The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

Peacock
Gold Member
The Bourdain witness theory never made sense to me. How was he a witness despite being in a different room? Was Schiff raping this kid with the front door wide open?

The Chateau Marmont has a bungalow and pool section where you can see who goes in and out.

As well, Bourdain was in the same degenerate circles as Schiff, through Argento, a satanist who is very close to figures like Abramovich and the LA degenerate scene.

This murky link is confirmed by Steve Pieczenik, a deep state insider patriot who has stated that Schiff was a compromised pedo predator who was involved in child trafficking circles with Abramovitch:

Peacock
Gold Member
The heart is deceitful above all things which Asia Argento starred is one of the freakiest films ever made

I knew she was wrong

Bourdain is a good guy, but he was a blue-pilled liberal simp, the kind who easily fall under the spell of bona fide witches like Asia Argento, or his previous Italian wife who gradually fell into the dark side due to Bourdain's lack of manhood and control as the head of his family. He was liberal enough to fall for their basic dogmas, but still sane enough to reject and call out the kind of degeneracy that he witnessed in recent times, and he ended up paying the ultimate price for that.

I don't think Bourdain killed himself over a broad. I don't buy the "cucked blue pill" idea.

I think he killed himself because of decades of dopamine overload. He was a food junkie, a boozehound, a sex addict. Nothing gave him any meaning in his final years... there were too many dopamine receptors and not enough chemicals to fill them.

The guy led a life of pleasure and adventure. Good for him, though, it was his choice as a man. May he rest easy.

monsquid

Kingfisher
I don't think Bourdain killed himself over a broad. I don't buy the "cucked blue pill" idea.

I think he killed himself because of decades of dopamine overload. He was a food junkie, a boozehound, a sex addict. Nothing gave him any meaning in his final years... there were too many dopamine receptors and not enough chemicals to fill them.

The guy led a life of pleasure and adventure. Good for him, though, it was his choice as a man. May he rest easy.
Clinical depression is real. Combine that with decades of dopamine overload, and his mind must have been completely out of balance. His poor life choices and people he involved with, these are merely symptoms of his inner self. In this regard he ended his suffering by going. RIP.

I will add old age probably added to it. He started training jiu jitsu at what - 59? and had some success, winning competitions and getting his blue belt promotion in a much shorter time than it takes the average person. But the thoughtworm that his younger wife (a black belt) and all her training buddies (world class competitors who train under the most revered coach in the sport) could literally hang him up like laundry and he'd not only never be that good, but there would never be anything he could do about it because he started too late, probably got in his head and he could never get it out. This may be hard for people who don't train to understand but to me this is a very real likely contributor.