The Alex Jones thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
So finally I've got into the allegations I heard about AJ being a Zionist shill. And I have to be honest, it does seem like he at least doesn't address the JQ with the importance it has. Could there be something behind that? Could be, it's not entirely impossible. Infowars does keep us fighting in ''the system/the matrix'' and gets the attention away from Israel/Jews to the ''Chicoms'' who are obviously owned by these Israel/Jews/Globalists. I do think he is genuine still for you have to be a psychopath to do this 3 hrs a day for 20 years in a row while you're obviously shilling, but he could be wrong on some things/not realizing everything or there could be some influences/he could be misled. Definitely to take into account when you move past the first alarm phase of ''waking up''. Infowars is very useful when you get into these things for it wakes you up with the bottom line of the truth and it is the biggest ''truth franchise'' out there so it attracts many people, but there could also be a gatekeeper element there to make you stick in part of the truth. I do get that argument now. Thoughts? Link is Bitchute by the way, Adam Green/Knowing More News, excellent source for the JQ and global NWO plot.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
So finally I've got into the allegations I heard about AJ being a Zionist shill. And I have to be honest, it does seem like he at least doesn't address the JQ with the importance it has. Could there be something behind that? Could be, it's not entirely impossible. Infowars does keep us fighting in ''the system/the matrix'' and gets the attention away from Israel/Jews to the ''Chicoms'' who are obviously owned by these Israel/Jews/Globalists. I do think he is genuine still for you have to be a psychopath to do this 3 hrs a day for 20 years in a row while you're obviously shilling, but he could be wrong on some things/not realizing everything or there could be some influences/he could be misled. Definitely to take into account when you move past the first alarm phase of ''waking up''. Infowars is very useful when you get into these things for it wakes you up with the bottom line of the truth and it is the biggest ''truth franchise'' out there so it attracts many people, but there could also be a gatekeeper element there to make you stick in part of the truth. I do get that argument now. Thoughts? Link is Bitchute by the way, Adam Green/Knowing More News, excellent source for the JQ and global NWO plot.

Adam green also says Jesus did t exist and is a made up thing by the ((())) so I'll pass on him.

I've seen him before he had the falling lit with Jones.

If Jones were controlled oppo, why would he have Fuentes with his own show?

Why would he give Paul Joseph Watson such a platform that he has?

He had addressed the Zionist shill allegations many times. He isn't one.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox

I believe that Jones doesn’t get into the JQ on his show because it’s a distraction, and most people who are exposed to the JQ lack the nuance to realize the problem isn’t with Jews as a broad group, but rather with elite Jewry. This risks fragmenting the coalitions that fight against tyranny.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah that was what I was thinking as well. It's a strategic choice: do you want to address the masses or become a fringe group. For most the JQ is too complicated/controversial. It does remain interesting though to see him get defensive and pulling back when e.g. Icke brings up Sabbatean-Frankism/Zionism as huge influencers in the global system.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher

100% controlled opposition.

normal_60bbe8b15b624.png

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Can you elaborate a bit? I understand the meaning of the hand signs but these can be done in the heat of a conversation. That's too light for me to support the claim he's controlled oppo.
I have recently been digging deeper into a lot of these "Alt-Media" informers.

If you're in the mainstream any shape or form you are on team evil it's that simple.

Alex, PJW and others I had followed for information and honest opinions (Extremely foolishly on my behalf) are nothing but Freemasons - All of them no exceptions.

In my opinion he's doing as his handlers tell him ((())) If he was a real threat he'd be dead it's that simple.

Alex Jones was one of the main ones to wake me up from blue pill la la land I was living in.

I look back and cringe but it's part of the de-programming most of us go through.

I will never put my faith in any man again.

Edit - Only God has my full attention from now on.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
Adam green also says Jesus did t exist and is a made up thing by the ((())) so I'll pass on him.

I've seen him before he had the falling lit with Jones.

If Jones were controlled oppo, why would he have Fuentes with his own show?

Why would he give Paul Joseph Watson such a platform that he has?

He had addressed the Zionist shill allegations many times. He isn't one.
AJ is a bit of a weirdo but entertaining and doing good work, he doesn't discuss the JQ but at least i never seen him suck up to jews.

Now Paul Watson is definately a huge Zionist shill, i remember him saying jews were his favorite people on earth and how he has never seen any evidence about jewish control over the media and banking LOOOOOL.
Still i also find Paul Watson very entertaining. He does a great job showing the hypocrisy and insanity of the left and liberalism.
I'm sure he redpilled a lot of normies regarding the media and the left. But he is still a zionist shill.

To me AJ and PW are entertainment and are good for exposing evil people and politicians.

Now my favorite channel is Red Ice TV. The most red pilled media imo.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I have recently been digging deeper into a lot of these "Alt-Media" informers.

If you're in the mainstream any shape or form you are on team evil it's that simple.

Alex, PJW and others I had followed for information and honest opinions (Extremely foolishly on my behalf) are nothing but Freemasons - All of them no exceptions.

In my opinion he's doing as his handlers tell him ((())) If he was a real threat he'd be dead it's that simple.

Alex Jones was one of the main ones to wake me up from blue pill la la land I was living in.

I look back and cringe but it's part of the de-programming most of us go through.

I will never put my faith in any man again.

Edit - Only God has my full attention from now on.
It is interesting to see how AJ has changed his tone on the influence of the Jews in the NWO. 10 years ago he said that ''at the heart of the NWO is a Jewish mafia''. Nowadays when Israel is criticized he dismisses it as nazi/white supremacist.

See min 50:20 for his claims 10 years ago, and the minutes before that on his claims nowadays.

It does seem to me that there's something off on his relationship with Israel/the Jews. He changed obviously from addressing the Jews uprightly to redirecting the attention to the Muslims/Chinese and we all know that the Muslims don't have global power and the Chinese are a mere puppet of the globalist system. Besides that I'd think he is genuine at his core and done a lot for the truth seeking community. It could be that he somehow is threatened/could make a good business deal by telling 95% of the truth and redirecting the 5% of the Jews towards the groups mentioned above.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
It is interesting to see how AJ has changed his tone on the influence of the Jews in the NWO. 10 years ago he said that ''at the heart of the NWO is a Jewish mafia''. Nowadays when Israel is criticized he dismisses it as nazi/white supremacist.

See min 50:20 for his claims 10 years ago, and the minutes before that on his claims nowadays.

It does seem to me that there's something off on his relationship with Israel/the Jews. He changed obviously from addressing the Jews uprightly to redirecting the attention to the Muslims/Chinese and we all know that the Muslims don't have global power and the Chinese are a mere puppet of the globalist system. Besides that I'd think he is genuine at his core and done a lot for the truth seeking community. It could be that he somehow is threatened/could make a good business deal by telling 95% of the truth and redirecting the 5% of the Jews towards the groups mentioned above.
I'd be careful with your source here. If I remember correctly he's said the Jews made up Christianity or some blasphemy like that.

I still gotta stand by AJ for defending people like Nick Fuentes... Just because he doesn't focus on the JQ doesn't mean he hasn't acknowledged it. He just doesn't make it the centerpiece of every argument like EMJ.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Alex Jones has red pilled more people than anyone else. He has been a very credible source of news over the last 25 years. For those saying he is controlled opposition he has Jay Dyer on his show, Nick Fuentes on his channel and has interviewed E. Michael Jones.
This, I think he is just genuinely nutty. I know if I go too deep into conspiracy land my mental starts to falter. This guy has been deeper than deep for 20+ years. His life has probably been threatened and he is a known alcoholic. Him not addressing the JQ is weird, although he did discuss it with Gavin McInnes a little.

There may even be some "deal" he had made where he can continue his show/stay alive
long as he doesn't discuss the JQ.

Hard to say ultimately, but Bohemian Grove wouldn't be in anyone's vocabulary if it wasn't for Jones.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
I remember years ago watching Alex Jones interview David Duke. The whole time Alex was screaming over the top of Duke calling him grand dragon wizard and clan jokes.

Duke actually ripped his arsehole so bad when he did get a word in that Jones Jewish producer stepped in to attempt to save him. I recall watching a video of a black guy commenting on the video saying Duke made some really good points and has opened his eyes to some straight up JQ truth and couldn’t understand why Jones was so hostile to Dukes words. Jones team deleted the interview not a week later I believe. A hit piece gone wrong.

Gatekeeper, straight up,
keeping curious suspicious minds well off (((target))) and completely discrediting conspiracy theory to the rest of the normies.

let me know when he isn’t talking about secret nazis and the latest enemy of the zionists isn’t ruling the world. Chinese at the moment probably.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
AJ is easily lampooned, so he is useful. Kind of like how they are painting every subsequent conservative politician as a new Trump to get people to side against him. If AJ says something, even if it may be true, it automatically discredits the theory in the eyes of many liberal normies who do not watch his show or give him any time of day. Similarly, any other thinker who says something AJ says will be lampooned (happened to Tucker recently).

The idea that AJ is some kind of intentional agent of the deep state is absurd though. And the reason he does not address JQ is because he doesn't believe it does any good to draw attention to race or ethnicity. I agree with him––the forces we face are the forces of Satan and of falsehood. I don't care what outer form Satan takes on today or tomorrow.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
So let me get this straight. Alex Jones can waffle on about the Chinese owning Hollywood but he can’t mention Jews because he is avoiding “race or ethnicity”

let’s cut the BS and Hypnotic Jewish word wank here. If you ain’t talking about the JQ then you ain’t talking about shit, because you will never ever get to the bottom of what’s going on. And that’s the f’king point of a gatekeeper.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
So let me get this straight. Alex Jones can waffle on about the Chinese owning Hollywood but he can’t mention Jews because he is avoiding “race or ethnicity”

let’s cut the BS and Hypnotic Jewish word wank here. If you ain’t talking about the JQ then you ain’t talking about shit, because you will never ever get to the bottom of what’s going on. And that’s the f’king point of a gatekeeper.
Then stop listening to him and disregard him.

He's more on the money than anyone else has been about prediction of where we are now and how we got there.

So absorb what is good, reject what is bad and adjust accordingly.