The Ben Shapiro thread

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
The (((grabblers))) want blacks and whites in a constant state of hostility whilst they thieve and amass more power from both peoples under the radar.

The Jew introduces and propagates all kinds of cultural, political, spiritual, ideological poisons into a society they wish to conquer. Then we are led to believe Israel first “conservative” Jews like shekelpiro are the antidote.

Goy please…

nathan

Robin
Catholic
I have a bit of a contrarian view on Ben Shapiro. Before I get to that, I'll say that he's obviously Israel-first, cucked, controlled opposition, etc, and I agree with most of the aforementioned points against him in this thread.

However, he brings a great benefit to our side because he does sort of act as an entryway (for normies) to our side. I don't think he'd be considered red pill, but a lot of young, apolitical men first get introduced to a more proper way of thinking (more proper than popular secular culture, that is) by listening to people like him or Joe Rogan, before eventually finding their way to the actual truth.

Also, the sort of cold war between people like him and people like Nick Fuentes sets up a nice dynamic that ultimately pushes everything rightward, because people of all stages along the pipeline have somewhere to land while ultimately remaining engaged and on the correct side.

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
However, he brings a great benefit to our side because he does sort of act as an entryway (for normies) to our side. I don't think he'd be considered red pill, but a lot of young, apolitical men first get introduced to a more proper way of thinking (more proper than popular secular culture, that is) by listening to people like him or Joe Rogan, before eventually finding their way to the actual truth.
Entryway..heh
It’s almost like these people are by design standing at the gate herding dissident right loose ends into a paddock or cage if you will. Some would refer to them as gate keepers.

The truth is never reached. Do you think shekelpiro is going to tell his audience Congress is owned by Israel. Jews own their federal reserve and financial institutes. Jews own their media. Dancing israeli’s. What the Talmud and Jewish revolutionary spirit intends for the goyim and what they have done for centuries to achieve this.
I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The (((grabblers))) want blacks and whites in a constant state of hostility whilst they thieve and amass more power from both peoples under the radar.

The Jew introduces and propagates all kinds of cultural, political, spiritual, ideological poisons into a society they wish to conquer. Then we are led to believe Israel first “conservative” Jews like shekelpiro are the antidote.

Goy please…

I Do Not Get How the Daily Wire gets away with this.

We complain on this forum of never looking for the hand operating the strings..

Surely this is a case in point.

The stampede/ deaths at the Rock Concert.
Travis Scott is responsible for his conduct.. but where is his management in all of this?
I keep hearing that the large-screen displays were inciting the crowd and the whole spectacle was organised in a sinister and irresponsible way.
How much control does a rapper have over that whilst he's actually rapping on stage? He's controlling all the visual effects at the same time?

Here we see Matthew Walsh of (((The Daily Wire))
"Its HIS event!" "Its HIS event, he puts it on!" "I don't know how this isn't a bigger story! 8 people? Died at a concert?"
"I put this on HIM!"
"Travis Scott, this YOUR concert.."
"Its up to YOU to make sure that everything is safe"
"Massive failure in planning and logstics and making sure that everything was there - and that goes to YOU!"

That goes to the front man on stage?
Well, what about his team?

He's a rapper.
He may bear responsibility but .. responsibility for the planning and logistics?
Did Kesha or Miley Cyrus organise all the security at their own concerts?
Who (((crafted))) his image and encouraged him? Who organised everything?

Who actually put this concert on?
Oh wait.. ((( Michael Rapino ))) is the guy overseeing all of this.

The good old Jewish/Black alliance which means that Jews are always saving 'poor innocent black people' from 'evil racist white christians'.
Not that they use and exploit them as golems and then when something like this happens they promptly throw them under the bus.

Interesting to see (((the Daily Wire))) go all out in blaming Scott for all the bad logistics and (((satanism))).
And never once mention the Jewish organisers.
It takes a level of chutzpah to pretend that Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift or Travis Scott did all the ground work, creativity, design, logistics and marketing for their albums, concert tours.

Shekel-piro and friends telling us this at the same time that they tell us that we can some time 'own' the Leftists for the lack of logic, at the same time that they tell us that not electing Mitt Romney was the biggest tragedy in conservative politics, paving the way for evil Trump.. cos he was such a great candidate and would have 'turned things around'. Thats a Shapiro oldie but Goldie.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
I have a bit of a contrarian view on Ben Shapiro. Before I get to that, I'll say that he's obviously Israel-first, cucked, controlled opposition, etc, and I agree with most of the aforementioned points against him in this thread.

Also, the sort of cold war between people like him and people like Nick Fuentes sets up a nice dynamic that ultimately pushes everything rightward, because people of all stages along the pipeline have somewhere to land while ultimately remaining engaged and on the correct side.
Agreed. This is similar to what I was referring to in the Jordan Peterson thread. You can glean 80% of the positive and discard the inedible husk. Shapiro said this himself when talking about politics, that it's not a team sport. Either your philosophy is good or it's bad. You're principles aren't democratic party or republican party principles, they are conservative/traditional principles that you get from God and religion. So you vote for the person who most closely resembles those values, but you don't have to defend everything that person does.

Shapiro has been quite vocal on abortion, BLM, trans, gay marriage, etc. and all his "destroys leftist!" clickbait viral videos are actually pretty good. He uses sound logic and I've never seen him stumble in a debate. Obviously it would be great if he engaged with people who would challenge him more on (((certain issues))), but while we wait for that to happen, whatever normies get informed by the trad ideas Ben shares with us as Christians...that is a net positive in my view.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
The ultrasound photo (45 seconds) really shows how much a baby is developed in 6 months. "A woman's, and men's as well, fulfillment is through faith, family, and community"-very good point she made.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFVIlZzUXoAAUypS.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Ben has dug himself into Ruby Ridge.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
media%2FFVIlZzUXoAAUypS.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Ben has dug himself into Ruby Ridge.
It is amazing that the Chinese spy story quickly disappeared from the media but January 6th and Trump still makes big news.

Shapiro dared to discuss Swalwell's 'friendship' with Fang Fang and now he is on Swalwell's bad list. What scares me more is that Swalwell may be president in a few years from now.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
In fairness to Shapiro, those tweets are almost two years apart. People change positions when the truth eventually comes out. A lot of people fell for the vax game.
I would argue at a minimum, everyone should have been skeptical about a vaccine which was rushed to market far quicker than any vaccine historically and did not have the clinical data or studies to suggest safety nor efficacy.

And that's before getting into any of the deeper stuff.

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I would argue at a minimum, everyone should have been skeptical about a vaccine which was rushed to market far quicker than any vaccine historically and did not have the clinical data or studies to suggest safety nor efficacy.

And that's before getting into any of the deeper stuff.
Yes and I think the medical community was the last institution that Americans thought they could trust.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
The problem with influencers like Shapiro is that they encouraged people to get a harmful and ineffective vaccine, without properly doing their own research. That's a problem.

That's not his problem.

The problem with Ben is that his yarmulke is so small, color coded to his hair and pushed far enough back on his head that his audience doesn't notice it.

It's called the Monkey Business Illusion.

He distracts his audience with fine sounding arguments while using them for his own glory. Like Jordan Peterson.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
That's not his problem.

The problem with Ben is that his yarmulke is so small, color coded to his hair and pushed far enough back on his head that his audience doesn't notice it.

It's called the Monkey Business Illusion.

He distracts his audience with fine sounding arguments while using them for his own glory. Like Jordan Peterson.

I remember back in the day when I found his keppah kinda cool and funny, when I was vehemently anti Muzzie and pro our biggest ally. Now, it's one of the biggest red flags on the planet.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Voxday on Andrew Torba & the likes of Ben Shapiro :

What Happens When You Take the Ticket

Andrew Torba, a man who has rejected a ticket or two in his day, explains what happens when you sell your soul to Conservative Inc.
What happens when you sell your soul to Conservative Inc?
Let’s look at what happens when someone signs on the dotted line with a Conservative Inc company like The Daily Wire. Jordan Peterson did just that several months ago. The first videos Peterson released after joining The Daily Wire chastised Muslims and Christians with criticism and scolding. Noticeably he provided none of the same complaints and scolding to people of the Jewish faith. Instead, he is now making trips to Israel, crying on stage, praising them, and doing glowing interviews with Benjamin Netanyahu. This is what it looks like to sell your soul for money and become a dancing clown for Ben Shapiro and Israel.
Last fall, Ye came under scrutiny from the media for expressing similar concerns to Crowder with certain music industry contracts that were equally exploitative. Ye was then promptly banned from social media, bank accounts, and much more for criticizing the group of people behind these contracts.
As it turns out, the same group of people are behind Steven Crowder’s exploitative term sheet offer from The Daily Wire. So, it appears Ye indeed had a point about exploitative contracts from Jewish media moguls. These are the facts, and the gatekeepers at Conservative Inc don’t want you to discuss these uncomfortable truths. It’s not Christians running these companies and making these deals. Ye told you who is running them, and they destroyed him for it.
When Ye’s friend Candace Owens, who works for The Daily Wire, went to bat to defend him, Ben Shapiro quickly put her in her place to stop it. Signing on the dotted line with The Daily Wire means you are forbidden from discussing topics that make Ben Shapiro uncomfortable. Topics that are essential to breaking down the problems in our society and that are culturally, spiritually, and politically relevant. Taking the deal with the Devil means you must shut your mouth about these topics and must leave your friends and principles hanging under the bus.
I’ve had my differences with Torba in the past. Our falling out – at a time when he had written the original foreword to SJWS ALWAYS DOUBLE DOWN – was real, serious, and substantive. We’ve since sorted out those differences, and one thing we definitely now have in common is that neither of us has any interest whatsoever in cooperation with Conservative Inc.
And I can confirm that he definitely knows what he’s talking about here. He’s been offered the world on a platter, just like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Candace Owens, Milo Yiannopoulos, William F. Buckley, and others before, and he had the integrity to turn it down because he quite rightly values his immortal soul more than the filthy and fake digital debt they are offering for it.

Last summer, I said that to be a leader or influencer on the right, you need to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and be a Christian. I said in no uncertain terms that people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson have no place in any serious right-wing movement and resistance to the Regime unless they become Christians. I got a lot of flack for this from the media and many people on the right, but I stand by it, and now you see why.
He’s absolutely right. I don’t pay serious attention to any commentator who is not a Christian anymore, because non-Christians in the West have literally no ability to understand the nature of the global geopolitical conflict or the reason for the decline and coming collapse of the United States. And failing to understand either of those things, their analyses are always incorrect and usually irrelevant.