The Alex Jones thread

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't see how they could shut him up short of imprisonment for some made-up offense. But I don't know if the real point is to shut down infowars or if it's really to send a warning to others that the price of saying what you believe to be true is 1 billion dollars. It seems they chose this value specifically for the shock value.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
"Comparing Jones to the likes of Muhammad Ali in terms of how the Connecticut verdict will make him fight even harder, Shroyer joked about the Sandy Hook families waiting for their checks to be cut saying "They aint coming.""

From Salon, article titled:

"It's not coming," Infowars host Owen Shroyer says as Jones gets hit with nearly $1 billion verdict"​

_ _ _

My friend is an expert on Sandy Hook and here is his "man on the street" take:

"Sandy Hook was always weird to me because I was casually watching CNN one day and when a bombing in Afghanistan or Pakistan happened, I saw an image of Noah posted on a wall of the killed victims. I didn't ask to see that, but it was there. Weird, I thought that day.

The guy, the medical examiner said "I hope this doesn't come crashing down on their heads".

So many anomalies."

I stay out of the fray.

John 3:16

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
I don't see how they could shut him up short of imprisonment for some made-up offense. But I don't know if the real point is to shut down infowars or if it's really to send a warning to others that the price of saying what you believe to be true is 1 billion dollars. It seems they chose this value specifically for the shock value.
This is a pretty standard Jewish-style takedown procedure in America for unwanted opposition to whatever interests they might have. Because the US Constitution prohibits them from outrightly making oppositional speech, assembly, or accumulation of forces illegal, they’ll use a civil lawsuit based on a carefully manufactured case and arrange a kangaroo court to bankrupt their target with an exorbitant verdict the victim can’t afford to pay. This gets rid of them and sometimes even allows the assailants to take over the victim’s property and use it for their own interests. I recall Devon Stack did a bit on this in one of his recent streams. I’ll link it if I can find it.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFe5XSSyX0AAvRT0.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

TheLoneReader

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting that one of the plaintiffs receiving the second largest amount from the lawsuit is an FBI agent who did not lose any children. Whatever your belief of the narrative, why does an FBI agent get the second largest payout (90 million!) of this group? I'd be curious about his early life section on Wikipedia. Perhaps that is the tier structure of the payout?

This whole thing is blatantly over the top. The good news is I believe it will red pill even more people.

Alex-Jones-Lawsuit-Payout-1.jpeg

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Interesting that one of the plaintiffs receiving the second largest amount from the lawsuit is an FBI agent who did not lose any children. Whatever your belief of the narrative, why does an FBI agent get the second largest payout (90 million!) of this group? I'd be curious about his early life section on Wikipedia. Perhaps that is the tier structure of the payout?

This whole thing is blatantly over the top. The good news is I believe it will red pill even more people.

Alex-Jones-Lawsuit-Payout-1.jpeg
I haven’t really read any news about the Jones verdict other than headlines. What were these payments supposedly for? Hurt feelings? I know we have a Clown World reaction icon but what we really need is a Woman’s World icon, with a sobbing, hysterical woman emoji.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Is this even real in the sense that it's expected to be paid or is it like someone getting a 1000 year prison sentence? It already was but America truly has reached the point of complete retardation to me. Everything that's done there is just absurd, over the top and surreal, whether it's prison sentences, lifestyle, entertainment or financial sentences like this.

Odysseus

Chicken
Gnostic or New Age
It's all controlled opposition. Alex Jones would have been assassinated by now if he was really opposed to the people he claims he is opposed to. He is just another puppet/actor. This is all a show. Infowars will still continue. This trial is intended to send a message to the plebs of the world mostly to sit down and shut up and never challenge the narrative. Jones is ultimately bought out by the very people he is opposing, similar to Tate. Very disturbing times as there are little to no role models to look up to. Ron Paul is still good I'd say.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

It's all about scaring any dissident that is left. Next up will be jailing those who didn't get the message.