The Australian politics thread

The hypocrisy has been spellbinding re milkshaking and egg-cracking people, whether in Australia or abroad:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7294439/amp/Veteran-ABC-journalist-Leigh-Sales-heckled-man-allegedly-threw-tub-yoghurt-her.html

The little shit who egged Fraser Anning was lauded as some kind of hero, but the crazed cat woman working at Cotton On who tried to assault Prime Minister Scott Morrison but only injured an old CWA lady was arrested and charged.

Likewise, it was all cool to milkshake Farage, Sargon and Tommy Robinson, all while TV pundits in the UK suggested that women or leftists being milkshaked would be too far a step.

Now this guy’s ”yoghurting” the ABC’s Leigh Sales and the police are heavily involved.

Remember, the Left didn’t give a shit when masked antifa “men” tried to beat up (conservative) Andrew Bolt in Melbourne. I understand police couldn’t exactly identify and apprehend the muppets, yet no one left-of-center and notable bothered to stick up for Bolt.

There’s a good chance the hypocrisy will end when some leftwing loon performs an assault on someone and the target or his companions hit the guy/girl so hard that their brains splatter on the sidewalk.

When this happens, in whatever Anglo country, we are going to see a huge debate/legal case that draws in a lot of contemporary events, like Andy Ngo’s beating etc. The attacked parties will argue, probably successfully, that they feared a Ngo-style brain bleed or something similar and lashed out to prevent it.

Alternatively, someone on the right like Farage will be acid-attacked and dead or half-dead, and the outcry will make Brexit betrayal anger look like a kindergarten tantrum.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Heh.
I'd post this in the 'Clown World' thread, yet the context would be lost to most non-Australians.

Alexander Downer Retweeted

Freakin' Alexander Downer retweeting a Stonetoss comic posted to Titiana McGrath... :rolleyes:

Mean-time :

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
Aug 9
Alexander Downer is breaking. He knows he’s next.

Dear Lord, I’m hearing that another incel’s murder of a prostitute back home in Australia, masked as mental illness/ISIS sympathy, has triggered the reeeeeeeeeeee brigade and typists are frothing at the bit to label prostitutes as victims of their “lifestyle” and misogyny.

There’s no excuse for murder, none at all, but the typists are saying the prostituting women, earning $400 per hour, are victims of the trade from the start, not just in murder cases like this (which are about as rare as obesity in anorexics).

Turns out the murdered girl was using prostitution to fund trips to Coachella, Sri Lanka and other Eat Pray Love destinations.

Her family had zero idea she was a hooker.

21 year old hooker who looks middle class.

It's a terrible tragedy, but wtf. You need to do that at 21? What are women learning today?

CynicalContrarian said:
Guess Stabby-Stabby Soy-boy wasn't creepy enough for blondie if he was a regular client.

The things chicks will overlook for money...

On seeking arrangement there are hundreds of women like this in Melb or any big city- young, sweet looking and supple- selling their bodies to 'sponsors'. I only went on for fun, never had any intention of meeting anyone. Put my income at 100k and net worth at 1mill, Got dozens of messages from women like this a week, willing to meet ASAP.

99% sure I just saw Blair Cottrell.. on a building site in the south eastern suburbs.

Not gonna lie, I did a u turn and drove past once. Was gonna honk him for shits and giggles, but he might be the type to get in his car and follow me.

fokker

Pelican
Bumping since Roosh has created a new thread for Australian Coronavirus issues over in CV:

fokker

Pelican
Briefly touched on this in the Aussie Coronavirus thread.

fokker

Pelican
Discussion of immigration to Australia and how high it was prior to Coronavirus:

If you ask me, we should only take in White South Africans and displaced Russian-speakers from Eastern Ukraine for a while. Chinese, Muslims and Indians should also be banned from coming to the here.

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
There was also a controversy recently where an ex-rugby player beat up a female AFL player on a new TV show called SAS. People are making out that the rugby player is a misogynist, and some people are also playing the race and faggot card (the AFL player is a jogger and a dyke).

fokker

Pelican
^ Sorry about the "to the here" - I was gonna write "coming to the country for a while", but changed it to "coming here" (forgetting to delete the "to the").

fokker

Pelican
Also, Lidia Thorpe, an alleged abo (looks more like a Southern European MILF to me), has been bawling her eyes out because some tree got chopped down:

A choice quote from the article:

David Hiscox said:
Aboriginal identity politics is basically a way for slightly aboriginal Marxists to exploit the poverty of pureblooded aborigines to undermine the ethnic homogeneity of Anglo-Celtic Aussies and the cultural dominance of our British heritage, in order to turn Australia into a deracinated vassal of their globalist banker overlords.

Lidia's Twitter avatar:

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
There was also a controversy recently where an ex-rugby player beat up a female AFL player on a new TV show called SAS. People are making out that the rugby player is a misogynist, and some people are also playing the race and faggot card (the AFL player is a jogger and a dyke).

He should just call himself a transracial transgender transsexual (lol, that word doesn't even work now, that's how far we've come).

fokker

Pelican
I think I ought to discuss the #NupToTheCup movement.

For non-Australians, the Melbourne Cup is a famous horse race that's been held for almost 160 years now at Flemington Racecourse in the north-west of Melbourne, on the first Tuesday in November. Last year, jews and marxists latched onto it and created the idea that the racehorses are treated inhumanely, promulgating the #NupToTheCup slogan in response.

I was never into horse racing, but I'm not too keen on yet another Australian tradition being destroyed.

I think I ought to discuss the #NupToTheCup movement.

For non-Australians, the Melbourne Cup is a famous horse race that's been held for almost 160 years now at Flemington Racecourse in the north-west of Melbourne, on the first Tuesday in November. Last year, jews and marxists latched onto it and created the idea that the racehorses are treated inhumanely, promulgating the #NupToTheCup slogan in response.

I was never into horse racing, but I'm not too keen on yet another Australian tradition being destroyed.

Wartime didn't even stop the Melbourne Cup from happening. During WW2, they simply moved it to Saturdays. It is a 160 year long continuous tradition. Furthermore, the horse trainers and the jockeys would be more attuned to the horse's well being than some knob jockey SJW.

fokker

Pelican
The royal commission into News Corporation that Epstein-friend Kevin Rudd kept agitating for has been launched:

People are also upset at Morrison for recognising Biden's illegitimate "win":

fokker

Pelican
There are plans to convict several Australian soldiers who fought in Afghanistan of war crimes, for apparently killing Afghani civilians for no reason:

Ben Roberts-Smith, one of our most famous soldiers and a Victorian Cross recipient, is also being investigated as part of this:

(link is 2 months old)