The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

la bodhisattva said:
Self-hating men who deify women are poor judges of character and never pick the right woman. They don't see a woman for what she could be or is. I say this as a son of a mom who raised three boys, is a perfect wife to my dad, and more anti-feminist than me. Incredible women are out there. Bourdain and his ilk are incapable of seeing reality when it concerns women. They view them as all-knowing, caring, loving, and pure of heart. How can anyone accurately judge someone when those traits are automatically given only by virtue of biology and a perverted interpretation of historical victimization?
I agree my mom sounds very similar to yours and I always feel attracted by very feminine, sweet girls for relationships.
I still bang parties girls, crazy bitches etc. but would never marry one girl that does not have raise a family as mission in life.

I am wondering if for people like Bourdain this poor judgement in relationships can be traced back to their childhood, they probably lacked a certain kind of maternal love or missed something in their childhood which they try to make up with by serial dating broken girls and trying to fix them.
 

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Mr. Wolf said:
Former IV drug addicts rarely, if ever, choose hanging for their suicide (no one chooses hanging really). Maybe Bourdain didn't know that the witch took $380K of his money to pay the kid off. Maybe Bourdain realized the money was missing and then confronted the witch about it, and then she killed him and staged the "hanging". It's consistent with the timeline, and way more plausible than Bourdain proposing that he pay the $380K for the witch, and then deciding to conveniently off himself.

When he first committed suicide I thought it was suspect. He supposedly died clean.

So you're telling me a heroin junky does not relapse to attempt to kill the pain but instead just goes straight to tying a noose. GTFO
 

TheFinalEpic

Pelican
Gold Member
The findings over the last couple days are deeply sinister and are likely to shed light on the "why" Bourdain committed suicide. Makes me lose even more faith in humanity. Looks like the dude got caught up with the wrong chick.
 
Amazing that she is basically saying the payoff was all his idea. This woman is a complete piece of shit.

This is an object lesson in how to toss a blue-pill beta male under the bus. Even in the death, the beta male is just a utility object to be deployed/sacrificed at will.

This sentence hits me hard. I'm actually surprised Bourdain didn't murder the bitch. Suicide is hardly revenge and more like an admittance of defeat. Like this women is losing sleep over his suicide? Yeah right..Judging the way she's handling the situation, with a complete coldness and lack of empathy, I wouldn't be surprised if she laughed when she found out he did it. Scary. This is what sociopathy looks like. Might be more then that. Might be...Evil.
 

Chowder Head

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I pray this dirty dishrag whore goes to jail for statutory rape. And I hope her dirty dishrag whore friend does time for drug possession. That would be sweet.
 

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
wellrockthecity said:
la bodhisattva said:
Self-hating men who deify women are poor judges of character and never pick the right woman. They don't see a woman for what she could be or is. I say this as a son of a mom who raised three boys, is a perfect wife to my dad, and more anti-feminist than me. Incredible women are out there. Bourdain and his ilk are incapable of seeing reality when it concerns women. They view them as all-knowing, caring, loving, and pure of heart. How can anyone accurately judge someone when those traits are automatically given only by virtue of biology and a perverted interpretation of historical victimization?
I agree my mom sounds very similar to yours and I always feel attracted by very feminine, sweet girls for relationships.
I still bang parties girls, crazy bitches etc. but would never marry one girl that does not have raise a family as mission in life.

I am wondering if for people like Bourdain this poor judgement in relationships can be traced back to their childhood, they probably lacked a certain kind of maternal love or missed something in their childhood which they try to make up with by serial dating broken girls and trying to fix them.

The "Red Pill" community speaks of pussy pedestalizing. It's absolutely true that men overlook, tolerate, or accept behavior from women that would otherwise not go unchecked is done by another man for the simple reason that he thinks it will lead to sex.

But there's also the weird pedestalizing of single motherhood - insofar as single moms are lifted up as beacons of virtue and the sons of these knocked up women who either left the father or was never married elevate these women as warriors taking on the world with a selflessness last seen in Christ. They are viewed as literal super women. The preposterous "Happy Father's Day" videos that end in the single moms coming into frame illustrates this perfectly. I see this version of pedestalizing to be far more dangerous and prevalent than "pussy pass" exemptions doled out from guys to skanks they want to fuck. I'd hope the guys would at least no longer tolerate the girl's bullshit or at least call her out on it after he gets what he wants (we've all been there, smile and nod then fuck and say MAGA on your way out the door)
 

PrtSc

Sparrow
This Asia chick is such a bad, bad woman. It is just sad that most guys out there are blind to these toxic soul suckers.

Even rich famous guys like Bourdain, who have all the means to be able to get a low notch count, feminine and homely woman instead opt for a whore that ends up complicating their life. At least all the guys on this forum get it.
 
I would love to see this Asia bitch try to survive in Africa or the -gasp- Amazon Rainforest. Her spoiled, even by Western standards, ass would be clawing to get back to civilization and live under law and order.
 
wellrockthecity said:
Thats actually incorrect.

She is the daughter of one of the most famous Italian moviemakers ever

Dario Argento (I'm BTW a huge fan - Suspiria and Inferno being IMO his masterpieces, but Tenebrea or Phenomena are also brilliant) is undoubtedly a cult film director, but "one of the most famous italian moviemakers ever" ?!?! ....you must be joking.

I also seriously doubt that making cult horror B-movies (actually, his movies are a mix of thriller, horror and soft erotism that italians call "gallio") in the 70's and 80's made you rich.
 
Count Pierre said:
wellrockthecity said:
Thats actually incorrect.

She is the daughter of one of the most famous Italian moviemakers ever

Dario Argento (I'm BTW a huge fan - Suspiria and Inferno being IMO his masterpieces, but Tenebrea or Phenomena are also brilliant) is undoubtedly a cult film director, but "one of the most famous italian moviemakers ever" ?!?! ....you must be joking.

I also seriously doubt that making cult horror B-movies (actually, his movies are a mix of thriller, horror and soft erotism that italians call "gallio") in the 70's and 80's made you rich.
Dario Argento is a huge figure in pop culture Italy.
Ask 10 random people on the street, all of them would know Dario Argento and can name at least one of his movies but probably only 6 of them would know Pasolini (and even less can name one of his films).

His movies like Suspiria have been huge hit internationally and on top of that he already came from a wealthy family. Also he has been director for films festivals and crap like that. He is the classic person that you can see in any kind of random talk show without a good reason.

The genre you are referring to is called "giallo", or thriller, which is what Alfred Hitchcock movies genre is like, he also was a huge inspiration for Dario. I am not sure why would you say he has made b-movies as his films have all been big productions and some of them had a big impact in Italian culture (Profondo Rosso theme is the de facto scary movies song for us).
 
wellrockthecity said:
Count Pierre said:
actually, his movies are a mix of thriller, horror and soft erotism that italians call "gallio"

The genre you are referring to is called "giallo"

Yeah, thanks for the great info.

Anyway if you would have asked 100 people in this very forum if they knew Dario Argento before having read on some media that the slut's father was a film director, I guess that 98% would have answered "who the fuck is he" ?

The "most famous italian moviemakers ever" (your words) are Bertolucci, Antonioni, Passolini, Rosselini, Scola, Fellini, Visconti, Benigni, ect. But Argento, globally famous ? ......... you must be joking, he was a niche film director, almost unknown outside of Italy, apart for horror cult movies fans or cinephiles.

The remake of Suspiria is expected for October BTW.
 

Rocha

Ostrich
Gold Member
Count Pierre said:
wellrockthecity said:
Count Pierre said:
actually, his movies are a mix of thriller, horror and soft erotism that italians call "gallio"

The genre you are referring to is called "giallo"

Yeah, thanks for the great info.

Anyway if you would have asked 100 people in this very forum if they knew Dario Argento before having read on some media that the slut's father was a film director, I guess that 98% would have answered "who the fuck is he" ?

The "most famous italian moviemakers ever" (your words) are Bertolucci, Antonioni, Passolini, Rosselini, Scola, Fellini, Visconti, Benigni, ect. But Argento, globally famous ? ......... you must be joking, he was a niche film director, almost unknown outside of Italy, apart for horror cult movies fans or cinephiles.

The remake of Suspiria is expected for October BTW.

Sergio Leone is the most famous of them, missing in your list ))))
 
Count Pierre said:
wellrockthecity said:
Count Pierre said:
actually, his movies are a mix of thriller, horror and soft erotism that italians call "gallio"

The genre you are referring to is called "giallo"

Yeah, thanks for the great info.

Anyway if you would have asked 100 people in this very forum if they knew Dario Argento before having read on some media that the slut's father was a film director, I guess that 98% would have answered "who the fuck is he" ?
The "most famous italian moviemakers ever" (your words) are Bertolucci, Antonioni, Passolini, Rosselini, Scola, Fellini, Visconti, Benigni, ect. But Argento, globally famous ? ......... you must be joking, he was a niche film director, almost unknown outside of Italy, apart for horror cult movies fans or cinephiles.

The remake of Suspiria is expected for October BTW.

Never said he is the most famous ever, but one of them. I should have added among Italians, didn't mean to be internationally. He is a still a super known name in Italy even though his movies since mid-90s have been shit.

I think you are mistaking me saying he is very famous with implying that he is as a good as a director as some of the ones you mentioned, which I am not.

I doubt majority of RVF members would know who Scola or Visconti are neither.
 
Occasionally you have movie makers - or better put you had them more in the past - who were incredibly successful and famous within their nations, but hardly abroad. In the past many European countries had such super-stars who were hardly known abroad. There is a line of Danish, German, Austrian, Spanish cinema that hardly anyone has seen. Some French, Italian cinema was known, but you know the movies that filled the cinemas in the 1950s-70s in Germany? It was often local commercial successes that hardly anyone cared for even 10 miles past the nearest border.

------------

This comment about Bourdain is fitting:

People who speculated about Anthony Bourdain being a cuck (and possibly committing suicide over it) were right after all. Imagine paying $380,000 to a 16 year old boy to not brag about banging your woman...

***

Bourdain was cucked by his wife, also, who was fucking her BJJ trainer while he was overseas filming his TV show. Then his girlfriend cucked him with that French journalist and then he paid one of her accusers off to help her. Bourdain may have been a so-called "success" in his TV business, but he cucked big time by women. Typical blue pill Boomer.

***

Bourdain was a millionaire many times over, bestselling author, TV star.

And he got shittier, more unfaithful road worn pussy than your average Chad doing HVAC or crown molding installation.

Yeah - since he killed himself so shortly after paying off that punk, then short time later saw his "love of life" obviously cucking him again with a more Alpha man. He was a sad Blue Pill schmuck - thinking that he would grow old together with this "love of his life".

The Blue Pill kills once again.
 

mr-ed209

Sparrow
What's scary is there will be no justice against Argento. No media outlet could possibly run a story putting together the pieces without fear of feminist twitter taking them down. All the mainstream news stories about these findings solely centre around the narrative of how these 'accusations' don't demean the #metoo movement. The feminine imperative has gone so far that a 40 year old hag can post a topless picture in bed with a 17 year old boy and no one really gives a shit. Like you seriously don't get more conclusive evidence than that. Flip the script and the guy would be in jail and put on some register.

There's also the story of her sending the topless images to Jeff Leach who mentioned it on the 'legion of skanks' podcast. She's clearly a fucked up woman with some form of sex addiction or mental complex. But she is immune from punishment because she's a woman.
 
Dude lol they’re both fucking cucks.

Yeah Bourdain, like an absolute idiot, gave Asia 400k and got duped so hard it’s probablt part of the reason he killed himself.

But Trump is just as beta bux as well. Stormy flat out said on 20/20’ that she wasn’t attracted to him. She had sex with him to try and get a role on his reality TV show. Melania doesn’t even sleep in the same room as him and Nancy Ondell played his ass hard by squeezing some furniture out of him without having to go near his Cheeto dick.
 

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Echovoid_52 said:
Dude lol they’re both fucking cucks.

Yeah Bourdain, like an absolute idiot, gave Asia 400k and got duped so hard it’s probablt part of the reason he killed himself.

But Trump is just as beta bux as well. Stormy flat out said on 20/20’ that she wasn’t attracted to him. She had sex with him to try and get a role on his reality TV show. Melania doesn’t even sleep in the same room as him and Nancy Ondell played his ass hard by squeezing some furniture out of him without having to go near his Cheeto dick.

Yes prostitutes and tabloids always tell the truth, we need more posters like you who are dark triad alpha males unlike beta Drumph (or however the fuck they spell it.)
 
godfather dust said:
Echovoid_52 said:
Dude lol they’re both fucking cucks.

Yeah Bourdain, like an absolute idiot, gave Asia 400k and got duped so hard it’s probablt part of the reason he killed himself.

But Trump is just as beta bux as well. Stormy flat out said on 20/20’ that she wasn’t attracted to him. She had sex with him to try and get a role on his reality TV show. Melania doesn’t even sleep in the same room as him and Nancy Ondell played his ass hard by squeezing some furniture out of him without having to go near his Cheeto dick.

Yes prostitutes and tabloids always tell the truth, we need more posters like you who are dark triad alpha males unlike beta Drumph (or however the fuck they spell it.)

Sorry. Didn't mean to ridicule your Alpha-lord Daddy cuck destroyer. I'm not even a Trump hater and I too am getting real sick of all the soylent neolibs with their "IT'S OVAH! DUMP THE DRUMPF!", but I just hate how people think Trump is this big slayer. People like ridicule Weinstein for being some ugly beta creep and imo Trump is beneath him. Only reason he has women is money and resources.
 
Top