The Alex Jones thread

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
At the risk of sounding sexist..... I hate female judges

Had my own dealings with one with my rental business... She was "pro renter" and I had 3 court cases to get a guy not paying rent out of one of my houses... the guy wouldn't even show up and the judge kept letting him squat in my rental house.... she was a temp judge for about a year. She left and a male judge took over and the first court date he gave me immediate possession of the house and set a court date for me to get back rent.... He was baffled at how the guy could still legally be in the property.
Putting any female in a power position is against any logic.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox

You folks in America need to email your senators and start protests over this pure evil. I can't do much from the UK but I'll be praying for you all nonetheless.

Alex Jones might be the canary in the coal mine, or he might the one that rallies god-fearing Christians against those corrupting and defiling your country. I'll pray the latter comes to pass. We've had enough canaries.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Even the greatest of sinners might turn his heart to God. Perhaps I am simply naive, but I would like to think if given the chance at least some would do the right thing.
I’d like to think so too, but I’m trying to remember a single politician who repented and turned to Christ and I’m having trouble coming up with a single name. There’s gotta be at least one out there somewhere…right?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Proves once again that we should be operating outside of Satan's system as much as possible. However, sometimes sadly we're confronted with it whether we like it or not.

Can someone fill me in why the trial is being televised? What a farce.

I've never understood why court hearings are aired in the US anyways, or why people's names are aired and written about publicly, like also in the UK. In Holland for example they'd talk about John S. instead of John Smith and there'll be a blurring of the eyes. Now I think our system is an absolute joke when you look at the sentences - you can ride someone over, or stab someone to death and get 7 years or 10 maybe - but overall I do believe in people getting second chances in general and with this people are immediately handicapped for life, whether they made a bad decision or not.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gold Member
Can someone fill me in why the trial is being televised? What a farce.

It depends on the rules of procedure for that state. Usually the trial judge has discretion which I believe is the rule in Texas. I personally don't like it. Some people think it promotes some vague notion of transparency. I'd argue it decreases your chances of a fair trial when the media can easily dox or sway juries. Plenty of youtube channels are now using FOIA to get court videos in certain states to generate content. I wouldn't want my clients family court or criminal proceedings displayed for the mindless entertainment of reddit normies.

donovan

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
judge.png
The same kind of degenerate and demonic evil that we see every day targeting our kids presides over judicial seats of power.

Whatever you think of Alex Jones personally, all moral, Christian people will experience this level of biased "justice" eventually for simply speaking Gospel truth that 'causes emotional pain' to certain groups.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Alex Jones might be the canary in the coal mine, or he might the one that rallies god-fearing Christians against those corrupting and defiling your country. I'll pray the latter comes to pass. We've had enough canaries.

More likely the canary in the coal mine. The Assange, J6, and Alex Jones affairs show that the 2nd Amendment means nothing.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I’d like to think so too, but I’m trying to remember a single politician who repented and turned to Christ and I’m having trouble coming up with a single name. There’s gotta be at least one out there somewhere…right?

Viktor Orbán was an atheist when he first became involved in politics.

paternos

Woodpecker
Catholic
Interesting court case.

Reminds me of the court case against the pedophile Catholic Priest Gilbert Gauthe. This became a media spectacle in 1985 in which the church had to pay more than $10 million in settlements and legal fees.

More than an individual case against this pedophile it became a case against the Catholic church.

It set a precedent. Since that time the Catholic church has been paying more than $3 billion. E.g. in 2003 the Archdiocese of Boston agreed to a settlement of $85 million. This 1 case set out this yearly returning phenomenon of abusing Catholic priests in media. It has so powerful that for many the first association with the Catholic church is sexual abuse.

A whole new industry has been built on this due to the financial incentives given by the court; Clergy Abuse Lawyers.

For example Horowitz law:

We will see a similar effect here, $40 million for hurt feelings prosecuting wrong speak. So we will adopt Newspeak.

This is not about Jones / Sandy Hook, this is about saying different things than the main stream is saying. It will create a totally new industry of lawyers going after hurt feelings. A strong commercial incentive for lawyers to go after them.

Imagine saying after this case that COVID is a hoax, how many family members of passed away people will be hurt by that? Imagine saying after this case the systemic extermination of Jews was a hoax , how many Jews are hurt with that? Or that 9/11 was a set-up, how many feeling are hurt with that? Or the our young army boys have been sacrificed by an elite in countless wars abroad?

The international governmental and financial elite will define the facts and speaking against those facts publicly can cost you +$10 million. A new army of lawyers will be created now and many hurt feelings will come up. I mean who would't want to get a million for hurt feelings?

This will create a boom of new factcheck/hurt feeling cases further rendering a dysfunctional court even more dysfunctional.

Next to personal liability the distribution company is liable as well, in this case Free Speech Systems LLC. By airing a different opinion a media company now risks +$10M fines.

This isn't about Sandy Hook or Alex Jones, it is an attack on free speech in media by media. Who in their sane mind will now criticize state propaganda / official narratives publicly if it that sole act can make you go bankrupt in an instant and ruin your and your families life?

The elites aren't that interested in the puppets in politics, or the puppets in court, it's about controlling money and controlling the law. I think these cases will shape the near future of our society and it's not pretty.

Online media will become even more a propaganda channel. And anyone or a media company with a conflicting voice with a following of more than a 100.000 will run a severe risk of prosecution. TV and Newspapers were already in line with the state powers. But this case is about online platforms like Infowars & Zerohedge.

Last edited:

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Viktor Orbán was an atheist when he first became involved in politics.

Now try finding an American one.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I worry they are now plotting to bring criminal charges against him based on this phone disclosure stuff (which seems very bizarre and almost intentional by his attorney). The media at least is running with it and saying he committed perjury because he said he reviewed his texts for Sandy Hook and allegedly the phone leaked material had a text from Paul Joseph Watson that referenced the term "Sandy Hook." As absurd as it might be I could see them trying to persecute him based on this. Also the Jan 6 committee is illegally using this material now, and will likely use it to misconstrue certain statements to make him appear guilty in that matter somehow. All they would need is to bring him before a corrupt DC judge and jury and he would have no chance.

Unfortunately there is no way to sue the committee since it's above the law. Even though it is basically acting in a law enforcement capacity, they don't have to abide by any laws like the fourth amendment or due process, as Barnes said. They can violate the attorney client privilege or do whatever they want. Ultimately, they will probably use what they find to set up a show trial in DC. Jones can try to object to the information being used or say it was gathered illegally or illegally used to bootstrap his prosecution without a search warrant, but it would likely fail because the Jan 6 committee will likely be very sneaky and not use any of the text material in its referral to the DOJ. The DOJ would issue a search warrant based on other public knowledge, that way the warrant could not be challenged.

The reason they want the texts is really just to see whether a prosecution is worth it before going ahead with it. They might also be trying to spy on others like Stone, Trump, Bannon, etc. They don't want to look foolish by going after Jones when he seems innocent since there is public material showing him trying to calm people down and encouraging peaceful protest. That would make their job seem overtly political and dishonest. So they want to review these texts before making decisions.

I could be wrong, apparently Jones said they already had his texts. So not sure maybe this will end with nothing. I hope so. Anyways, AJ needs our prayers now.