The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread

Peacock
Gold Member
EtZB8-IUcAICk2m

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Well she is Puerto Rican. Mexicans jokingly call Puerto Ricans squirrels and chipmunks because of those teeth per AOC.
I'm not trying to call you out here because I appreciate your opion. But surely the irony of the token liberal on the forum bringing up the racist joke needs to be acknowledged.

perros

Woodpecker
I'm not trying to call you out here because I appreciate your opion. But surely the irony of the token liberal on the forum bringing up the racist joke needs to be acknowledged.

Meh!. I was raised different. I have thick skin for that kind of stuff. I don't get offended when it comes to racist jokes, or racial stereotypes and what not.

I'm Mexican and I used to watch WWE back in the day where they made racist jokes about Mexicans all the time and I thought it was funny

Example of a racist WWE segment that I enjoyed which probably won't fly today between John Cena and Eddie Guerrero.

JBL comes out with a donkey and Mexican sombrero to taunt the Mexican-American fans in Laredo, Texas. Again I thought it was hilarious and it probably will be censored today.

I'm not a typical SJW leftist. I'm only a leftist when it comes to economics. I could care less about racial politics or race in general. People should stop being so offended nowadays.

Last edited:

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
AOC seems to have settled into a role that will make her a lot of money and is sustainable and valuable to the establishment: controlled opposition within the Democrat party.

She has stopped saying most of the stuff that upset them early on (for example speaking out against the Holocaust taking place against the Palestinian people.)

She and other members of the progressive wing now serve the purpose of keeping people on the left checked into the two party system.

Much like Sanders they will continue to promise things that will actually make their lives better, such as student debt relief, a good universal healthcare system, or some action against Wall Street, but for whatever reason (there are a lot of reasons, just none they will mention) never come to fruition.

I am pretty sure that the Democrats won't even legalize weed which wouldn't particularly hurt their owners.

The Democrat voters will get persecution of whites and various further reduction in freedoms as far as things they actually want and that is it.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
JBL comes out with a donkey and Mexican sombrero to taunt the Mexican-American fans in Laredo, Texas. Again I thought it was hilarious and it probably will be censored today.
Yeah, you're not the only one. Similarly, when someone is rocking a rice hat, fu manchu mustache, and is running around in flip flops yelling gibberish I think it's hilarious. I mean the basic reality is there are people who really do look like that. It's comical because it's blatant trolling and meant to get under your skin.

It's sort of like when people hear or read some piece of criticism about their ethnic group they melt down or automatically get defensive about it. It's a sure sign of someone who is a weak emotional bitch.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Imagine if in that alternate world India, it wasn't merely that you were condemning the Indians, but at least half the Indian people are falling over themselves to ask you to condemn them. If Indians treated you like a king while offering up their wives for your personal delight on account of nothing else but your skin being white...

I mean, if you formed a line for whites to go to that alternate world India, it'd be a pretty long line.

We don't call those people cucks for no reason.
I was going to say”You couldn’t pay me enough to move to a country full of street shitters like India” but we are turning our cities in the USA, especially California, into a homeless population of street shitters

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Meh!. I was raised different. I have thick skin for that kind of stuff. I don't get offended when it comes to racist jokes, or racial stereotypes and what not.

I'm Mexican and I used to watch WWE back in the day where they made racist jokes about Mexicans all the time and I thought it was funny

Example of a racist WWE segment that I enjoyed which probably won't fly today between John Cena and Eddie Guerrero.

I'm not a typical SJW leftist. I'm only a leftist when it comes to economics. I could care less about racial politics or race in general. People should stop being so offended nowadays.

You could have racist characters be heels that are booed but you couldn’t make a baby face racist.

Eddy got over like crazy as a slimey Latino heat character who lies/cheats/steals but he totally made the character work.

Then again Kamala the Ugandan giant started as a heel before his baby face turn.

perros

Woodpecker
You could have racist characters be heels that are booed but you couldn’t make a baby face racist.

Eddy got over like crazy as a slimey Latino heat character who lies/cheats/steals but he totally made the character work.

Then again Kamala the Ugandan giant started as a heel before his baby face turn.

Yeah definitely!

Yokozuna was another guy who started out as heel as an evil foreign Japanese sumo and later on in his career became a babyface.

Eddie Guerrero was an interesting case because his Lie/Cheat/Steal gimmick was meant to be a heel, but he was insanely charismatic/entertaining and loveable that the fans would cheer him regardless. I remember him being a heel in matches where he ended up cheating and every time he cheated the fans cheered him :laughter: and ate it up. Vince said in a podcast "I don't know, the fans just kept cheering him, no matter what I did to try to make him get heat, they just kept cheering him."

I also read that Eddie was the one who gave JBL the idea to be racist towards him (bringing the border situation, calling him a foreigner, and use racial insults towards Mexicans) all in the name of bringing in heat and promoting a match between them.

I don't know if you recall the really racist segment between HHH and Booker T, even I thought it went a little too far when he told Booker T "Somebody like 'you' doesn't get to be World Champion." But when you talk to Booker T today he thought it was ok because he wanted HHH to bring heat to the match and make it interesting.

Another example of another funny and just over the top gimmick was the Mexicools where three Mexicans come out on landmowers and rakes. Idk about many people out there but they were hilarious.

The reason I bring these examples from WWE, as cheesy as it may be, is that it can teach you a lot about life in general. These men were professionals and there was no room for weakness or being emotional in a wrestling locker room, everyone had thick skin, and if you couldn't hang the guys would kick you out. I have insane respect for wrestlers from that era that didn't complain and did what they had to do to feed their families. Wrestler's from that era, whether they were Black, White, Hispanic, Asian or whatever were some of the most hardened, non-pc motherfuckers in the planet. Many of them were great friends behind the scenes and laughed at all the jokes they did and there was no hard feelings, (Eddie and JBL is an example of two guys who were great friends behind the scenes, but had a hellacious heel rivalry on camera).

We probably won't ever go back during that time where stereotypical jokes were just that, jokes. It makes you wonder what is in store for the U.S. in the future where SJW culture becomes rampant and everything will be censored.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Yeah definitely!

Yokozuna was another guy who started out as heel as an evil foreign Japanese sumo and later on in his career became a babyface.

Eddie Guerrero was an interesting case because his Lie/Cheat/Steal gimmick was meant to be a heel, but he was insanely charismatic/entertaining and loveable that the fans would cheer him regardless. I remember him being a heel in matches where he ended up cheating and every time he cheated the fans cheered him :laughter: and ate it up. Vince said in a podcast "I don't know, the fans just kept cheering him, no matter what I did to try to make him get heat, they just kept cheering him."

I also read that Eddie was the one who gave JBL the idea to be racist towards him (bringing the border situation, calling him a foreigner, and use racial insults towards Mexicans) all in the name of bringing in heat and promoting a match between them.

I don't know if you recall the really racist segment between HHH and Booker T, even I thought it went a little too far when he told Booker T "Somebody like 'you' doesn't get to be World Champion." But when you talk to Booker T today he thought it was ok because he wanted HHH to bring heat to the match and make it interesting.

Another example of another funny and just over the top gimmick was the Mexicools where three Mexicans come out on landmowers and rakes. Idk about many people out there but they were hilarious.

The reason I bring these examples from WWE, as cheesy as it may be, is that it can teach you a lot about life in general. These men were professionals and there was no room for weakness or being emotional in a wrestling locker room, everyone had thick skin, and if you couldn't hang the guys would kick you out. I have insane respect for wrestlers from that era that didn't complain and did what they had to do to feed their families. Wrestler's from that era, whether they were Black, White, Hispanic, Asian or whatever were some of the most hardened, non-pc motherfuckers in the planet. Many of them were great friends behind the scenes and laughed at all the jokes they did and there was no hard feelings, (Eddie and JBL is an example of two guys who were great friends behind the scenes, but had a hellacious heel rivalry on camera).

We probably won't ever go back during that time where stereotypical jokes were just that, jokes. It makes you wonder what is in store for the U.S. in the future where SJW culture becomes rampant and everything will be censored.
The "attitude" Era of WWE was peak "live" entertainment. I lean a lot more towards it being harmful than beneficial though.