The Alex Jones thread

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
P.s. Alex Jones' "The Great Reset" is a Bestseller on Amazon right now. Interesting that it's allowed to be there in the first place, also the video above has nine million views.

Yeah, that's indeed very interesting. But if you say he is part of the controlled opposition, some guys here don't want to hear this.

Zep

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yeah, that's indeed very interesting. But if you say he is part of the controlled opposition, some guys here don't want to hear this.

Alex is not stupid, he's a history buff, he has read a ton on world history, I'm quite sure he knows who's really running things, and I'm quite sure that he knows what would happen to him if he started to name them. So he goes right up to the line but doesn't cross it, and in the meantime he gets large amounts of red pill knowledge across to people. Even if he is controlled, so what? Look at the amount of red pill knowledge he's getting across, also, every episode of his show has him talking about God, praying to God, that people need to find God. It's really for this reason that I find it hard to believe that he could be controlled opposition considering what I've read in here about the elites having a distaste for Christianity.

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
every episode of his show has him talking about God, praying to God,

In the last video of AJ that I saw, he said a prayer at the end of the show, and I found that so inauthentic that I no longer watch any of his videos.

Also, his way of speaking is too loud and alarmist for me personally, but of course that's a matter of taste.

Had Roosh produced his podcasts in this noisy manner, I would not have followed him to his last "Hour."

Last edited:

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
In the last video of AJ that I saw, he said a prayer at the end of the show, and I found that so inauthentic that I no longer watch any of his videos.

Also, his way of speaking is too loud and alarmist for me personally, but of course that's a matter of taste.

Had Roosh produced his podcasts in this noisy manner, I would not have followed him to his last "Hour."

Really? Inauthentic? Why don't you link it then so we can decide for ourselves. If you ask me, I've never heard him say anything that sounded inauthentic, so I'm bit surprised.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox

The schtick is for dramatic effect.

Doesn't change the truth of his message.

As per his faith.... I think it's sincere. All be it a bit eccentric.

Zep

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Really? Inauthentic? Why don't you link it then so we can decide for ourselves. If you ask me, I've never heard him say anything that sounded inauthentic, so I'm bit surprised.

It's his personal, subjective, interpretation. Maybe someone else wouldn't, maybe they might think "Jones is trying to come across as earnest, and at this very moment, it's not working, but I understand, because with all these cameras and tons of pressure on me outside of this situation I might not be able to really give in to the moment as much as I want to"

I used to play live. Some nights I wasn't feeling it, I had a bad day, it happens, so I smiled and did the best I could.

Jones is consistently speaking about God, every show, all the time, that is what matters, consistency.

Easy_C

Peacock
I think one thing that hurts Jones is that he doesn't always draw a clear line between when he is acting out for entertainment vs. when he actually does believe something that's a bit out there. I still think Jones would have been much better served by trying to just go full "infotainment" like the late night hosts.

Zep

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I think one thing that hurts Jones is that he doesn't always draw a clear line between when he is acting out for entertainment vs. when he actually does believe something that's a bit out there. I still think Jones would have been much better served by trying to just go full "infotainment" like the late night hosts.

No. He's serious. I've listened to a lot of him, being entertaining is a necessary strategy to reach people, he's serious.

There's no need for a 'Clear Line', people are not as stupid as you may think.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
No. He's serious. I've listened to a lot of him, being entertaining is a necessary strategy to reach people, he's serious.

There's no need for a 'Clear Line', people are not as stupid as you may think.
A lot of people have been trying to colour him as insane or unhinged by taking his clips out of context. Not many people have actually watched his full videos or podcasts unfortunately, and most people can't seem to comprehend that Alex Jones screaming and ranting in fury about the evils of the globalists and the WEF and the politicians is the completely normal response.

You absolutely should be furious, with what these pedophile, christian hating, satan worshipping, greedy, sinful scumbags are doing and trying to accomplish. However, most and I must confess even myself have just become inured and unfeeling to these horrors of the modern world. Alex Jones has the spirit of a warrior, he doesn't stop. Most people don't have that drive, they give up.

Jaybosan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
A lot of people have been trying to colour him as insane or unhinged by taking his clips out of context. Not many people have actually watched his full videos or podcasts unfortunately, and most people can't seem to comprehend that Alex Jones screaming and ranting in fury about the evils of the globalists and the WEF and the politicians is the completely normal response.
I recall watching a documentary on how chemical and pharmaceutical runoff was causing hermaphrodism in fish and amphibians in creeks in Maryland. It alarmed me, but I don't recall anyone doing anything about it. I can only imagine what is in our water supply today. Years later, Alex Jones came out with his iconic rhetoric about them "turning the fricking frogs gay" and is mocked by the midwits. If a calm NPR voice says it in a less bombastic way, and the liberals would be nodding along over their chai lattes. I think Alex in some ways is putting on an act like "kayfabe" in pro-wrestling. The tone police have a field day with his antics, but he does share a lot of truth, so I commend him for that.

Zep

Kingfisher
Other Christian

You absolutely should be furious, with what these pedophile, christian hating, satan worshipping, greedy, sinful scumbags are doing and trying to accomplish. However, most and I must confess even myself have just become inured and unfeeling to these horrors of the modern world. Alex Jones has the spirit of a warrior, he doesn't stop. Most people don't have that drive, they give up.

When Jones raises his voice during a rant, or goes "Arrggggh, argggh, arrrrggh" in almost a primal scream manner, it gives me a kick in the butt at my dead-end job, I draw energy from him, he emotes, emotion, motion, action. Also, he's been told by viewers they like when he goes off. Maybe he's acting in a manner they wish they could, I wish I could. I've always felt that city-living is bad for the soul for the usual reasons, but one is, you can't raise your voice in an apartment, you can't let out your rage with your voice, I think this has a depressing effect on the spirit. Have you ever gone on a proper, full, rant with a friend in a car for example? Man ... you feel energized afterwards! no wonder Jones can do 4 hour shows and still keep going. "Primal Screaming" was an actual therapeutic technique at some point, I'm not sure it's necessary to put aside an hour to do such a basic thing, if you put your soul into it, a good 10 minute, loud, outraged, rant will do you the world of good.

You're exactly right, fury is the normal response to what is happening in the world, and when you live in an environment where you can't express your outrage, it stays in you, and it takes energy to suppress strong emotion, and then you end up, over time, dispirited, or depressed. Freud for all his failings once said that depression was oftentimes anger turned inwards. I know this has been the case with myself, and depressed people I know are often really angry.

I love British soccer games because they are a big release valve for the public. I went to one when I was ten, it was awesome, I couldn't believe it, people singing at the top of their lungs, it was loud, there were a couple of girls who fainted, they were overwhelmed. After the game was over ( this was just a regular game too ), I got to walk on the soccer pitch and meet a player. I was buzzing for days after this event. It's good for people to release all that pent-up frustration.

I listen to Jones every day because I need an afternoon boost at work, but I have to turn him off sometimes, after an hour of black-pilling sometimes it's too much and I hate the world and the people running it. Also, just ear-fatigue, being loud is inspiring in small doses but exhausting in large ones. I like the guests he has on, some really interesting and very brave people. He's doing a great service to the planet, I can't believe he hasn't been JFK'd yet, he mentions sometimes that he expects it.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Defense Attorney stood his ground against an obviously biased Judge. She looks p*ssed and unhinged whenever she loses her temper - i.e., she threw her pen down.

This is a really interesting exchange, like watching a tense legal scene in a movie,

The thing is, I expect that Jones will get railroaded. The judges are all corrupt. It's like the Derek Chavin trial, or the judge who signed off on the warrant to raid Trump. The judiciary is fully corrupt, and is being used to make rulings that are blatantly unconstitutional.

If Jones' lawyers make a rock solid case in his favor, I doubt it will do him any good. Perhaps I am blackpilled, but that's the way to bet at this point.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This is a really interesting exchange, like watching a tense legal scene in a movie,

The thing is, I expect that Jones will get railroaded. The judges are all corrupt. It's like the Derek Chavin trial, or the judge who signed off on the warrant to raid Trump. The judiciary is fully corrupt, and is being used to make rulings that are blatantly unconstitutional.

If Jones' lawyers make a rock solid case in his favor, I doubt it will do him any good. Perhaps I am blackpilled, but that's the way to bet at this point.
If you watched the Barnes/Biba breakdown on this, it was quite interesting.... This sort of thing does not benefit the judge on appeal as it shows a lack of jurisprudence.

Jones may still get screwed...none the less.

Observer

Banned
Other Christian
Alex is not stupid, he's a history buff, he has read a ton on world history, I'm quite sure he knows who's really running things, and I'm quite sure that he knows what would happen to him if he started to name them. So he goes right up to the line but doesn't cross it, and in the meantime he gets large amounts of red pill knowledge across to people.
He Scribbles all over the lines that would otherwise expose Zionism and Jewish power. He leads the herds to GloboJew narratives like "China owns everything" "Arabs 9/11" "White supremacist global elite".

He muddies the waters so bad. I guarantee you Jews defending him on places like this lick their lips in delight at all the ammunition he gives them to discredit "right wing" "conspiracy theorists" in normie discourse.

They Live

Sparrow
Catholic
Been listening to Alex for many many years! My discernment tells me he’s legit. Until it doesn’t, I’m with Alex. I like where he went calling out Trump in his support for the vaxx saying he’s giving him a month or something to recant on them.