The Alex Jones thread

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
As soon as you let the Jew dictate the rules of the game that you’re not allowed to talk about them then you have lost.

How badly cucked or Jewish do you have to be to not see that.

If we somehow "fixed" the problem you think exists, there would still be problems in our sinful world and you would pick one and whine about people not freaking out about it with you.

Can you not make your arguments persuasively without swearing or a mob behind you?

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
Ah that’s great. There will always be sin in the world so why even care.

I would do the logical thing and try to diagnose the root cause of the problem to have any hope of correction.

I mean if my house was flooding with water I would try to discover where the leak was coming from. Not listen to people posing as my fellow friend/professional who’s only interest is to see my house in ruin and make sure they never receive the blame or become discovered.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So let me get this straight. Alex Jones can waffle on about the Chinese owning Hollywood but he can’t mention Jews because he is avoiding “race or ethnicity”

let’s cut the BS and Hypnotic Jewish word wank here. If you ain’t talking about the JQ then you ain’t talking about shit, because you will never ever get to the bottom of what’s going on. And that’s the f’king point of a gatekeeper.
The bottom of what is going on is Ephesians 6:12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Sorry dude but if you are obsessed with the JQ you are equally deluded, and are acting as a gatekeeper of the truth as well. It's fine to notice patterns, but discovering said pattern does you no good, nor does it actually aid in defeating this evil.

And to Alex's defense, there are plenty of times he has criticized Israel and Mossad. Israel/Mossad is a close analogy to Chicoms. He's not attacking an ethnic group like the Han Chinese, for example, he is attacking a political structure. So he has been consistent in my opinion.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
If we somehow "fixed" the problem you think exists, there would still be problems in our sinful world and you would pick one and whine about people not freaking out about it with you.
Throwing stones in a glass house aren’t we.

So beyond accusing me do you actually have an opinion or point why we should ignore or not worry about the JQ?

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
The bottom of what is going on is Ephesians 6:12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Sorry dude but if you are obsessed with the JQ you are equally deluded, and are acting as a gatekeeper of the truth as well. It's fine to notice patterns, but discovering said pattern does you no good, nor does it actually aid in defeating this evil.

And to Alex's defense, there are plenty of times he has criticized Israel and Mossad. Israel/Mossad is a close analogy to Chicoms. He's not attacking an ethnic group like the Han Chinese, for example, he is attacking a political structure. So he has been consistent in my opinion.

Discovering patterns does us no good, nor help exposing evil to beware of or combat it. Amazing.

I suppose I must be too ignorant understanding the subtle genius of Alex Jones when he suggests the Queen of England and British royalty are secret white supremacist Nazi’s

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I have listened to Alex for many years and I always found it interesting how he says knows about all of this stuff because his parents and/or he knew the people and/or were directly involved somehow. Someone should go back through all of his interviews and shows and clip all the times he says stuff like that. If you didn't notice the pattern you would be shocked. The explanation would seem to be he likes to embellish and/or his family has some seriously scary connections.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I have listened to Alex for many years and I always found it interesting how he says knows about all of this stuff because his parents and/or he knew the people and/or were directly involved somehow. Someone should go back through all of his interviews and shows and clip all the times he says stuff like that. If you didn't notice the pattern you would be shocked. The explanation would seem to be he likes to embellish and/or his family has some seriously scary connections.
I think you have to in order to even start understanding how the system works. For us it is tough to go through the process of seeing how the system really works, however we've never had to lay the puzzle together like Jones/Icke did. Apparantly high IQ people with potential are approach for these circles in certain settings. I recall Jones talking about his father being very talented or well knownnim a certain field and he himself being in (Hollywood/film) circles where he went to parties where Brad Pitt attended. So these are not people who necessarily sat in a cellar for decades comparing books and whitepapers, though obviously that's a major aspect too.

On Jones' integrity I think someone earlier put it very rightly: use discernment and don't put your trust in a man. I see it as very valuable that Jones does what he does to get the message out although on certain topics I'd have a different message. I see no reason at all however to dismiss him as a complete fraud or so even if he may be compromised in some ways.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Concerning the Sandy Hook lawsuits, I saw a video recently where Alex Jones says that he's been denied justice in both Texas and Connecticut due to him not presenting financial records from the time frame of Sandy Hook (start date) and after that period. He says that he provided them his entire QuickBooks database, but they rejected it.

Does anyone know why he can't partition the database?

"Alex Jones Statement On Default Judgement In CT Sandy Hook Lawsuit"
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6192b0b66eb7794b57d2ef51

Will they reject a portion of the partitioned database? Is it not possible to partition QuickBooks? Is it a trap by the prosecution?
I don't get it.

I do understand when he says this attack is actually against all U.S. people, the 1st and 2nd amendment.

That aside, I wonder if someone were to create a Poll of Yes and No with percentages for "Sandy Hook a real event or a non-real event?"; I wonder what the results would be currently.

The curiosity comes from considering:

The 2020 election results (?)
The Michigan Gov k i d n a p P lot, FBI set up? https://nypost.com/2021/07/21/men-accused-in-plot-to-kidnap-whitmer-claim-fbi-set-them-up/
Adam Schiff, Steele dossier, 4 years of lying
Ukranian phone call, Sept 2019 - You can hardly find old news articles about that anymore ... they bury it.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see such results.

John 3:16

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Concerning the Sandy Hook lawsuits, I saw a video recently where Alex Jones says that he's been denied justice in both Texas and Connecticut due to him not presenting financial records from the time frame of Sandy Hook (start date) and after that period. He says that he provided them his entire QuickBooks database, but they rejected it.

Does anyone know why he can't partition the database?

"Alex Jones Statement On Default Judgement In CT Sandy Hook Lawsuit"
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6192b0b66eb7794b57d2ef51

Will they reject a portion of the partitioned database? Is it not possible to partition QuickBooks? Is it a trap by the prosecution?
I don't get it.

I do understand when he says this attack is actually against all U.S. people, the 1st and 2nd amendment.

That aside, I wonder if someone were to create a Poll of Yes and No with percentages for "Sandy Hook a real event or a non-real event?"; I wonder what the results would be currently.

The curiosity comes from considering:

The 2020 election results (?)
The Michigan Gov k i d n a p P lot, FBI set up? https://nypost.com/2021/07/21/men-accused-in-plot-to-kidnap-whitmer-claim-fbi-set-them-up/
Adam Schiff, Steele dossier, 4 years of lying
Ukranian phone call, Sept 2019 - You can hardly find old news articles about that anymore ... they bury it.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see such results.

John 3:16
There's very little way to prove that he acted with malice, which is a key part of a defamation claim. Furthermore, I would argue there is speculation in terms of damages to the parents. And honestly it's a stretch of the imagination to say this was defamatory in any way to begin with, at least by the common definition of "defamation." I guess if you go by strict legal analysis there's an argument to be made, but it is weak.

So basically, in order to not even debate the merits, it sounds like they asked for something outrageous knowing AJ would push back (why are his financial records relevant in such a case?), and then plan for the judge to just immediately say he was guilty by reason of not complying with the absurd request.

One reason you know this is a scam is that usually the court will not leap to these default judgments, especially in defamation cases where the defamer is potentially liable personally and all his assets are at stake. One would think the judge would have leniency and understanding and want to hear the merits. The fact that they slammed him with a default judgment makes this obviously a scam, in my opinion.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
There's very little way to prove that he acted with malice, which is a key part of a defamation claim. Furthermore, I would argue there is speculation in terms of damages to the parents. And honestly it's a stretch of the imagination to say this was defamatory in any way to begin with, at least by the common definition of "defamation." I guess if you go by strict legal analysis there's an argument to be made, but it is weak.

So basically, in order to not even debate the merits, it sounds like they asked for something outrageous knowing AJ would push back (why are his financial records relevant in such a case?), and then plan for the judge to just immediately say he was guilty by reason of not complying with the absurd request.

One reason you know this is a scam is that usually the court will not leap to these default judgments, especially in defamation cases where the defamer is potentially liable personally and all his assets are at stake. One would think the judge would have leniency and understanding and want to hear the merits. The fact that they slammed him with a default judgment makes this obviously a scam, in my opinion.
To cross reference the Kyle Rittenhouse thread.

This is where you would want a jury trial over a Judge.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

His uncle was CIA, as i recall

Parmesan

Woodpecker
He seems to me like a smart guy, and patriotic American, crossed with some raging alcoholism and the traits it brings. You’ve probably listened more than me, but on Rogan I got the impression his family was military/intelligence types, but frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if its BS. I don’t think it even matters. Part of the fun of Alex Jones is trying to figure out where the crazy ends and the truth begins, sometimes it both.