The Baked Alaska thread

Pardons Kodak Black, lil wayne...but not yoba.
Why would anyone want this man pardoned?

At best, this man is a low IQ common criminal who accosts old ladies and maces unsuspecting individuals. At worst, he’s an asset to the system.

either way, he is deserving of the fate he is now facing.

I still don’t understand why nick fuentes supports this man. It should make any reasonable man question Nick’s integrity and the honesty of his positons.

Mentun

Pigeon
Why would anyone want this man pardoned?

At best, this man is a low IQ common criminal who accosts old ladies and maces unsuspecting individuals. At worst, he’s an asset to the system.

either way, he is deserving of the fate he is now facing.

I still don’t understand why nick fuentes supports this man. It should make any reasonable man question Nick’s integrity and the honesty of his positons.
It's called content spray. And he only accosted one boomer lady by screaming "I love you!" repeatedly.

It's called content spray. And he only accosted one boomer lady by screaming "I love you!" repeatedly.
> content spray
> bro just one boomer lady I swear

It appears you “AF” types have much to learn regarding Christian values. He supported the black criminal he was on tour with when he attacked multiple innocent individuals.

Baked truly deserves his fate. I urge you to not excuse his follies.

Mentun

Pigeon
> content spray
> bro just one boomer lady I swear

It appears you “AF” types have much to learn regarding Christian values. He supported the black criminal he was on tour with when he attacked multiple innocent individuals.

Baked truly deserves his fate. I urge you to not excuse his follies.
I'm not following your argumentation. You're saying Baked deserves to go to jail for walking around the Capitol, because he supports a black guy fighting two lesbians?

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Baked Alaska is just a professional troll and clown. To those new to this dissident right scene you guys may not know that he used to be good friends with Cernovich and I think Milo too. They would often roll together doing public events.

Cernovich had a big falling out with him way back in 2016 during the Trump campaign. Since then Baked Alaska has just ratched up his antics to Jackass/worldstar tier fights and trolling like walking around with a bluetooth speaker blasting "nigger" over and over again.

Some people think this is edgy and funny stuff.. to each his own. I think Fuentes likes him for personal reasons since he's supposedly a loyal friend or something.

Baked Alaska is just a professional troll and clown. To those new to this dissident right scene you guys may not know that he used to be good friends with Cernovich and I think Milo too. They would often roll together doing public events.

Cernovich had a big falling out with him way back in 2016 during the Trump campaign. Since then Baked Alaska has just ratched up his antics to Jackass/worldstar tier fights and trolling like walking around with a bluetooth speaker blasting "nigger" over and over again.

Some people think this is edgy and funny stuff.. to each his own. I think Fuentes likes him for personal reasons since he's supposedly a loyal friend or something.
He’s just macing people and harassing old women. Very based and red pilled.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
He’s just macing people and harassing old women. Very based and red pilled.
Personally, I think he's retarded and he also has a personal bum fights style negro he sics on people from his RV back when he was live streaming. I do not think he should have been thrown under the bus though. At the very most he should be assessed a very minor trespassing and nuisance fine. However, since we are living in Jewish clown world he's going to get lit up by the system for sure with everything.

Watch Porsalins documentary on him, the dude is just a trust fund Baby grifter. Went from rapper to buzzfeed, to alt lite, to alt right, to bloodsports, to yang gang, and then finally groypers.

Anyone who still takes him seriously is dumb.

westernman

Sparrow
Baked Alaska is a Jew. His Ex-girlfriend confirmed.

Aside from that, he use to work for BuzzFeed and did videos like "Who would you go gay for?"

The real question is why was this snake ever taken seriously in the dissident right?

I'm not following your argumentation. You're saying Baked deserves to go to jail for walking around the Capitol, because he supports a black guy fighting two lesbians?
He deserves the fate he has brought upon himself, regardless of his guilt on this specific prosecution.
Watch Porsalins documentary on him, the dude is just a trust fund Baby grifter. Went from rapper to buzzfeed, to alt lite, to alt right, to bloodsports, to yang gang, and then finally groypers.

Anyone who still takes him seriously is dumb.
Baked Alaska is a Jew. His Ex-girlfriend confirmed.

Aside from that, he use to work for BuzzFeed and did videos like "Who would you go gay for?"

The real question is why was this snake ever taken seriously in the dissident right?
That’s my issue with nick going to bat for this fool. He is an unreliable trash person. Why does the “leader” of the America First movement back this man? Really puts into question Nicks character and/or honesty.

i do believe his allegiance is due to foolish youthful allegiance. But still...

westernman

Sparrow
He deserves the fate he has brought upon himself, regardless of his guilt on this specific prosecution.

That’s my issue with nick going to bat for this fool. He is an unreliable trash person. Why does the “leader” of the America First movement back this man? Really puts into question Nicks character and/or honesty.

i do believe his allegiance is due to foolish youthful allegiance. But still...
Why does this surprise you? Nick went to bat for FBI informant/Faggot Milo AFTER it was confirmed he was helping the FBI prosecute WN in Charlottesville cases. The AF movement is cancer. That's not even mentioning the Malkin Jewish household that was supposedly running it.

James Allsup had a good article on this
Allsup is not exactly reliable either. He’s acted about the NF thing like a jilted woman and he’s in that TRS crowd. So, I would find his article as reliable as the testimony of a woman who falsely accuses an innocent man of rape.

He also looks like he has Down syndrome, so that doesn’t help his case. And he’s actually pretty stupid.

could you forward the article tho? I’d like to parse through his material. There may be some truth within his lies.

Allsup is not exactly reliable either. He’s acted about the NF thing like a jilted woman and he’s in that TRS crowd. So, I would find his article as reliable as the testimony of a woman who falsely accuses an innocent man of rape.

He also looks like he has Down syndrome, so that doesn’t help his case. And he’s actually pretty stupid.

could you forward the article tho? I’d like to parse through his material. There may be some truth within his lies.
I mean if were just judging character, then Nick called Allsup a "degenerate hedonist" even though hes married with two children, while Nick himself was caught on a ten hour date with a cross dressing homosexual after spending years condemning sodomy.

Here's the article http://dissident-mag.com/2020/07/07/america-first-fed-problem/

Why does this surprise you? Nick went to bat for FBI informant/Faggot Milo AFTER it was confirmed he was helping the FBI prosecute WN in Charlottesville cases. The AF movement is cancer. That's not even mentioning the Malkin Jewish household that was supposedly running it.
When did Nick bat for Milo tho? It appears he went to Milo’s in order to obtain further exposure. He told him he was going to hell to his face or something along those lines. Idk where nick batted for that guy.

And Michelle Malkin bank rolls it? I mean Michelle is explicitly pro America. Regardless of her household. This is not exactly a great argument.

westernman

Sparrow

>Ignores Nicks flaming homosexual demeanor

>ignores Nicks anti-women homosexual talking points

>ignores Nicks deformed out of shape lazy boyish appearance

>Ignores Nicks Catboy date

>Ignores Nicks FBI cooperation

>Ignores Nicks tolerance for Homosexuals

>Ignores Nicks tolerance for Jewish leadership in the movement (Malkin household)

>Ingores Nicks tolerance for Women leadership in his movement

>ignores Nicks tolerance for non-white leadership in "America Frist" movement

>Ignores Nicks defense of Harvey Weinstein

>Ignores Nicks "stop the steal" and capital building political trap grifting

>Ignores Nicks mysterious massive BTC donations

>Finds Married father of two, who does regular hours of deep research into hidden Jewish power "unreliable" and "stupid" for unsaid reasons.

You people really are something else.

anyways, here's the article:

I mean if were just judging character, then Nick called Allsup a "degenerate hedonist" even though hes married with two children, while Nick himself was caught on a ten hour date with a cross dressing homosexual after spending years condemning sodomy.

Here's the article http://dissident-mag.com/2020/07/07/america-first-fed-problem/
Allsup isn’t even Christian and has ego larger than his hydrocephalus OC

>Ignores Nicks tolerance for Jewish leadership in the movement (Malkin household)

>Finds Married father of two, who does regular hours of deep research into hidden Jewish power "unreliable" and "stupid" for unsaid reasons.

lol. I’m not even batting for Nick you weirdo. Allsup is an non Christian degenerate atheist (unrepentant of having multiple sex partners) but he “researches” the Jews deeply for a confirmed fedbox that goes by the name of TRS?

What a cool dude man.

YOU people are something else. Wignatism is a disease but I’ll read this jilted woman’s article. I’ll respond once I get around what I assume is a presumptuous Op-ed just like your angry response.

no one said Nick is great. But Allsup doesn’t stand to the test either. Just cause you dumped out two babies with some tramp (I’ve seen his whore for a wife’s personal IG) and “research jews” deeply doesn’t mean you’ve somehow achieved greatness. That’s a low bar only white nationalist losers set.

I’ll say this: at least Nick has a coherent palatable message. Allsup is a gross looking guy who can’t reach anyone. Just weirdos.

I missed the part where you wrote “anti-women” talking points.

LMFAO. God, you’re one of those NJP irrelevant wignats aren’t you. The types that defend white women at all cost HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I will still read this article but boy. YOU people are a piece of work I must say lol

Allsup isn’t even Christian and has ego larger than his hydrocephalus OC

lol. I’m not even batting for Nick you weirdo. Allsup is an non Christian degenerate atheist (unrepentant of having multiple sex partners) but he “researches” the Jews deeply for a confirmed fedbox that goes by the name of TRS?

What a cool dude man.

YOU people are something else. Wignatism is a disease but I’ll read this jilted woman’s article. I’ll respond once I get around what I assume is a presumptuous Op-ed just like your angry response.

no one said Nick is great. But Allsup doesn’t stand to the test either. Just cause you dumped out two babies with some tramp (I’ve seen his whore for a wife’s personal IG) and “research jews” deeply doesn’t mean you’ve somehow achieved greatness. That’s a low bar only white nationalist losers set.

I’ll say this: at least Nick has a coherent palatable message. Allsup is a gross looking guy who can’t reach anyone. Just weirdos.
Nick isnt christian either. He attacks baptists and protestants for "liberalizing" christianity, but then defends Pope Bergoglio who's pro open border, pro sodomy, pro vaccine, pro one world religion, and thinks jesus nailed to a hammer/sickle is "art".

I'm not a wignat or Allsup fanboy anyways, I just thought his article was interesting since he used evidence to support the claim that the AF movement is compromised by fed informants.