The Baked Alaska thread

EndsExpect

Kingfisher
RE: Live with Baked Alaska at 7pm EST

Handsome Creepy Eel said:
This Baked Alaska guy seems unfortunately unimpressive in any way.

Having spent a lot of time in the Christian community, I can say that Baked Alaska guy is pretty typical. Roosh quite frankly schooled him in truth... taught him how the world works. I would not call Baked Alaska "red pilled".

When Roosh said the 'West is Dead' ... I cannot begin to explain how cathartic that makes me feel. I don't necessarily agree with the how, but I really felt that

I also what to address something that drives me nuts. I have a BS Degree in Human Genetics and I spent at least a year working on the Human Genome Project in college. The idea the Iranians are not "white" is patently ridiculous. They are genetically and linguistically separate from Semitic peoples (arabs/jews). When Hitler concocted his ridiculous idea about the white race being "Aryan"... the word was actually derived from Eran which is today spelled Iran. So, Hitler's Aryan race was in fact originating in present day Iran. If we look at population genetics Western Europe's closest relative is... Persia. I know they are dominated by Mullahs and Islam today... but on a deep genetic level we cannot and should not refute the idea that Persians are genetically white. Therefore Roosh is as white or whiter than the most Anglo Saxon mutherfucker on the forum. Also... based on the reaction of the first female guest... he has the best game by FARSI.

loremipsum

Kingfisher

Roosh's explanation about status and settling down with a woman (link) confirmed a hunch I have had with personal experiences. Fucking hell, I guess I hadn't taken the whole redpill yet after all.

Roosh

Cardinal

Aurini said:
Roosh proved his salt, charming the pants off of women, and telling off thots.

The Alt Right needs to learn.

It was actually weird... the people in chat were blue pilled on just about everything except Jews.

sterling_archer said:
Call me ignorant but I heard about this Baked Alaska guy just few times. Who is he?

Internet personality who got big on Youtube and Twitter, first as a musician and then as a pro-Trump supporter. He was also Milo's manager at a time. He flirted with the alt right for a bit who saw him as useful but he has taken a step away from them.

Glaucon said:
You can salvage this Roosh if you bang one or both girls

There were three girls. The first was feminine. The latter two were quite assertive and "confident".

EndsExpect said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
This Baked Alaska guy seems unfortunately unimpressive in any way.

Having spent a lot of time in the Christian community, I can say that Baked Alaska guy is pretty typical. Roosh quite frankly schooled him in truth... taught him how the world works. I would not call Baked Alaska "red pilled".

I think Baked is purple pill for the most part, but he's still relatively young (under 30 I believe). He'll probably get more red pilled as he ages.

Aurini

Ostrich

Roosh said:
Aurini said:
Roosh proved his salt, charming the pants off of women, and telling off thots.

The Alt Right needs to learn.

It was actually weird... the people in chat were blue pilled on just about everything except Jews.

YEAH, NO SHIT!!!

*sigh*

I've been pissing on these brush fires for three years now, brother. Not for your sake - though you are a man worth fighting for - but because I hate lies and love the truth. You schooled Baked Alaska with his own fans. You weren't doing anything particularly special, by the standards of this forum - but to him and his subscribers, you might as well have been Gandalf.

THIS is the best that the White race has to offer: a bunch of cucks who don't know what to do with a woman who already has a condom inside of her.

God seems to have picked you out for something, Roosh. You've been a damned fine Captain thus far. Keep it up.

Also, don't mistake AB's cynicism for contrarianism. He's got your back.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member

I didn't listen to the whole thing (these guys are lame.)

I thought it was funny when you explained how the nature of discourse changes when women come in the picture, Baked basically calls us all gay, starts inviting random girls and the interaction unfolds exactly how you described.

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member

I watched bits and pieces and was entertained with some intelligent conversation sprinkled in, couldn't do the full 3 hours. Good energy and good vibing with Baked and the other guy. Oh and ofc WB that redhead.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Roosh said:
Internet personality who got big on Youtube and Twitter, first as a musician and then as a pro-Trump supporter. He was also Milo's manager at a time. He flirted with the alt right for a bit who saw him as useful but he has taken a step away from them.

<SNIP>

I think Baked is purple pill for the most part, but he's still relatively young (under 30 I believe). He'll probably get more red pilled as he ages.

Baked Alaska is 30. He stated so on this very podcast.

He's also an attention whore with some talent for getting attention, but ultimately a liar who chameleons into whatever is popular or will benefit him at the moment.

He was fired by Milo, he was fired by Cernovich, and I hope that you are very wary of him in the future as I don't want to see you and this community negatively affected by him.

Here's Cernovich's take (no longer available except at archive sites), summarized in one quote from the article:

Tim has a history of blowing up every personal and professional relationship in his life.

Baked Alaska, more like Faked Alaska.

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Listening now.

Baked is dumb (naive, immature?) when he says having a woman in a discussion instead of all men doesn't change the conversation. I lost respect for him there (didn't really know who he was before now). Based on my experience, the only point in discussing topics like this is to see how women think, and I've had many one on one deep conversations about red pill societal cultural topics (with red pilled chicks). I suppose it helps to understand how 50% of the population thinks (re: feels).

Other than that, I thought Baked facilitated some fairly good conversation, with Roosh offering the best points.

Roosh's best point I've heard: Not only do men offer the most insight into reality (math, physics, philosophy, social, etc), but - and this is more important - the most insight and truth will only be revealed absent women...absent sexual pressure.

Edit: Made it to Erin coming on...Sheesh Baked got roasted. His game aint shit in comparison to Roosh, and at least maz knew he was out matched. I've run into a lot of guys like Baked in the bar, even have a few friends with his attitude...they're always easy competition. And THEN he openly addressed and complained about Roosh out-gaming him. Hilarious.

heavy said:
Listening now.

Baked is dumb (naive, immature?) when he says having a woman in a discussion instead of all men doesn't change the conversation.

Even women fundamentally understand this. I was out a couple of weeks ago at a club and asked some women this exact thing. I said that women ruin every male activity that they try and join. I told them that if you have a group of just men, they will change the world and do spectacular things like creating an atom bomb, but once a woman joins, it's over because inevitably at least of the guys will want to bang her. They all agreed.

Peacock
Gold Member

Mercenary said:
Roosh:

"Dating was invented by gay men"

Truth bomb, along the lines of this Henry Makow article, one of his best, he provides a good analysis of this line of thought:

Playboy and the (Homo) Sexual Revolution

This makes sense when you think about sitcoms and dramas like Sex and the City, which feature single women living a gay male lifestyle, a good example of gay writers engaging in social engineering.

Another very interesting passage from this stream at the 1:14 mark about the DNA of promiscuous women:

hzQnlnb7LOY?t=1h13m35s

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member

It's hard to piece together what happened over the last year with Baked, but it seems he got mixed up with some thot "sweet erin" that somehow ruined his life. I've seen it referenced in a few videos about some bad stuff happening to him a few months after January of last year, including being doxxed.

He's been on the weekly sweat recently and seems like things have settled down, I have a feeling the experience with "sweet erin" red-pilled him.

Does anyone know the whole story?

DJ-Matt said:
It's hard to piece together what happened over the last year with Baked, but it seems he got mixed up with some thot "sweet erin" that somehow ruined his life. I've seen it referenced in a few videos about some bad stuff happening to him a few months after January of last year, including being doxxed.

He's been on the weekly sweat recently and seems like things have settled down, I have a feeling the experience with "sweet erin" red-pilled him.

Does anyone know the whole story?
Here's some cliffs:

*Baked was having moderate success as a late-night streamer on youtube (making $150-200/night doing 2-hour long streams just chatting and listening to music)
*One night Baked comes on in a bad mood and starts banning people in chat who were pointing out that he was being snippy, calling them "toxic" and "negative"
*Chat starts making fun of him
*He bans more people (many of whom are regulars and his biggest donators)
*Other streamer personalities who he was friendly with (Mr. Metokur, Ethan Ralph, Coach Red Pill, etc) hear about him sperging out at chat, get on stream with him and tell him to stop so that he can continue his success. He doesn't, and instead attacks them.
*These other personalities start making fun of him in their streams, causing THEIR audiences to raid BA's chat. This results in a hilarious stream where BA is trolled by people using TTS (text to speech) to donate insults (These donations are mostly charged back, leaving Baked with none of the money from them).

*BA goes on stream with youtuber Andy Warski and others. Andy tries to smooth things over to help Baked but Baked freaks out and narcs on Andy for buying coke when they were in LA together. He also narcs on Ice Poseidon (a very popular livestreamer) for using coke.
*Baked then starts copyright-striking channels who have clipped any videos of his freakouts.
*Everyone gives up on Baked and flood his channel with downvotes. Baked stops livestreaming.

Fast forward two months:

*Having stopped streaming, Baked is unable to afford his Hollywood studio. He moves to his parent's winter home in Phoenix, Arizona and starts walking dogs on some dogwalking app for a living.

Now, nearly a year after all that Baked is apparently trying to mount a comeback by using TikTok app to gain new followers and cozying up with the IronyBros (a couple of nihilist ex-white-nationalist goofs who host a barely-watched stream on youtube). He'll probably fail.

Here's the real kicker: Sweet Erin started livestreaming shortly after Baked stopped... and she's been making more than $10k/month doing so ever since. Seriously.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Dr. Chim Ritchalds said:
Here's the real kicker: Sweet Erin started livestreaming shortly after Baked stopped... and she's been making more than $10k/month doing so ever since. Seriously.

That's not a huge shock, anything with a pussy can get a free ride by streaming (see twitch thots).

I can't hate on the irony bros (Beardson and Shawn / Prince Hubris) because they are pretty funny and entertaining.

Mortay

Sparrow
DJ-Matt said:
I can't hate on the irony bros (Beardson and Shawn / Prince Hubris) because they are pretty funny and entertaining.

I can't see the humor in them...but then again I can't listen to them for more than 5 mins. Plus, it's really cringe to see Baked Alaska hide behind their banner because he knows everyone hates him. His main tactic now is to fake laugh and mock any hate like it's a big joke and try to act like it doesn't bother him when its so painfully clear it does.