery? Obama and those clowns at CNN speak well and composed - yet sugarcoated with tons of lies.

Jones predicted Epstein island, Brexit, Trump winning in 2016 - while the mainstream articulate folks were spamming Russiagate, Ukrainegate, covering up for Hunter Biden, pandering to covid19 fears, etc.

The gay chemical Jones speaks of is called atrazine, and UC Berkeley study confirms it alters frog hormones. (Also check out the gay bomb or "halitosis bomb".

I agree with you, but,

Delivery is everything!!

If you want to put a miserable truth on someone, the LEAST you could do is be sophisticated enough to know that a charming delivery might get your foot in the door. This is why a lesser preacher gets more attention than a superior one. An attractive person with a golden tongue is a major asset. You are right about Obama, but boy was he smooth, so learn from that!

Mr Gee

Robin
Was a big fan of AJ back when he released 911 Road to Tyranny. He made some great documentaries before and after that in 2003. Never liked his rants much, I find them draining so don’t follow infowars. He is damn close to the mark 90% of the time though. I would like him to make some more documentaries, there is a wealth of material out there and he presents it well in this form.

Was a big fan of AJ back when he released 911 Road to Tyranny. He made some great documentaries before and after that in 2003. Never liked his rants much, I find them draining so don’t follow infowars. He is damn close to the mark 90% of the time though. I would like him to make some more documentaries, there is a wealth of material out there and he presents it well in this form.
Yeah his rants are over the top sometimes but I get why he does it. He has to be entertaining to maintain an audience. I've only watched InfoWars a few times and didn't really like it as much as his documentaries. There are some great moments from Alex Jones on his show but his last truly great piece of work in my opinion was Endgame, released back in 2007 (14 years ago ouch).

Watched AJ for a bit in 2013-2015. His old documentaries were pretty good too, particularly the Bohemian Grove one, his Interview with Aaron Russo, Endgame, and the Obama deception. He came off as very smart and charismatic despite being ridiculed as a cook.

However, hes become too much of a neocon fame whore in the past few years and stopped calling out the left/right paradigm in favor of being a Trump cheerleader. His show now is unwatchable for me, might as well just put on Fox News.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Just got some storable food from Infowars store.

Just have a gut feeling about things also I want to support AJ. If nothing else he's entertaining to me. People make fun of his water filters or supplements but how is he suppose to make money? Youtube? Google Adsense? If people don't want to pay for that stuff they can simply give him a donation, just like all the non-corporate funded figures on the right ask for donations. The difference is Alex created a actual business model where he can sell people things and get something and create value instead of just asking for handouts. If you don't believe in his supplements he has plenty of practical stuff you can buy like his documentaries, radios, books, storable food, apparel.

Alex paid for the Capitol rally, most of it from a donor according to this article, and peons still want to complain about him over one thing or another.

Watched AJ for a bit in 2013-2015. His old documentaries were pretty good too, particularly the Bohemian Grove one, his Interview with Aaron Russo, Endgame, and the Obama deception. He came off as very smart and charismatic despite being ridiculed as a cook.

However, hes become too much of a neocon fame whore in the past few years and stopped calling out the left/right paradigm in favor of being a Trump cheerleader. His show now is unwatchable for me, might as well just put on Fox News.

AJ was great to listen to when he was on good terms with Jeff Rense and had guys like Texe Marrs, Alan Watt & Michael Tsarion as guests on the show. Even Webster Tarpley ( despite being on the left in the political spectrum) was a good guest and had some interesting insights about wall street and derivatives after the financial crisis of 2008.

I could tune into infowars and actually learn things. Nowadays AJ has become a performer, a meme and less of an informative individual like he was. I understand he needs to maintain his popularity and part of his appeal is his charisma and 'zany' nature but he is missing out on a great opportunity to inform Young Americans on the NWO, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Freemasons, Bilderberg, Roschilds, NAFTA etc..

Peak Alex Jones was from 2005 to 2009. Ever since he started wearing Heath Ledger joker make up on his show it went downhill from there.