The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I have heard it said that the grown woman with the young girl voice is a tell for sexual abuse, and that their emotional growth stopped the age they were abused. Don't have a reference handy, but if true, this is useful information.
That was the first time I actually heard her speak. She's like a stunted, mildly retarded sorority girl who constantly plays the victim card.

Easy_C

Peacock
Or most likely she never had to actually be smart due to being reasonably attractive, the right color (not white but still light enough for leftists to not be afraid of you), and female.

If you’ve ever met people like that they tend to think they’re much smarter than they actually are because people have treated them as if they’re smarter than they are.

MKE-Ed

Robin
I have a few thoughts concerning this video. AOC speaks and has the mentality of a high school freshman who’s trying to fit in to the cool kids crowd. She appears to have sort of psychological trauma that she seems to be struggling with. If her political career starts to falter, I can see her then playing the victim and race card to overcompensate for her failures. As she ages, she’s going to become more radical and unhinged. She has a big following and I think the pressures and political fame will at some point start to effect her mental state. She’s way over her head in her political responsibilities and at some point, she’s going to realize this. When that time comes, it’s going to be a big blow to her ego.

Jünger

Ostrich
Displaying a knowledge of Twitch that shouldn’t, but does elude most political strategists, Flex marvels at the fact that AOC used Twitch not as a broadcaster, but as a player, to build a “simp army” (look it up – and don’t laugh, because they’ll all be voting in 2028). More generally, he observes that nobody holds a candle to AOC when it comes to branding.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Look I get it it. Lefties are bad. Women are bad.

At the same time, AOC is a congressman with a huge following. She's doing something right and making a huge impact.

I feel you are being a "hater" as AOC would say.

Aloha!

Yeah she's doing something right. She's pandering to the mass of mouth breathing "fearlings"* western culture has given rise to. "Its not your fault" "They are the bad guys" "Theyre bad but youre good" ..."But dont worry Im here to fight for you"

Its the same age old playbook.

Id be ok with it if somewhere along the line she and her ilk actually came up with logic based solutions. The problem is that actually solving her constituencies' problem would mean solving herself out of a job

Just ask the 5-6th generation welfare blacks how having someone like Jesse Jackson, "fight for them" works out

There's nothing new to her shtick. Her pulpit is just Twitter and TikTok now

Dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/

noun

1. political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
    "the demagoguery of political opportunists"

She's not the brightest bulb but she's smart enough to know better and that does make her pretty evil in my book

* "Fearlings" is what I call the increasingly un self reliant generations. Can you imagine if exploring the howling wilderness our forefathers

rushed headlong into was left up to the current population? They'd be double masking and refusing to get off the boat

Last edited:

perros

Woodpecker
Not sure why so many on the right have this obsession with AOC. I turn on Fox News and all I hear is "AOC did this, AOC did that, what did AOC do this time?" I go on OAN its the same thing. Breitbart, same. They literally cant stop talking about her as if they have a crush for her or something. Its very funny to see. They don't realize that the more coverage you give her the more publicity and recognition she gets. She's pretty much the left's version of Trump where the other side just can't stop talking about her.

Funny thing about all this is that she is WAY more Anti-establishment than Trump will ever be. Trump literally bathed in the swamp when he put nothing but Jewish bankers all over his cabinet when he was president. He couldn't get enough of the establishment and powers that be. AOC on the other hand talks about breaking up those big banks that Trump puts in his cabinet, sides with the Gamestop reddit investors, wants to give Americans healthcare, wants to raise taxes on the rich and wants to give stimulus checks to struggling Americans. AOC is fighting more for the conservative working class that bashes her than Trump ever did.

I agree with Kona above. People don't want to hear it but its the truth. "I don't care, she is an evil leftie, communist, bad, bad leftie, leftists die!". Whatever!

Oh politics, you got to love it.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Look I get it it. Lefties are bad. Women are bad.

At the same time, AOC is a congressman with a huge following. She's doing something right and making a huge impact.

I feel you are being a "hater" as AOC would say.

Aloha!

Why do you assert that women are bad? Why do you think my critique of one public official makes me a hater?

Last edited:

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Why do you assert that women are bad? Why do you think my critique of one public official makes me a hater?
You clearly stated AOC has the thought process of a 6th grader. To get to where she is takes a bit more than that. Does she really think Ted Cruz tried to kill her? I doubt it. She is playing the game.

And you are an AOC hater. It's ok. I did not mean to imply that you were a hater in the general sense.

Aloha!

AOC on the other hand talks about breaking up those big banks that Trump puts in his cabinet, sides with the Gamestop reddit investors, wants to give Americans healthcare, wants to raise taxes on the rich and wants to give stimulus checks to struggling Americans. AOC is fighting more for the conservative working class that bashes her than Trump ever did.

It's hard to believe anyone accepts these at face value anymore, especially from a politician, let alone one like AOC.
  1. Breaking up those big banks. But in favor of government-run banks. You are merely exchanging one crony for another. To your point, however, she's not palling around with Soro's buddies like Center for Popular Democracy, instigator of the Green New Deal, for giggles. A New Yorker from Ivy-wanna-be Boston University and previous internships for major political figures is hardly an outsider.
  2. Sides with the Gamestop reddit investors. I don't know if I'd call daytraders "regular people." Do you know many of them? She was only memeing about it anyway and only used it as a foil to promote herself.
  3. Wants to give Americans healthcare. I can't take this seriously after the past year. Like government run banks, politicians like AOC have created the situation we have on purpose. They want consolidation for tyranny. This is so in-your-face today that I'm starting to think your opinions aren't in good faith.
  4. Wants to raise taxes on the rich. All of her policies will make the rich richer. She was in favor of lock-downs, wasn't she? Her policies preserve the ways the wealthy skirt taxes. She knows this. Once she scores that "win" she'll move on to defining the rich as any business owners that are left from her economic war on the middle class, aka the lock-downs.
  5. Wants to give stimulus checks to struggling Americans. Another point that you aren't arguing in good faith. No genuine person believes this is a good policy. She created this problem so the middle class needs UBI and gives up political power.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I am going to have to respectfully request that forum members stop disagreeing with Kona about AOC.

Baby seagulls are programmed to peck on a red dot on their mother's beak to receive food. If the mother is removed, they will peck on a red dot on a cardboard beak. They will even peck on a red pencil with white stripes.

Ever since Tulsi betrayed him, Kona has been searching frantically to find a red dot to call his own, preferably one that provides some sort of sustenance, and somehow he has ended up imprinting on AOC.

When you disagree with him you are undermining an already shaky emotional foundation and running the risk of causing ACTUAL harm!

So leave AOC alone if at all possible. She is Kona's red pencil.

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
@Kona is pretty much right on AOC lol. I don't like her but girl got game!

6A0DA63B-70F7-4FBD-8F39-61A23EE6806D.jpeg

It's about the emotion and the "experience". Come on now!

"It's not a lie if YOU believe it." And she guided them through a mediation on that experience where it then became their experience, and then even bigger than the truth. It became a lived experience embedded in their very being!

Ofcourse she is controlled, but she's a mighty powerful weapon.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
You clearly stated AOC has the thought process of a 6th grader. To get to where she is takes a bit more than that. Does she really think Ted Cruz tried to kill her? I doubt it. She is playing the game.

And you are an AOC hater. It's ok. I did not mean to imply that you were a hater in the general sense.

Aloha!
Oh knock it off Kona. You use the language and the tactics of the left to troll those you disagree with. First you insinuate that I think women are "bad.", then you name call. Those tactics have been used in media against people like the men on this forum for a long time now, to silence us or worse.

I think AOC is a solid 7 when she dolls herself up, would kiss. I don't respect her intellect or her outrageous positions on issues of the day. The stories that she concocts are comical. She won a fluke low turn out primary due to a lazy incumbent and identity politics as a result of redistricting. The media did the rest by building her up from there. In peak clown world it's all optics and showbiz. Young, female, hispanic, attractive...

As my history teacher used to say: "reputations are easily given, hardly ever earned and almost impossible to get rid of."

Elipe

Kingfisher
Funny thing about all this is that she is WAY more Anti-establishment than Trump will ever be. Trump literally bathed in the swamp when he put nothing but Jewish bankers all over his cabinet when he was president. He couldn't get enough of the establishment and powers that be. AOC on the other hand talks about breaking up those big banks that Trump puts in his cabinet, sides with the Gamestop reddit investors, wants to give Americans healthcare, wants to raise taxes on the rich and wants to give stimulus checks to struggling Americans. AOC is fighting more for the conservative working class that bashes her than Trump ever did.
Those are "safe" issues that the establishment doesn't mind taking a hit on. If the banks get broken up, they'll still be owned by the same cabal, just under different names. Healthcare for every American means ballooning taxes and insurance, as well as lower quality service. They're also fine with a slightly higher tax rate on the rich vs the poor, but it's really the middle class that's going to get the biggest squeeze. Stimulus checks also means that the debt bubble grows ever larger, so that benefits them ultimately.

AOC is just the left shoe of the fake antiestablishment. The end game doesn't change even if AOC got her way.

Athanasius

Pelican
This woman is both fool and knave. She's a proxy for progressivism in general. The progressives I know pretty much reason like her, even if they are smarter and less annoying.

Even when she strays off the beaten path, she ends up back at the same globalist / globohomo agenda of open borders, fragmented societies run by progressive overlords, censorship, and anti-white crusading masquerading as diversity. Even when she's right on rare occasions, it's usually for the wrong reasons.