The Alex Jones thread

Nate_Drake

Sparrow
Anybody catch him on that stand up Andrew whatever comedian's show talk about bitcoin? He claimed Max Kieser offered him 10,000 btc and that Max claimed it would be come the new one world currency. Mentioned Putin was in on it.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Anybody catch him on that stand up Andrew whatever comedian's show talk about bitcoin? He claimed Max Kieser offered him 10,000 btc and that Max claimed it would be come the new one world currency. Mentioned Putin was in on it.
Time stamp?

Big if true. Alex Jones has been correct about a lot of things. Could also just be part of the joke.

Last edited:

Enoch

Ostrich
Self aware Alex Jones is hilarious. Looking straight into the camera and saying Elon Musk is secretly working with Megatron was great.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
White nationalist types always complain AJ is a shill for Israel but here's video of him mentioning Israel does organ harvesting of Palestenians completley unprompted in a video about why you shouldn't sign on as a organ donor in your drivers license.

Jünger

Ostrich
Only 46? Alex lives a high stress life. At this rate he is gonna have a heart attack or a stroke. He already struggles with alcohol abuse.
That was true before this happened:

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Based Alex Jones stops a potential child trafficker:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Icke gives people enough to satisfy their need for truth, but not enough to be saved.
I think his influence is far more malign than that. He hoovers up a lot of people who would've come to Christ in these dark times. His mishmash of quasi-gnosticism, new age, theosophy and outright invention is attracting a lot of followers now that he's getting promoted on bigger platforms with a much wider, diverse audience. His mantra of "we are all beings of infinite love", minus any reference to redemption in Christ, is pure Blavastsky.

Here's a quote from Icke that was paraphrased by a musician friend, after I'd warned him about his sun-worshipping and making requests to the sun.
"The Christian Bible is a symbolic book, not a literal one. The one Christians know as Jesus was actually a symbol for the sun. Ancient sun worshippers believed the sun died at the end of the winter solstice and then three days later it would be reborn at the start of its cycle"

Icke's latest Bitchute video is titled, "We live in a simulation". While many are trying to get factual information out to counter the official pandemic narrative, Icke puts out this kind of tripe. And for that reason, he'll continue to live on the Isle of Wight unmolested.

My only criticism of Jones would be that he is more a red pill guy than a Christian, although he frequently mentions Christ, yet his goal is to save this world whereas we should only be concerned about the life to come in eternity. That being said, I think he's a crucial pin with David Icke as core researchers in this realm and I see him as someone who's dedicated his life to this, as he says himself as ''a horse that will keep running til his heart blows up''. When people question his legitimacy I feel one should bear evidence and not bear false witness.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

Chimeric Human-Monkey Embryos Kept Alive for a Record 19 Days

Building on previous experiments, an international team of scientists has created chimeric human-monkey embryos, which were kept alive for nearly three weeks. The breakthrough could lead to new ways of testing drugs and generating organs for transplant, but this line of research is raising some ethical concerns.

New research in Cell details the experiment, in which human stem cells were injected into primate embryos belonging to macaque monkeys. Most of these chimeric embryos were dead by the 10th day, but several developed for 19 days. Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte, the lead author of the new study and a biologist at the Salk Institute, had previously kept human-monkey chimeric embryos alive for 14 days.

Chimeras are animals with genetic information from more than one species. Experiments on chimeric mammals started in the 1970s, including chimeric rodents used for studying early developmental processes. In 2017, Izpisua Belmonte and his colleagues created human-pig chimeric embryos, which were implanted into sows, but these cells only managed to stay alive for three to six weeks. The limitations of this experiment compelled the team to turn to primates.

“These and other studies using mouse and pig embryos suggested that human cells do not robustly contribute to chimera formation in species evolutionarily distant to humans,” explained Izpisua Belmonte in an email. “Generation of a chimera between human and nonhuman primate—a species more closely related to humans along the evolutionary timeline than all previously used species—will allow us to gain better insight into whether there are evolutionarily imposed barriers to chimera generation and if there are any means by which we can overcome them.

More human-animal hybrids, Alex vindicated once again.

He just doesn't miss!

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Chimeric Human-Monkey Embryos Kept Alive for a Record 19 Days

More human-animal hybrids, Alex vindicated once again.

He just doesn't miss!

The Alex Jones Was Right Tip Jar:

0*FUqWYHAc630AR6Z4.jpg

CNN Tip Jar:

1ac3ee926de5983ab2c8c090a028f3ad--tip-jars-funny-sarcasm.jpg

Invocato

Sparrow
I listen to Alex from time to time. I have noticed that he avoids the JQ, and exposting Zionists. He also has lots of Zionist guest hosts/ guests... including Dr. Pieczinick, Proud Boys (reportedly created by a zionist), Stewart Rhodes, etc.

Adam Green has done some reporting on this issue. I'm not advocating for Adam Green either, because he's an Atheist I think, but the following video discusses this:

Last edited: