The Ben Shapiro thread

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
The (((grabblers))) want blacks and whites in a constant state of hostility whilst they thieve and amass more power from both peoples under the radar.

The Jew introduces and propagates all kinds of cultural, political, spiritual, ideological poisons into a society they wish to conquer. Then we are led to believe Israel first “conservative” Jews like shekelpiro are the antidote.

Goy please…

nathan

Robin
Catholic
I have a bit of a contrarian view on Ben Shapiro. Before I get to that, I'll say that he's obviously Israel-first, cucked, controlled opposition, etc, and I agree with most of the aforementioned points against him in this thread.

However, he brings a great benefit to our side because he does sort of act as an entryway (for normies) to our side. I don't think he'd be considered red pill, but a lot of young, apolitical men first get introduced to a more proper way of thinking (more proper than popular secular culture, that is) by listening to people like him or Joe Rogan, before eventually finding their way to the actual truth.

Also, the sort of cold war between people like him and people like Nick Fuentes sets up a nice dynamic that ultimately pushes everything rightward, because people of all stages along the pipeline have somewhere to land while ultimately remaining engaged and on the correct side.

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
However, he brings a great benefit to our side because he does sort of act as an entryway (for normies) to our side. I don't think he'd be considered red pill, but a lot of young, apolitical men first get introduced to a more proper way of thinking (more proper than popular secular culture, that is) by listening to people like him or Joe Rogan, before eventually finding their way to the actual truth.
Entryway..heh
It’s almost like these people are by design standing at the gate herding dissident right loose ends into a paddock or cage if you will. Some would refer to them as gate keepers.

The truth is never reached. Do you think shekelpiro is going to tell his audience Congress is owned by Israel. Jews own their federal reserve and financial institutes. Jews own their media. Dancing israeli’s. What the Talmud and Jewish revolutionary spirit intends for the goyim and what they have done for centuries to achieve this.
I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The (((grabblers))) want blacks and whites in a constant state of hostility whilst they thieve and amass more power from both peoples under the radar.

The Jew introduces and propagates all kinds of cultural, political, spiritual, ideological poisons into a society they wish to conquer. Then we are led to believe Israel first “conservative” Jews like shekelpiro are the antidote.

Goy please…

I Do Not Get How the Daily Wire gets away with this.

We complain on this forum of never looking for the hand operating the strings..

Surely this is a case in point.

The stampede/ deaths at the Rock Concert.
Travis Scott is responsible for his conduct.. but where is his management in all of this?
I keep hearing that the large-screen displays were inciting the crowd and the whole spectacle was organised in a sinister and irresponsible way.
How much control does a rapper have over that whilst he's actually rapping on stage? He's controlling all the visual effects at the same time?

Here we see Matthew Walsh of (((The Daily Wire))
"Its HIS event!" "Its HIS event, he puts it on!" "I don't know how this isn't a bigger story! 8 people? Died at a concert?"
"I put this on HIM!"
"Travis Scott, this YOUR concert.."
"Its up to YOU to make sure that everything is safe"
"Massive failure in planning and logstics and making sure that everything was there - and that goes to YOU!"

That goes to the front man on stage?
Well, what about his team?

He's a rapper.
He may bear responsibility but .. responsibility for the planning and logistics?
Did Kesha or Miley Cyrus organise all the security at their own concerts?
Who (((crafted))) his image and encouraged him? Who organised everything?

Who actually put this concert on?
Oh wait.. ((( Michael Rapino ))) is the guy overseeing all of this.

The good old Jewish/Black alliance which means that Jews are always saving 'poor innocent black people' from 'evil racist white christians'.
Not that they use and exploit them as golems and then when something like this happens they promptly throw them under the bus.

Interesting to see (((the Daily Wire))) go all out in blaming Scott for all the bad logistics and (((satanism))).
And never once mention the Jewish organisers.
It takes a level of chutzpah to pretend that Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift or Travis Scott did all the ground work, creativity, design, logistics and marketing for their albums, concert tours.

Shekel-piro and friends telling us this at the same time that they tell us that we can some time 'own' the Leftists for the lack of logic, at the same time that they tell us that not electing Mitt Romney was the biggest tragedy in conservative politics, paving the way for evil Trump.. cos he was such a great candidate and would have 'turned things around'. Thats a Shapiro oldie but Goldie.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
I have a bit of a contrarian view on Ben Shapiro. Before I get to that, I'll say that he's obviously Israel-first, cucked, controlled opposition, etc, and I agree with most of the aforementioned points against him in this thread.

Also, the sort of cold war between people like him and people like Nick Fuentes sets up a nice dynamic that ultimately pushes everything rightward, because people of all stages along the pipeline have somewhere to land while ultimately remaining engaged and on the correct side.
Agreed. This is similar to what I was referring to in the Jordan Peterson thread. You can glean 80% of the positive and discard the inedible husk. Shapiro said this himself when talking about politics, that it's not a team sport. Either your philosophy is good or it's bad. You're principles aren't democratic party or republican party principles, they are conservative/traditional principles that you get from God and religion. So you vote for the person who most closely resembles those values, but you don't have to defend everything that person does.

Shapiro has been quite vocal on abortion, BLM, trans, gay marriage, etc. and all his "destroys leftist!" clickbait viral videos are actually pretty good. He uses sound logic and I've never seen him stumble in a debate. Obviously it would be great if he engaged with people who would challenge him more on (((certain issues))), but while we wait for that to happen, whatever normies get informed by the trad ideas Ben shares with us as Christians...that is a net positive in my view.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
The ultrasound photo (45 seconds) really shows how much a baby is developed in 6 months. "A woman's, and men's as well, fulfillment is through faith, family, and community"-very good point she made.