The Alex Jones thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
He seems to me like a smart guy, and patriotic American, crossed with some raging alcoholism and the traits it brings. You’ve probably listened more than me, but on Rogan I got the impression his family was military/intelligence types, but frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if its BS. I don’t think it even matters. Part of the fun of Alex Jones is trying to figure out where the crazy ends and the truth begins, sometimes it both.
When you get into the rollercoaster of Jones you think it's all a bit out there. Fun thing is that when you actually start to read these globalist books (like Huxley, Orwell, Bertrand Russell, Edward Bernays, Wells, Ehrlich) you really hear Jones screaming the word you read in your head. Because the things he says is literally 1 on 1 from their books. That's the astonishing part of it :laughter: . When he talks about them calling people ''a cancer on the earth'' that's a literal quote from Ehrlich, the population bomb for example. Or the new world order, the literal title of an H.G. Wells book. And there are countless others.

Papist

Woodpecker
When you get into the rollercoaster of Jones you think it's all a bit out there. Fun thing is that when you actually start to read these globalist books (like Huxley, Orwell, Bertrand Russell, Edward Bernays, Wells, Ehrlich) you really hear Jones screaming the word you read in your head. Because the things he says is literally 1 on 1 from their books. That's the astonishing part of it :laughter: . When he talks about them calling people ''a cancer on the earth'' that's a literal quote from Ehrlich, the population bomb for example. Or the new world order, the literal title of an H.G. Wells book. And there are countless others.

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.” - Prince Phillip. Surely a very senior mason and a man who was privy to what was going on behind the scenes?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.” - Prince Phillip. Surely a very senior mason and a man who was privy to what was going on behind the scenes?
Absolutely, these people are all connected through networks, overt and covert, such as Bildenberg, CFR, trilateral, Freemasonry etc. The sentiment of overpopulation is the nr 1 feature of literally every globalist book by the way, besides complete global control and transhumanism at the 3rd place.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Is it my PC or does anyone else have performance problems with freeworldnews.tv, formerly banned.video? My PC fan goes crazy when I watch the stream on that site.

KoolDoon

Sparrow
Prince Philip had a dark humour. There is the rumour, that he drank the blood of children (or whatever they exactly do) to live longer and look younger. But he did not get 200 years old and did not look like Dorian Gray, but rather like the painting in the attic. I do not know anymore how serious such stories are.