The Baked Alaska thread

Nick isnt christian either. He attacks baptists and protestants for "liberalizing" christianity, but then defends Pope Bergoglio who's pro open border, pro sodomy, pro vaccine, pro one world religion, and thinks jesus nailed to a hammer/sickle is "art".

I'm not a wignat or Allsup fanboy anyways, I just thought his article was interesting since he used evidence to support the claim that the AF movement is compromised by fed informants.
I mean I was responding to westernman. You’ve been even keeled. I’ll be reading the article either way.

as for nick “supporting” the pope, I’ve never heard him openly defend him. But again, I don’t hang on his every word. I’m just saying Allsup is a poor source because he is a jilted women regarding nick

westernman

Sparrow
Allsup isn’t even Christian and has ego larger than his hydrocephalus OC

lol. I’m not even batting for Nick you weirdo. Allsup is an non Christian degenerate atheist (unrepentant of having multiple sex partners) but he “researches” the Jews deeply for a confirmed fedbox that goes by the name of TRS?

What a cool dude man.

YOU people are something else. Wignatism is a disease but I’ll read this jilted woman’s article. I’ll respond once I get around what I assume is a presumptuous Op-ed just like your angry response.

no one said Nick is great. But Allsup doesn’t stand to the test either. Just cause you dumped out two babies with some tramp (I’ve seen his whore for a wife’s personal IG) and “research jews” deeply doesn’t mean you’ve somehow achieved greatness. That’s a low bar only white nationalist losers set.

I’ll say this: at least Nick has a coherent palatable message. Allsup is a gross looking guy who can’t reach anyone. Just weirdos.
Big cope. Wignats win

No. If you are going to critique a man's stature, you better be built yourself. No in-person group of men would tolerate some nerd gamma weakling critiquing physiques.

There is nothing gay about comparing strength. On the other hand, calling a guy "mister"...
Man, you really come off as a small souled and bitter person. Fitting for a TRS/NJP type.

do you quote Borzoi to your pool party friends too?

MRAll134

Pelican
Not sure if this has been metioned, Baked Alaska has been in prison since Jan. 6th, for his participation in the Capitol rally. A GiveSendGo has been set up for him (Christian platform):

This is why politics is sometimes called: "the most dangerous game."

Not sure if this has been metioned, Baked Alaska has been in prison since Jan. 6th, for his participation in the Capitol rally. A GiveSendGo has been set up for him (Christian platform):

Will be donating, mostly because he's a fellow Christian.

Roosh

Cardinal

I'm pretty sure he's out on bail.

MRAll134

Pelican
I'm pretty sure he's out on bail.

I did not read Lauren Witzke's post close enough. She says "they are trying to lock him up." Thanks.