The Alex Jones thread

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Alex isn’t the only ones with Grandfathers who personally witnessed the camps and brought back photographic evidence thereof. Sorry if I take their word for it over some rando on the internet.

One can question the (((narrative))) of certain statistics while also acknowledging the Nazis killed large numbers of people, including their own “undesirables,” as well many foreign (largely Christian) groups, including Slavs, Romanians, etc.
There is no one making that claim.

There are ZERO claims that there were any death camps in Germany. The claim for death camps is made against camps located in eastern Europe outside the borders of Germany. The only death camps in Germany were the ones established by Eisenhower after the war.

Perhaps you misunderstood this, but clearly Alex Jones specifically stated his grandfather visited death camps in Germany, which is not even claimed by any groups then or now.

Let's discuss the evidence and the specific claims, not "random person on the internet said X". The truth exists independently of who repeats it.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
There is no one making that claim.

There are ZERO claims that there were any death camps in Germany. The claim for death camps is made against camps located in eastern Europe outside the borders of Germany. The only death camps in Germany were the ones established by Eisenhower after the war.

Perhaps you misunderstood this, but clearly Alex Jones specifically stated his grandfather visited death camps in Germany, which is not even claimed by any groups then or now.

Let's discuss the evidence and the specific claims, not "random person on the internet said X". The truth exists independently of who repeats it.

Yes, somehow the Nazi's knew that after they lost the war that the west would just let the Soviet Union take over the Eastern half of Europe and then decided to place all their "death" camps in this Soviet controlled area. That might be their greatest accomplishment yet, being able to predict the future.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I know clown Alex Jones brought it up but there's already a WW2 topic. This thread is about Jones specifically and I feel it's going off topic.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
If I hear Alex Jones say "George Soros helped round up Jews for the Nazis" one more time I am going to scream. The only excuse is he knows absolutely nothing about George Soros and WW2. Such a clown.

Here comes Jones with German World War II history being his two grandfathers' point of view. That's it, his grandfathers said it, so that's the end all and be all of the situation. No more debate on WW II allowed!

Otherwise, Jones did give a little bit of ground on the JQ. Not a lot but a little.

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
As Nick said during the interview tonight, Alex is like an uncle to us, so many have grown up watching him. I only came across him in 2016 or so, but he has that same presence for me too. We love him like a family member, but just like family, we don't see eye to eye on everything -- that's the sort of vibe i got tonight watching them go back and forth.

AJ asked Nick how old he was when 9/11 happened... "uh, I was four" :) -- it's amazing to think AJ has been doing it for so long, so we have to give him the credit for that and respect him for his many contributions.

Despite his drawbacks and unwillingness to step over into the JQ, he does provide Nick with a large platform, albeit battling for speaking time inbetween commercial breaks... it's charming in a way, the boomer-style talk show with adverts and the radio call-ins, it's a relic of a bygone era and I'm not sure we'll see it preserved in the same format moving ahead. The new generations are obviously not tuning into the radio anymore like people used to, i tend to avoid Radio like the plague nowadays, unless its classical music or something non-political (I'm in the UK too, not much variety). People don't usually "call-in" anymore, it's been largely replaced with "superchats" and the like, perhaps there's a place for it moving forward, but i digress...

Nick was really precise and consistent, everything he said brought something across that was meaningful, and although AJ wasn't terrible, he did fall back onto the same re-hashed talking points (1st amendment, i love liberty, hitler killed millions etc.) and sadly the commercial breaks ruined the flow of the debate. They never lost their thread but it was annoying. I hope they can do it again without the breaks.

Last edited:

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
Has anyone else noticed how blacklisted he is on YouTube? I searched the video where he goes unhinged and curses non-stop at a guy who called him a Russian agent, and wasn't able to find it at all. I then remembered the Turkey Tom video on him, and that one seems to have been completely deleted. Never found anyone else as blacklisted outside of the sleepy Joe quotes like "I'm going to beat Joe Biden".