The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
E_ScqZ0XoAUa1qP.jpg

Your joking right? Her handlers likely give her all her clothes. “Here wear this today to your trip to the met”, she never paid for things like clothes, it’s all a show.
The thing is If she was gifted the clothes and the ticket, then she is on the hook for a $10k tax bill. If the Republicans weren't useless grifters, they would hold her accountable for it.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
E_ScqZ0XoAUa1qP.jpg

The thing is If she was gifted the clothes and the ticket, then she is on the hook for a $10k tax bill. If the Republicans weren't useless grifters, they would hold her accountable for it.
I think they can get around that by buying her the clothes and loaning them to her. Technically she doesn’t own the clothing and didn’t buy it she just wears it

2negative

Pigeon
“A group of far-left lawmakers — including Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) — forced House Democratic leadership Tuesday to cut $1 billion for Israel’s Iron Dome from a short-term government funding bill.” NY Post

She didn’t get my vote last time but she will next time. I’m willing to put up with the rest of her leftist nonsense because she’s woke on the JQ. If the small hats want an iron dome they can pay for it themselves.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
“A group of far-left lawmakers — including Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) — forced House Democratic leadership Tuesday to cut $1 billion for Israel’s Iron Dome from a short-term government funding bill.” NY Post

She didn’t get my vote last time but she will next time. I’m willing to put up with the rest of her leftist nonsense because she’s woke on the JQ. If the small hats want an iron dome they can pay for it themselves.
Not at all surprised by this. This is a dry run by a long term sleeper to test the waters. Get emotional tunnel vision about one thing and start selling some inverted world view. Watch all the other jq retards start picking up on this.

Notice I'm not saying not to pay attention or not to call out any group that is pushing cultural brainwashing. I'm not pretending Hollywood doesn't have a problem.

But this take is too stupid to be honest. Nice try.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian

If we HAVE to choose between Israel and Palestine... I'd rather send money to the Jews, who at least have the balls and intelligence to build a first world nation out of a resource-less desert. At least Israel keeps Iran pre-occupied. Palestinians, like most Muslims, have done nothing but blame everyone else, and blow themselves up for the last 50+ years. We don't need more "white savior" subjects to take care of.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican

Good, Israel can fight their own wars, for once. Enough Christians have died in the Middle East - for the small hats.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
If we HAVE to choose between Israel and Palestine... I'd rather send money to the Jews, who at least have the balls and intelligence to build a first world nation out of a resource-less desert. At least Israel keeps Iran pre-occupied. Palestinians, like most Muslims, have done nothing but blame everyone else, and blow themselves up for the last 50+ years. We don't need more "white savior" subjects to take care of.

I have no love whatsoever for Palestinians but the Jews didn’t build anything, it was built for them. No love for dumb nasty Muslims but they are the ones with balls, the jews are snake pussies that make everyone else do the dirty work for them.

As much as they hate each other they are actually very similar people, just with different means.

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant

She's not woke to the JQ, she's part of the leftist Satanic Jew cabal that is vying with the Zionists for power.