The autism thread

chicane

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm really sick and tired of some of the assholes here. They keep saying "If a man is broken, if a man is weak, he should die". Fuck all of you.

Autistics need help building compensating mechanisms and you fuckers would rather abuse the hell out of them instead of giving them a hand.

I agree the way a lot of mothers and Liberals in general deal with awkward kids is terrible.

So, screw you fucking "Alphas" who have no friends and no supporters, just a bunch a hangers on and sycophants. There are men out there who are leaders and then there are the other jerks.
 

Suits

 
chicane said:
I'm really sick and tired of some of the assholes here. They keep saying "If a man is broken, if a man is weak, he should die". Fuck all of you.

Autistics need help building compensating mechanisms and you fuckers would rather abuse the hell out of them instead of giving them a hand.

I agree the way a lot of mothers and Liberals in general deal with awkward kids is terrible.

So, screw you fucking "Alphas" who have no friends and no supporters, just a bunch a hangers on and sycophants. There are men out there who are leaders and then there are the other jerks.

[img=800x600]http://www.everi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EVERI_MegaMeltdown_Artwork1.jpg[/img]
 

...

Crow
Gold Member
chicane said:
I'm really sick and tired of some of the assholes here. They keep saying "If a man is broken, if a man is weak, he should die". Fuck all of you.

Autistics need help building compensating mechanisms and you fuckers would rather abuse the hell out of them instead of giving them a hand.

I agree the way a lot of mothers and Liberals in general deal with awkward kids is terrible.

So, screw you fucking "Alphas" who have no friends and no supporters, just a bunch a hangers on and sycophants. There are men out there who are leaders and then there are the other jerks.

Don't meltdown brah! I was simply saying that if mommy is going to be so sensitive perhaps she should throw in the water so he can show mommy that he's actually strong instead of the little effeminate girl that momma thinks.
 
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism
 

Mercenary

Hummingbird
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?
 
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes
 

Suits

 
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes

wtf.gif


Buddy, I think your problems go well beyond autism.
 

Mercenary

Hummingbird
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes



What kind of children do you think your daughter would give birth to, if her and her husband are both on the spectrum ?

Do honestly think such a couple would produce healthy children ?
 
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes



What kind of children do you think your daughter would give birth to, if her and her husband are both on the spectrum ?

Do honestly think such a couple would produce healthy children ?

Then perhaps neither of them should be reproducing I just want the same standard applied to autistic women as well for they have defective genes just as much as autistic men
 

Suits

 
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes



What kind of children do you think your daughter would give birth to, if her and her husband are both on the spectrum ?

Do honestly think such a couple would produce healthy children ?

Then perhaps neither of them should be reproducing I just want the same standard applied to autistic women as well for they have defective genes just as much as autistic men

Your anger at the world doesn't justify this silliness.

So you got fucked over by a condition that makes your life painful and miserable.

Unless you believe in an unproven conspiracy that somehow big medicine is responsible, there is no one to blame.

It's an imperfect world. Bad things happen to people who don't deserve it.

You have three choices.

Behave like a woman and get angry at everyone else.

Or

To the best of your ability, do something to fix it.

Or

Accept the way things are, pursue things that you enjoy, but don't allow yourself to be swallowed up by the anger. This won't benefit you or anyone else.
 

Mercenary

Hummingbird
TheWhiteWolf said:
Then perhaps neither of them should be reproducing I just want the same standard applied to autistic women as well for they have defective genes just as much as autistic men

That will NEVER happen.
Women throughout history have ALWAYS been held to a different standard than men.
That will not ever change.

But you are a man and have the power to change yourself to get the results you want.
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Whenever we have a discussion about autism no one talks about the autistic girls. And their injustice they commit against autistic men by preferring to date men without autism

If you were a father and had a daughter aged 18 to 35 who was on the spectrum would you force her to date, sleep with, or marry an autistic man, cause it was more fair...even if she wasn't attracted to him and it made her unhappy ?

Yes



What kind of children do you think your daughter would give birth to, if her and her husband are both on the spectrum ?

Do honestly think such a couple would produce healthy children ?

Then perhaps neither of them should be reproducing I just want the same standard applied to autistic women as well for they have defective genes just as much as autistic men

I don't think there is science that says genetics cause autism. And if you were to say that at an autism support group you'd get your ass kicked.

And I really doubt that there are a lot of lonely autistic girls looking for love. Social interaction is what autism is all about, which is a key component of dating.

Also, autists don't like to be touched. The experience feelings differently. So how are they gonna fuck?

Aloha!
 

Mercenary

Hummingbird
Kona said:
I don't think there is science that says genetics cause autism. And if you were to say that at an autism support group you'd get your ass kicked.

And I really doubt that there are a lot of lonely autistic girls looking for love. Social interaction is what autism is all about, which is a key component of dating.

Also, autists don't like to be touched. The experience feelings differently. So how are they gonna fuck?

Aloha!

Kona, I think you should read this thread about sex with aspie girls

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-4484.html

Especially the posts dated 2015 and later from page 2 onwards
 

chicane

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Kona said:
Also, autists don't like to be touched. The experience feelings differently. So how are they gonna fuck?

That's not strictly true. Often it is a matter of having difficulty distinguishing between being touched casually and intimately (and I don't mean sex). In modern society, the punishment for getting it wrong can be severe. I know that I habitually keep a greater distance from people I don't know or only know casually. Crowds and noise can also be an issue.

But I'm an old man. While I developed compensating mechanisms in an environment with little support, youngsters today have to learn these things in an actively hostile environment where they are being lied to most of the time.

As far as the much smaller number of girls who are autistic, they get a pussy pass. A girl who is socially awkward will still get a huge amount of support, particularly from males. The traits that are valued are very different between men and women, but that's obvious to any subscriber here.

So, please help these young men.
 

dain_bramage

Woodpecker
Its imperative that there be some kind of intervention for the autistic boys as soon as possible. The onset of puberty can be overwhelming and due to their awkward nature they could get in some serious shit. I think autistic boys and men need strong male role models and help so they can act in an appropriate manner. Some are very low functioning and low IQ. Others are high IQ and can understand simple concepts. Its all over the place, no size fits all but there are standards of behavior that need to be met and these autistic boys and young men need to be taught and instructed on how to fit them.

Its the case of the special snowflake syndrome. These mothers are not helping. He needs this, and he needs that, blah, blah whatevere mom says. Entiltement is a problem. These autistic boys and men need to learn from men instead of women on how to act so they don't become disgruntled white knights and betas. Game needs to be shared with them as soon as possible and proper masculinity as well. Letting women teach any man how to be a man is incredibly stupid.

I've known online an autistic couple with children. Really odd.
 
TheWhiteWolf said:
Given that autism has come up a on the form lot recently. I felt that we should have a topic where we could discuss it in great detail. Autism rates are rising throughout the world. The center for disease control now estimates that that one in forty five boys has autism. So this has become prominent issue. I am intrigued to hear the form opinion on this matter. Do you think it is the result of the vaccines. And as a result pharmaceutical companies are covering their tracks to avoid being liable. Or could it be the that women are having kids at a later age.


Jesus christ. It is not vaccines. Did you get that off of the Jill Stein supporter page?

Really, you could find the answer more quickly on google.

Source: I am a doctor.
 
Thanks for for the advice guys. I was wondering if anyone knew any treatments for autism I was thinking of stem cell therapy but I'm still a bit iffy about the subject considering out how much it costs and if will yield positive results. I don't want much in this life but I'd still like to find a good girl to start a family with that's my one and only dream.
 

Mercenary

Hummingbird
spydersuit said:
Jesus christ. It is not vaccines. Did you get that off of the Jill Stein supporter page?

Really, you could find the answer more quickly on google.

Source: I am a doctor.

If you are really are a real doctor, and this is how you reassured me and my wife when we bring our small baby in for a checkup, then i would have walked out of your practice immediately, and never, ever come back.
 
Mercenary said:
TheWhiteWolf said:
Then perhaps neither of them should be reproducing I just want the same standard applied to autistic women as well for they have defective genes just as much as autistic men

That will NEVER happen.
Women throughout history have ALWAYS been held to a different standard than men.
That will not ever change.

But you are a man and have the power to change yourself to get the results you want.
I suppose I should clarify what I meant. i think members of either gender should not be reproducing if they happen to have a heritable disease. We often talk about men who shouldn’t reproduce but I think we should also expand that discussion to women as well
 
Top