The Alex Jones thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
With everything that is going on today, can we afford to have any so-called "right wing" media not telling us the full truth?

In these cases I think it's always more likely to be the same answer as if it was some guy you know - too scared to go there.

You could say the same about Alex and the blacks, or a number of other topics. He doesn't really touch them.

On Pieczinick, I know what his credentials are for being incredibly wrong. But what are his Zionist credentials? I have heard him heavily criticise Israel.

If I was a conspirator, one of my moves would not be putting a shill out who says absolutely everything that I am up to, but rather than naming me, just says "the globalists".

I think these things work in much more subtle ways. The people at CNN aren't in on anything. They are people who have been through an elaborate screening device called the institutions. The only people who get media jobs are those who are broadly acceptable to the institutions. They may do something like knowingly put out lies from times to time. But they are largely just normies with a bit more cash to keep them quiet about any more nefarious things they get up to.

On Alex Jones' de-platforming. If Alex was part of a conspiracy, what would be the point in this. And it makes things ridiculously elaborate, to the extent things would have to slip out.

I think the powers that be used to let the conspiracy thing slide as it was a fly that bothered them. It grew out of a few books and newsletters that trickled out from the 50s-70s; and them more on cable and radio in the 80s and 90s. Then online since 2000. It takes Western elites time to deal with such things. They dealt with it at the time that it became a direct issue, threatening their system.

Google, Twitter etc. used to be Libertarian. It wasn't long ago that Youtube were defending leaving up KKK videos because of free speech; against a backdrop of screeching leftists. It appears that big tech were offered a deal in 2017, to end that libertarian position and to merge with the the Democratic Party and corporations.

Invocato

Sparrow
On Pieczinick, I know what his credentials are for being incredibly wrong. But what are his Zionist credentials? I have heard him heavily criticise Israel.

On Alex Jones' de-platforming. If Alex was part of a conspiracy, what would be the point in this. And it makes things ridiculously elaborate, to the extent things would have to slip out.
Dr. P is a zionist, and he's also a J. He's somewhat of a disinfo agent as well. I don't remember the exact details of his zionist roots but Adam Green discusses it in the video I posted.

Regarding Alex Jones deplatforming, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It may be that he went of the reservation, so they deplatformed him-and now that he's learned his lesson, then he doesn't criticize who he should be criticizing. Or, maybe it's "all part of the plan", if you want to get super conspiratorial.

I'm conflicted on the AJ issue for sure. I've gone from being a big fan, to wondering if this guy doing more harm than good by not exposing the Zionist hand in the right wing. I've noticed that conservatives seem to be confused about Zionism than almost any other issue.

I think what a lot of people don't understand about Zionism is that it involves Jews fighting each other (Marxist Jews vs Nationalst/Zionist Jews). However both ideologies involve exploitation of the gentile.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Dr. P is a zionist, and he's also a J. He's somewhat of a disinfo agent as well. I don't remember the exact details of his zionist roots but Adam Green discusses it in the video I posted.

Regarding Alex Jones deplatforming, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It may be that he went of the reservation, so they deplatformed him-and now that he's learned his lesson, then he doesn't criticize who he should be criticizing. Or, maybe it's "all part of the plan", if you want to get super conspiratorial. :sneaky:

I'm conflicted on the AJ issue for sure. I've gone from being a big fan, to wondering if this guy doing more harm than good by not exposing the Zionist hand in the right wing. I've noticed that conservatives seem to be confused about Zionism than almost any other issue.

I think what a lot of people don't understand about Zionism is that it involves Jews fighting each other (Marxist Jews vs Nationalst/Zionist Jews). However both ideologies involve exploitation of the gentile.

If he is a Zionist, then he is while saying lots a things a Zionist would never say. The video has been deleted, but I've heard him say the same:

Multiple quotes of his online talking about Zionist and Jewish terrorism.

Invocato

Sparrow
If he is a Zionist, then he is while saying lots a things a Zionist would never say. The video has been deleted, but I've heard him say the same:

Possible answers:

1) He's a disinfo agent,

2) He's detracting from his true belief system ( Alex Jones episode (aired mid/late 2020) where Dr. P became an open supporter of Jared Kushner, one of the most zionist people in Trump admin)

3)He's providing low-hanging fruit to anti-zionist infowars viewers, so that if said viewers should contact Dr. P afterwards, the government can put them on a list (Don't laugh, I'm sure there are people dumb enough to do so),

4) He has delusions of self-importance/grandeur...he could just be a nut, longing for the days when he still had sway in government affairs.

*Also, never forget Dr. P is one of them. That should be enough to know where he stands.

Last edited:
I listen to Alex from time to time. I have noticed that he avoids the JQ, and exposting Zionists. He also has lots of Zionist guest hosts/ guests... including Dr. Pieczinick, Proud Boys (reportedly created by a zionist), Stewart Rhodes, etc.

Adam Green has done some reporting on this issue. I'm not advocating for Adam Green either, because he's an Atheist I think, but the following video discusses this:

I think he does this to reach a big audience. If you get too specific you become niche, and I think the power of Jones is to reach the masses as a kinda 24/7 alarm that's ringing. It's probably a strategic choice. It's a good way to start in the conspiracy realm, many dive deeper after finding infowars. It's good to have platforms like this to feed the masses like a fastfood restaurant, and then people like Roosh I consider niche michelin star restaurants for those with a broader pallet :) All have their use in the big picture.

Invocato

Sparrow
I think he does this to reach a big audience. If you get too specific you become niche, and I think the power of Jones is to reach the masses as a kinda 24/7 alarm that's ringing. It's probably a strategic choice. It's a good way to start in the conspiracy realm, many dive deeper after finding infowars. It's good to have platforms like this to feed the masses like a fastfood restaurant, and then people like Roosh I consider niche michelin star restaurants for those with a broader pallet :) All have their use in the big picture.
I disagree, I think it may be more sinister than that, unfortunately. They probably control him in some way. Perhaps he's in debt to them, or they are big funders of his operation. It doesn't necessarily help us if he tells us most everything, except when he consistently steers his audience away from the JQ or the Zionist Question - when these issues may be at the heart of the problem for conservatives, and the country. The public needs to know. Christians need to know so they can stop worshiping Israel, based on a misinterpretation of the Bible, and stopping unnecessary foreign wars, etc.

Invocato

Sparrow

TIME STAMP 42:30: Adam Green discusses Pieczenik disinformation, deception, and his previous comments against Neocons/Zionism, desire for Kushner Presidency. Dr. P pretends to be against foreign wars and zionism, but supports actual zionists like Kushner, in reality. He's lying all the time. Has too many delusions of grandeur in his old age.

TIME STAMP 10:20: Pieczenik discusses his Jewish heritage, followed by a clip of him wanting the supposed Trump "coup" presidency to be followed by Pence, then Ivanka, then Kushner as President.

Also, I remember seeing Dr. P make positive comments about Kushner in 2020 on infowars, but I am unable to locate exact clip.

Invocato

Sparrow
Lately I've noticed a disturbing rise in the prevalence of the term "Judeo-Christian" being used by several Alex Jones Show guests, including: Matt Bracken, Attorney Norm Pattis, and Pastor Artur Pawlowski. Now that Norm Pattis is representing Nick, hope Nick hasn't become a Zio shill. There may be others who use the term, but I don't watch the full show. AFPAC had at least one speaker who used the term, btw.

Interesting take this Polish woman has on the term "Judeo-Christian":

I disagree, I think it may be more sinister than that, unfortunately. They probably control him in some way. Perhaps he's in debt to them, or they are big funders of his operation. It doesn't necessarily help us if he tells us most everything, except when he consistently steers his audience away from the JQ or the Zionist Question - when these issues may be at the heart of the problem for conservatives, and the country. The public needs to know. Christians need to know so they can stop worshiping Israel, based on a misinterpretation of the Bible, and stopping unnecessary foreign wars, etc.
But do you have any evidence for this besides a feeling that you have? I'm seriously curious. I get that he could be more critical on the aliens, but once again I reckon he has a market to satisfy too and that market is not the deeper segments of red pilled people. If the assumption is that he is controlled I'd really like to see the argument and evidence for that, otherwise it reeks of a false or at least a non substantiated claim. So if I follow the assumption that he is actually funded by the ''elite'' he screams alarm about in detail that goes to the bottom like transhumanism, chips, the vaccine etc, how then would that benefit the elite? His message seems to be too raw for the elite to be willing to take it out to a large audience. You know too that many people get into this whole red pill sphere initially through Infowars. I don't see the benefit of the elite for putting their agenda out in the open on a large underground media platform. If he would withold transhumanism, the dangers of vaccines, the depopulation agenda and all of these things you'd have a point, but I don't see any witholding on the agenda at all content wise.

Invocato

Sparrow
But do you have any evidence for this besides a feeling that you have? I'm seriously curious. I get that he could be more critical on the aliens, but once again I reckon he has a market to satisfy too and that market is not the deeper segments of red pilled people. If the assumption is that he is controlled I'd really like to see the argument and evidence for that, otherwise it reeks of a false or at least a non substantiated claim. So if I follow the assumption that he is actually funded by the ''elite'' he screams alarm about in detail that goes to the bottom like transhumanism, chips, the vaccine etc, how then would that benefit the elite? His message seems to be too raw for the elite to be willing to take it out to a large audience. You know too that many people get into this whole red pill sphere initially through Infowars. I don't see the benefit of the elite for putting their agenda out in the open on a large underground media platform. If he would withold transhumanism, the dangers of vaccines, the depopulation agenda and all of these things you'd have a point, but I don't see any witholding on the agenda at all content wise.
Just watch his show. He never calls out the zionists, and interviews several people who are known Zionists (like Roger Stone), or who use the term "Judeo-Christian", etc.

Roger Stone admits he's a Zionist.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
The whole "Alex Jones is a Zionist controlled opposition" theory is implausible. If that were the case, then why would Jones have guests like E. Michael Jones on Infowars? Why would Jones repeatedly talk about the Rothschild banking conspiracy? The guy clearly knows what's up.

Most Jews are themselves subservient to Jewish elites, who have brainwashed them into believing Zionist nonsense. Furthermore, a sizeable portion of evangelical Christians have been brainwashed into Zionism. The reason that Jones does not go anti-Zionist is simple: he needs to win over these brainwashed people, convincing them that there is indeed a globalist conspiracy to enslave the planet. Only then can we start to discuss the actors behind globalism.

That being said, it's not healthy to watch Alex Jones excessively. If you do, it becomes too much of a Black Pill.

TL;DR Alex Jones is not a Zionist shill. He's playing a long game.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Just watch his show. He never calls out the zionists, and interviews several people who are known Zionists (like Roger Stone), or who use the term "Judeo-Christian", etc.

Roger Stone admits he's a Zionist.
He has Stone on to talk about politics.

Maybe you aren't familiar but Stone has been a operative since Nixon.

I am not saying Stone is a good guy or a bad guy, but he is absolutely a credible guest for political information, analysis, and insider campaign info

It's like saying, "well Mark Levin is a Jew so he's got nothing of value" even though he's been a strong advocate of the Constitution as well as supporting the Trump challenge to the fraud.

We can't be so binary.

If you can't recognize the 85 percent good for the 15 percent bad and live in absolutes, then you're not going to get the full picture.

Invocato

Sparrow
The whole "Alex Jones is a Zionist controlled opposition" theory is implausible. If that were the case, then why would Jones have guests like E. Michael Jones on Infowars? Why would Jones repeatedly talk about the Rothschild banking conspiracy? The guy clearly knows what's up.

Most Jews are themselves subservient to Jewish elites, who have brainwashed them into believing Zionist nonsense. Furthermore, a sizeable portion of evangelical Christians have been brainwashed into Zionism. The reason that Jones does not go anti-Zionist is simple: he needs to win over these brainwashed people, convincing them that there is indeed a globalist conspiracy to enslave the planet. Only then can we start to discuss the actors behind globalism.

That being said, it's not healthy to watch Alex Jones excessively. If you do, it becomes too much of a Black Pill.

TL;DR Alex Jones is not a Zionist shill. He's playing a long game.
Having the occasional one-off "based" guest does not mean Alex isn't a zio shill. In fact, it's the perfect cover , lol :sneaky: . To be fair, the one "based" guest that AJ is having on more frequently these days, Nick, had at least one speaker at AFPAC who said "judeo-Christian". Not saying Nick is a zionist now, but, sorry I don't trust anything after the largest FBl investigation in history. Who knows what torture cells they threatened to put those guys into.

To be fair, I like AJ for the most part. His show is great in a lot of ways. I think he's been great on getting the info out on the dangers of the vaccine, but you'll notice he is frequently muslim bashing, never J bashing. He also does not have many anti-zionist guests on, but has plenty of J guests and zionist guests, or maybe zionist guests. The occassional "based" guest is no excuse to be providing cover for Zionists, if that's the case.

Last edited:

Invocato

Sparrow

I am not saying Stone is a good guy or a bad guy, but he is absolutely a credible guest for political information, analysis, and insider campaign info

It's like saying, "well Mark Levin is a Jew so he's got nothing of value" even though he's been a strong advocate of the Constitution as well as supporting the Trump challenge to the fraud.

We can't be so binary.

If you can't recognize the 85 percent good for the 15 percent bad and live in absolutes, then you're not going to get the full picture.

After seeing Trump, a Zionist sympathizer, get subverted, along with his entire base by the likes of kushner, etc, no thanks. Kushner won't even let Trump get on Gab lol, according to Andrew Torba.

Also, since when does Alex "have to" talk to anyone on his show? Roger has his own special reporting section on banned.video, fyi.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
After seeing Trump, a Zionist sympathizer, get subverted, along with his entire base by the likes of kushner, etc, no thanks. Kushner won't even let Trump get on Gab lol, according to Andrew Torba.

Also, since when does Alex "have to" talk to anyone on his show? Roger has his own special reporting section on banned.video, fyi.
I hear you that Trump was subverted. But it is kind of missing the forest for the trees to say "well I saw what happened to Trump, and AJ got him elected, so therefore he's a crypto Jew shill."

AJ provides a platform for nearly anyone who is censored. Also hosts Nick Fuentes. He has content on Banned.Video Fuentes is on the opposite side of the ((())) issue.

So it can't be both all the time. He's had good sources and bad sources. Ultimately he is promoting Truth and good, but on some things he is wrong.

That's ok, you take AJ with a grain of salt.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Screenshot at 2021-05-15 18-38-58.png

Buh-buh-buuh-bub-buh-buh-buuuh-buh-buuh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buuuuh.

Hello Infowarriors, Alex Jones here.

Need to take something I say with a grain of salt? I get it. I'm bombastic, I'm loud. I'm a Texan. It's called being a man. I'm red-blooded. I know it's kind of hard to believe we exist now, with men dancing around in mis-matching socks - pinks and pastels, like nellies, "Oouuuwwwww. Ohhhhhhh!" It makes me sick!!! We got a video of Bill Gates queued up right now. He's just like that. That chicken-neck bastard! When I was younger I used to walk around and see these guy, riding around on motorcycles, with their arms jacked up, with cut-off gym-vest, like "Wwaaaarrrrrrghhh!" Now I get it, you just don't want to be like these guys!

But I digress.

*Watson, cut the break*

Not everything I say is right. I'm just waiting for the rubber-stamp on the inter-dimensional elves. We're a cornucopia of ideas. A college of thought. We have all manner of guests and we don't screen your calls. That last caller, I just had to hang up on him. It's not my fault his mother didn't breast feed him. And he got fluoride and everything else they put in there.

But I am missing the point.

Are you fed up of the globalists deiodizing your salt and laughing at you get sick and die. They're using it for themselves, with high-tech life extensions they've been hiding for 30-40 years. I've read the studies! Our Ready Hour emergency food storage super-max iodized salt is drawn up from the deepest salt mines in six sates. Order now and get a special edition of hand-drawn salt by patriots, picked by yours truly - Alex Jones. 100% made is America. Get it now while stocks last.

Many people in Hollywood are taking this stuff. It's how they stop looking like demons. Little globalist secret. 101. I used to get invited to Hollywood parties and you'd literally have to hold your nose because these people smell like sulfur. The iodine neutralizes that. I've got the documents. I've seen literal daemon creatures scurrying around like, "Uuurgh! Huuh! Urrrghh! Haaa! Arrrrrggghhhh! Wuuuuurrrrghhhhh! Gwurrrggggghhh!" I saw Harvey Weinstein. He was like a squat little pot-belly hunched-over offal-monster. With bits of flesh just hanging of him, like some kind of bird-brain. That's literally what he is. I wanted to walk up to him and punch him in the nose like, "Arrrrrgrhhhh! You little bastard! Stop monkeying around!" And I'm not saying this to say, "Oh, look at me I get invited to Hollywood parties." I get invited to them all the time and I don't go any more, because they're all so fake, even though that many of them are awake, but they won't come on the show. I'm just little old Alex Jones.

Look. What i'm trying to say is...

You get the highest quality product at the lowest price and you support the Inforwar. It's a win-win-win. That's all I do now - win-win-wins. We all win.

I salute you.

Last edited:

Invocato

Sparrow

We can't be so binary.

I hear you that Trump was subverted. But it is kind of missing the forest for the trees to say "well I saw what happened to Trump, and AJ got him elected, so therefore he's a crypto Jew shill."

AJ provides a platform for nearly anyone who is censored. Also hosts Nick Fuentes. He has content on Banned.Video Fuentes is on the opposite side of the ((())) issue.

So it can't be both all the time. He's had good sources and bad sources. Ultimately he is promoting Truth and good, but on some things he is wrong.

Zionists will never let true Christian conservatism take hold in the USA. It is part of their job to put up a smoke screen for Christians, to promote wars in middle east, to weaken the gentile (knowingly or unknowingly), and to detract from the real issues facing the country - including the social and moral decline, and increasing dependance on the secular welfare state.

Obviously there are exceptions, Trump was generally anti-war, but he barely got away with it. They were saber-rattling in Iran with almost got him into a conflict. Alex is also anti-war, but not allowed to preach social conservatism, instead takes the libertarian way out, for the most part. Anyway, I wish to reiterate that I like a lot of the work Alex does, just that I do believe he is in bed with the zionists way too much, as was Trump, and that people should be aware of this.