The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is silly. There are too few "conservative" Congressional Democrats to matter. Pelosi and company will be attacked and beaten from their left flank. Furthermore, there are generational forces at work against Pelosi. AOC has the hubris of a child and a fool. That may yet be her undoing.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm no psychiatrist but it seems like something happened to this woman early on in her life. She speaks and has the thought processes of a child on the 6th or 7th grade level. I can't listen to her without feeling embarrassed for her. How can someone like this be taken seriously at all? Much less occupy a seat in the upper strata of government?

Elipe

Kingfisher
I'm no psychiatrist but it seems like something happened to this woman early on in her life. She speaks and has the thought processes of a child on the 6th or 7th grade level. I can't listen to her without feeling embarrassed for her. How can someone like this be taken seriously at all? Much less occupy a seat in the upper strata of government?
People get the government they deserve. This can be interpreted in both the positive and negative senses.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

I have heard it said that the grown woman with the young girl voice is a tell for sexual abuse, and that their emotional growth stopped the age they were abused. Don't have a reference handy, but if true, this is useful information.