The Alex Jones thread

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Yes, of course, silly me. He sold some things and made some money and gets more than 10 views and he doesn't talk about the JQ every broadcast -- he must be controlled op.
Clearly hes controlled oppo... otherwise he wouldnt be sued in multiple states for all his money... IF HE WERE REALLY ON OUR SIDED HED BE SUED IN MORE STATES !!! BYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Yes, of course, silly me. He sold some things and made some money and gets more than 10 views and he doesn't talk about the JQ every broadcast -- he must be controlled op.
Why doesn't he bring on Ryan Dawson, the best expert on 9/11, to give the real story behind 9/11 to his large audience. There are many other great guests he completely ignores and refuses to bring on to let them red pill his audience.

If Alex Jones plan is to stay somewhat onsides and purple pill people and slowly push them past his program and eventually to the red pill, then time will tell if he is doing a good job.

If Alex Jones is being rewarded for being a gate keeper and preventing real conversation, that must happen, from happening, then he is just that... a gatekeeper.

The fact he will not bring on Ryan Dawson is damning to me. Dawson has talked about this in length and Jones certainly knows who he is. Like Dawson says, Jones is the most dangerous, people would be questioning 9/11 if it wasn't for Jones poisoning the well and making question the 9/11 narrative look silly and crackpot chasing.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I've never met an Alex Jones listener who doesn't question 9/11 (and I've met a lot of them). If he's supposed to be gatekeeping that conspiracy he's doing a terrible job.
No, he does a perfect job. Rather than just dig into who the dancing Israeli's were, who they worked for, and who they were associated with, he runs hairbrained wild conspiracies that are either off target and keep his audience off target and worse poison the well for anyone who thinks the "official narrative" is questionable.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
No, he does a perfect job. Rather than just dig into who the dancing Israeli's were, who they worked for, and who they were associated with, he runs hairbrained wild conspiracies that are either off target and keep his audience off target and worse poison the well for anyone who thinks the "official narrative" is questionable.
Did you see where I posted all his critiques about Jews and Israel on 911.

He's been on and on about building 7, hes shown all that before.

I reject he's a gate keeper, he's not going to rehash the point evey single conversation.

Also,

It's quite easy to say he's a gate keeper on the internet... But the dude is actually doing more to wake up people than any of us will ever do in our lives.

With respect, i find this whole "aj is owned by the Jews and a gatekeep " piece to be quite tiresome and occoms razor says it's not true, especially when you add all the videos of his criticisms over the years.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Did you see where I posted all his critiques about Jews and Israel on 911.

He's been on and on about building 7, hes shown all that before.

I reject he's a gate keeper, he's not going to rehash the point evey single conversation.

Also,

It's quite easy to say he's a gate keeper on the internet... But the dude is actually doing more to wake up people than any of us will ever do in our lives.

With respect, i find this whole "aj is owned by the Jews and a gatekeep " piece to be quite tiresome and occoms razor says it's not true, especially when you add all the videos of his criticisms over the years.
If he wants to wake people up he will have Ryan Dawson on. If you don’t know who that is he has a Odysee channel and does top notch research into the neo-con agenda. He talks about Alex time to time and makes great points about subjects he will not touch that are vital information to get out.

What would they do if he had Ryan on? Censor him?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
If he wants to wake people up he will have Ryan Dawson on. If you don’t know who that is he has a Odysee channel and does top notch research into the neo-con agenda. He talks about Alex time to time and makes great points about subjects he will not touch that are vital information to get out.

Thats fine to say he should have that guest on, but it doesn't make him a shill for not having him on.

He has had on people who are obviously outside the approved list such as EMJ and even given show time to Fuentes.

That's what I am trying to say. Lets Be a little more all encompassing in our criticism.

But As others have said... I don't know anyone who is an AJ fan who doesn't have skepticism about the inside element of 911 whether it's done through machinations by the Saudis, Jews, or Bush Neocons

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Thats fine to say he should have that guest on, but it doesn't make him a shill for not having him on.

He has had on people who are obviously outside the approved list such as EMJ and even given show time to Fuentes.

That's what I am trying to say. Lets Be a little more all encompassing in our criticism.

But As others have said... I don't know anyone who is an AJ fan who doesn't have skepticism about the inside element of 911 whether it's done through machinations by the Saudis, Jews, or Bush Neocons
It makes him a shill for not covering the facts on 9/11 and turning into a subject that is poisoned.

The work has already been done for him and the answer would turn the Trump voting block into actually red pilled warriors, instead he refuses to release any of the information.

If you want to say he moves people from the blue pill to the purple pill, I will agree. But I have seen him do nothing to push them past the purple pill and being stuck at the Trump/Bannon/MTG purple pill isn't going to save the country. I am glad he finally criticized Trump, the Trump cult of personality is something I never thought I would witness from the right wing.

Gimlet

Pelican

I always figured Jones is an entertainer. Why do expect him to be an actual Cassandra? He talks about what he wants to talk about. And earns a good living as a result. That's how I see it. He is no movement leader.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It makes him a shill for not covering the facts on 9/11 and turning into a subject that is poisoned.

The work has already been done for him and the answer would turn the Trump voting block into actually red pilled warriors, instead he refuses to release any of the information.

If you want to say he moves people from the blue pill to the purple pill, I will agree. But I have seen him do nothing to push them past the purple pill and being stuck at the Trump/Bannon/MTG purple pill isn't going to save the country. I am glad he finally criticized Trump, the Trump cult of personality is something I never thought I would witness from the right wing.

So is everyone who has a media outlet who doesn't have whomever you think is the right expert automatically a shill?

He's already pointed out all those things and has moved on to other topics he feels are more easily digestible.

It's kinda hard for me to take criticism and gatekeeping allegations seriously because if he were a gate keeper then why would be be getting ruined financially like he is?

Secondly, he has to balance the audience appeal with what he knows will not aleinate them.

I mean he's condemned Trump's support of the clot shot so it's not like he's just only a one sided repeating parrot. He's talked about dancing Israelis, he's talked about building 7. ECT.

What, other than him hosting a guy you think is the guy he should have on, is gonna make him not a shill?

Should he be destitute?

There's got to be a middle ground inbetween opening people's eyes and slowly showing them how to see the lighr vs holding their eyes open and forcing them to stare at the sun.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
So is everyone who has a media outlet who doesn't have whomever you think is the right expert automatically a shill?

He's already pointed out all those things and has moved on to other topics he feels are more easily digestible.

It's kinda hard for me to take criticism and gatekeeping allegations seriously because if he were a gate keeper then why would be be getting ruined financially like he is?

Secondly, he has to balance the audience appeal with what he knows will not aleinate them.

I mean he's condemned Trump's support of the clot shot so it's not like he's just only a one sided repeating parrot. He's talked about dancing Israelis, he's talked about building 7. ECT.

What, other than him hosting a guy you think is the guy he should have on, is gonna make him not a shill?

Should he be destitute?

There's got to be a middle ground inbetween opening people's eyes and slowly showing them how to see the lighr vs holding their eyes open and forcing them to stare at the sun.
I have never once head Alex Jones dig into the dancing Israeli's, or call out Trump when he failed and stabbed his supporters in the back over and over during his presidency. In fact, it was Alex Jones who wrongly told his supporters to go to Jan 6th, while the guys who are red pilled and he refuses to have on were saying "stay away from Jan 6th, this is at best a joke and at worse a fed trap". I am glad he is finally off the Trump bandwagon, hopefully if Alex stays off the Trump bandwagon it will prevent the pied piper and his awful family from ever winning an election again.

I have heard him talk about building 7, I am glad he does that, so why not include there were Israeli's celebrating and arrested and dig into who they were connected to and financed by.

It got to where he was just considered a joke by the red pill community because he kept talking about how "Chi Coms" were running Hollywood and our govt. behind the scenes. I hope he has finally moved past this, but I fear he might be blaming Saudi's or the NWO or some other fictitious group. When the people running things behind the scenes have names and have organizations they are part of. We know how much they donate and who they donate too. Such as blaming the WEF when in reality it is Blackrock/Vanguard/State Street who pull al the levers and the WEF is just their media outlet.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I always figured Jones is an entertainer. Why do expect him to be an actual Cassandra? He talks about what he wants to talk about. And earns a good living as a result. That's how I see it. He is no movement leader.
I agree, unfortunately millions of young men take his entertainment at face value and they end up...

#1) Stuck at the purple pill think Trump or DeSantis or MTG will save them or they can laughably take over the GOP.

#2) Focus on the wrong things in life.

That energy, money, and desire must be moved from silly entertainment and into serious sources. I can't believe it is almost 2023 and Alex Jones still has a huge audience talking about Chi Coms and Globalists, while we have children being transitioned and we are facing an economic meltdown and the people responsible are out there bragging about it.

So, all in all, if Jones wants to help at all and is scared to do anything, then do his little song and dance but tell his large audience where to go to get real information and learn about the realities we face.

And this is why I call him a shill. We are facing horrifying realities and as you said he is "just doing performance entertainment and making a good living doing it". He is basically just another Hollywood actor pretending to be fighting the globalists.

Heh, one good thing about Biden is they have angered China so much that their wealthy citizens are staring to sell some of their US property in fear of a possible war. Take that Chi Coms!!!! LOL

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I have never once head Alex Jones dig into the dancing Israeli's, or call out Trump when he failed and stabbed his supporters in the back over and over during his presidency. In fact, it was Alex Jones who wrongly told his supporters to go to Jan 6th, while the guys who are red pilled and he refuses to have on were saying "stay away from Jan 6th, this is at best a joke and at worse a fed trap". I am glad he is finally off the Trump bandwagon, hopefully if Alex stays off the Trump bandwagon it will prevent the pied piper and his awful family from ever winning an election again.

I have heard him talk about building 7, I am glad he does that, so why not include there were Israeli's celebrating and arrested and dig into who they were connected to and financed by.

It got to where he was just considered a joke by the red pill community because he kept talking about how "Chi Coms" were running Hollywood and our govt. behind the scenes. I hope he has finally moved past this, but I fear he might be blaming Saudi's or the NWO or some other fictitious group. When the people running things behind the scenes have names and have organizations they are part of. We know how much they donate and who they donate too. Such as blaming the WEF when in reality it is Blackrock/Vanguard/State Street who pull al the levers and the WEF is just their media outlet.
How much AJ do you watch?

Gimlet

Pelican
I agree, unfortunately millions of young men take his entertainment at face value and they end up...

#1) Stuck at the purple pill think Trump or DeSantis or MTG will save them or they can laughably take over the GOP.

#2) Focus on the wrong things in life.

That energy, money, and desire must be moved from silly entertainment and into serious sources. I can't believe it is almost 2023 and Alex Jones still has a huge audience talking about Chi Coms and Globalists, while we have children being transitioned and we are facing an economic meltdown and the people responsible are out there bragging about it.

So, all in all, if Jones wants to help at all and is scared to do anything, then do his little song and dance but tell his large audience where to go to get real information and learn about the realities we face.

And this is why I call him a shill. We are facing horrifying realities and as you said he is "just doing performance entertainment and making a good living doing it". He is basically just another Hollywood actor pretending to be fighting the globalists.

Heh, one good thing about Biden is they have angered China so much that their wealthy citizens are staring to sell some of their US property in fear of a possible war. Take that Chi Coms!!!! LOL

When did he ever say he wants to help? He's an entertainer, expect no more leadership from him than you expect from Cardi B.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
When did he ever say he wants to help? He's an entertainer, expect no more leadership from him than you expect from Cardi B.
I am sure he has said he wants to stop the evil globalists, or whatever he calls them now.

But you are correct, he is just an entertainer, and that message must get out. If you choose to watch the Kardashians or sportsball or Alex Jones, it is all the same. If you want to get serious you have to look elsewhere. I am good with that message and understanding. Which is exactly why I would call him a shill. He fakes being interesting in fighting the globalist for a big paycheck, just like Hulk Hogan fakes wanting to fight Andre the Giant for a big paycheck.