The Baked Alaska thread

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
RE: Live with Baked Alaska at 7pm EST

It's just that he's widely-considered by /pol/ users to be behind the QAnon Twitter Feed and spreading 'Calm Before The Storm' disinformation by pretending to be Q. Just be prepared for more possible blowback from that group.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Did Baked Alaska just troll MMX2010 by asking Roosh if he was the highest IQ person on RoK/RvF? I doubt it, don't particularly like the guy but he made me:

:laugh:

Mercenary

Hummingbird

Baked Alaska just said this forum and Roosh's other websites "sound gay" cause there no females allowed.

He seems to think having girls in your group is "ok".

I predict it won't end well for Baked Alaska as long as he has females in his groups.
Baked Alaska will learn the hard way.

Repo

Hummingbird

Hey, I get it if a girl wants to be a housewife over a career, but if a girl can't finish an associates degree with how easy that shit is, she's dumb as a brick. Not someone you want to have kids with.

Mercenary

Hummingbird

That 3rd dude in the chat (don't know his name) taking about that unicorn girl who was wife material, saying that sex her was very "traditional", but he didn't marry her cause she "chose" her career.

I think the only problem was that he was not sufficiently dominant with her both in relationship and in sex. If he had put his foor down more he would of had her the way he wanted.

Also, a girl will easily give up her "career" if you get her pregnant enough times.

Enoch

Ostrich

Erin FTW

Working that game. That was a real game lesson right there.

EDIT: AWALT

What sign are you? This is fing amazing.

Mercenary

Hummingbird

Baked Alaska has added a woman to the chat and as predicted the quality & depth of the conversation has taken an immediate nose dive.

giphy.gif

Germanicus

Kingfisher

Just tried to watch the stream. Fuck. Baked Alaska won't shut the fuck up to let guests speak; he keeps talking over everyone and I think it's funny how him and the other dude keep trying to hump Tits Mcgee's leg. I'm out. Roosh, you're above this high school amateur hour stuff.

Enoch

Ostrich

Germanicus said:
Just tried to watch the stream. Fuck. Baked Alaska won't shut the fuck up to let guests speak; he keeps talking over everyone and I think it's funny how him and the other dude keep trying to hump Tits Mcgee's leg. I'm out. Roosh, you're above this high school amateur hour stuff.

Man sometimes you need some good natured fun in between the black pills.

Germanicus

Kingfisher

Enoch said:
Germanicus said:

Man sometimes you need some good natured fun in between the black pills.

My idea of fun is not listening to Baked Alaska and his friend go from asking Roosh about ideas to spitting cringe level bad game at a girl and humping her leg like a small dog just because something with a vagina made an appearance.