The Biden-Harris Administration [Ladies]

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
American Families Plan Fact Sheet via the Whitehouse website [link].
Section on students 3 and 4 years age.

UNIVERSAL PRE-SCHOOL FOR ALL THREE- AND FOUR-YEAR-OLDS
In addition to providing critical benefits for children, preschool has also been shown to increase labor force participation among parents – especially women -- boosting family earnings and driving economic growth.

Who will be raising the next generation of children? Indoctrination starts in Universal systems.
Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Within the American Families Plan the following study [link] was provided to address the [issue] when

a parent drops out of the workforce, reduces hours, or takes a lower-paying job early in their careers—even temporarily—there are lifetime consequences on earnings, savings, and retirement

The "supporting" study states:

child care providers, 93 percent of whom are women—disproportionately immigrant women and women of color—earn poverty wages for doing essential work that allows our economy to function and our communities to thrive.1 In fact, even prior to the pandemic, 16 percent of child care workers lived in poverty—twice the rate for workers overall, with many struggling to afford care for their own children.

Investing money into a broken system.

Women are being scared into leaving their children in the care of inadequate (possibly mentally unstable) strangers in a public school system. How? The study goes on to use the scare tactic of retirement:

By the age of retirement, a lifetime of affordable child care would mean that women with two children would have about $160 per month in additional cash flow from increased private savings and Social Security benefits.

An additional figure of $160.00 per month ? Is it worth it? How well did the universal child care work out with the child's early years of development?

There are data out there to support the importance of early child development; and an on going question for families is "what value does pre-school serve the development of a child?"

Capture.JPG

The coherence of individual development: Early care, attachment, and subsequent developmental issues Study [link]

Last edited:

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
I don't blame Biden, he's clearly senile and I think this is elder abuse. I blame whoever is pulling the puppet strings. I don't like ex-VP Pence but I was shocked by the demeaning manor in which Harris spoke to him during their debate. Lord have mercy on me for saying this, but Harris is a slimy, selfish liar. She is so clearly owned by the tractors and globalist leaders. I'm honestly surprised that they haven't killed Biden yet or taken him out of office for "health reasons" yet.
I can't believe how far this country has gone downhill. I know it's been going down basically for our whole history, but I'm amazed daily by the number of normies just going with the flow and what new agendas they can push without anyone fighting against it. IMO this country as we know it isn't worth fighting for. I think that's the problem. Everyone who would normally push back on these new agendas have basically resorted to stepping away from society and giving up on the country. People are trying to flee to safer areas, pulling kids out of school, etc to hold onto their values, but they cannot leave the "system". At what point do we try to gain autonomy? Because right now we might be as independent as can be, but the government still has you in their system and you can't get out. No one has true freedom to do as they'd like. I suppose that's for the best in the grand scheme of things (because non-christians have no moral code). But let's say you own 50 acres of land and are off-grid sustainable. You still have to pay property tax and you really don't own the land, you just own the "rights" to the land, and if a normie reports you (even falsely), the ATF can swoop in and murder your entire family.

Goldilocks

Chicken
Woman
But let's say you own 50 acres of land and are off-grid sustainable. You still have to pay property tax and you really don't own the land, you just own the "rights" to the
This is why I've always thought property taxes were the most egregious of taxes. You never truly own property, you're just renting it from the government essentially. And they can always just decide to raise your taxes for any reason. I know some states don't have income tax, but a state getting rid of property taxes instead would be huge. I know this will only happen in fantasyland though.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 10.36.05 PM.png

Brownstone Institution Article [link]
The article recommends against the Covid booster shot that the Biden administration, following Fauci’s advice, is suggesting as the key to making the vaccines work better and finally fulfill their promise.

Two top FDA officials responsible for vaccine research resigned last week and this week signed a letter in The Lancet that strongly warns against vaccine boosters? This is a remarkable sign that the project of government-managed virus mitigation is in the final stages before falling apart.

In 2006, during the early years of the birth of lockdown ideology, the great epidemiologist Donald Henderson warned that if any of these restrictive measures were deployed for a pandemic, the result would be a “loss of trust in government” and “a manageable epidemic could move toward catastrophe.” Catastrophe is exactly what has happened. The current regime wants to point the finger toward the noncompliant. That is no longer believable. They cannot delay the inevitable for much longer: responsibility for this catastrophe belongs to those who embarked on this political experiment in the first place.

COVID vaccine statements (found in the article) that are misleading to the public.
“Our data from the C.D.C. today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick,” Rochelle Walinsky- Head of CDC
“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations” - President Biden

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman

DeSantis Criticizes Biden Team For ‘Dramatically’ Cutting Florida’s Covid Treatment Supply Amid Nationwide Shortage [Forbes article link] remember to clear cache/cookies

KEY BACKGROUND

The HHS started to tighten its grip on the federal supply of monoclonal antibody treatments earlier this month as it said a group of seven states—many presumed to have relatively low vaccination rates—were eating up 70% of the country’s allocated doses. A senior HHS official told Forbes the move was “temporary” to make sure all states could access the treatment if needed, instead of just the small group. However, some of the states most impacted by these changes have pushed back, arguing they should be prioritized because of the crises they are facing.

CHIEF CRITICS

The Medical Association of the State of Alabama said Monday it is “very concerned” about the federal government limiting supply of the treatments, saying it should be helping “provide more of this treatment … not less” at a time when Alabama’s hospitals are already “full and under tremendous stress.” Tennessee’s Department of Health, meanwhile, told Forbes in a statement the changes have led to patients being turned away and appointments canceled “due to a lack of clarity on when treatment will be available.”

“We are very, very concerned with the Biden administration and HHS’ recent, abrupt and sudden announcement that they are going to dramatically cut the number of monoclonal antibodies that are going to be sent to the state of Florida,” DeSantis said. “There’s going to be a huge disruption and patients are going to suffer because of this.”

Atlas Shrugged

Robin
Woman
I dislike both of them, a bit of disgust with some hate sprinkled in. I don’t feel as bad for Biden as most people when they say he is being used cause he was a typical bad politician his whole life. As for the VP I am disgusted. This B truly went horizontal so her career could go vertical per one of fav based youtubers and I cannot believe people want little girls to look up to her. Who wants to tell their daughters, honey sleep with and suck the cocks of powerful men and you too can become a leader of a powerful nation. Just my opinion but she is more of an embarrassment for our country than Biden. They are not working for God, they are working for man, so of course everything they push will be harmful, ridiculous and evil. That’s about it. Can’t stand them!

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
DeSantis Criticizes Biden Team For ‘Dramatically’ Cutting Florida’s Covid Treatment Supply Amid Nationwide Shortage [Forbes article link] remember to clear cache/cookies

Seems a treatment is NOT an option; only the Big Pharma vaccine.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
This is a little late and not directly related to the Biden Admin., but I caught this screenshot during the Newsom recall… nearly 10pm on the dot “66.6%” votes to keep Newsom. There are no coincidences and they openly mock us.
948C2703-3AF8-474B-BB62-889AD30AFA97.jpg

Repost from the Men's forum:
ru0oxrmlios71.png