The Biden-Harris Administration

I bolded your text because it's true. Some people want to say Trump should have won, unfair election, blah blah blah.

No, what you're seeing is the real Democrat/Republican uniparty. I'm not going to repeat what you said because it would be unnecessary.

I'm struggling to make ends meet. While I do have a couple businesses to run, it hurts me to see how evil this government is.

This is a smart group of (mostly) men. I can't deal with people (like my family) that say stupid things like vote Democrat (because it worked 50 years ago). Times have changed, the best solution is find like minded people and keep in contact with them. Also plan your potential exit out of this system. I never want to say never but if I have to leave America I'm going to be in position to in the coming years.

Good job President Biden! I'm not even being sarcastic and I hope you get reelected, or even better Kamala! The tough times will only make stronger people. Good work Democrats!

Speaking of great work. Gotta give Joe Biden credit where credit is due. He is the most consequential President ever. Look at just some of his wonderful accomplishments (thanks to Kevin Kirk):

1. He is leading NATO into oblivion
2. He has given Russia back its pride (and its industry)
3. He is weakening the US so it will pose less of a threat in future
4. More and more African states are throwing off the shackles of colonialism because of him
5. He has seriously weakened the EU, threatening its very existence
6. He has put the final nail in the coffin of the British Empire
7. More people believe RT and Globaltimes than any Western media thanks to him
8. He has boosted President Putin’s popularity throughout the world
9. He has killed off the US dollar (and US hegemony) over the long term
10. He has crushed the US military (lots have tried, but only he has succeeded)
11. He is encouraging traditional Democrat voters to start looking favourably at Trump
12. He has lifted the lid on the extent of Washington’s corruption
13. He has helped to uncover the irregularities in US elections
14. He has depleted the Strategic Petroleum reserves and US energy independence
15. He has caused the US’s friends to seek new partners (that cooperate instead of bullying)
16. He is responsible for Ukraine ultimately taking its rightful place in the Russky mir
17. He has made the Western leadership look like fearful, incompetent fools
18. He has destroyed people’s faith in the US criminal justice system
19. He has destroyed the US economy
20. He handed back Afghanistan to its rightful government and allowed Chinese investment there
21. He helped to unleash Tucker (Rush 2?)
22. He has encouraged renewed friendship/trade between Russia and North Korea
23. He has confirmed that lying is endemic in Washington and the media will always cover up Democrat lies
24. He is the salesman of the year, for the second year running, for the Russian arms industry
25. He has helped to reveal the extent of US government censorship
26. He has helped to show the world that Iran has a highly developed technology sector
27. He has helped to debunk the myth that the Patriot System actually works
28. He has shown that the US MIC produces high priced junk
29. He is helping to convince Israel that it might be better to get along with its neighbours than rely on the US
30. He has helped to make the Germans look like gullible idiots
31. He has convinced a large swathe of Americans that the best way of getting respect is for them to cut their genitals off
32. He has helped to show that neither the CIA nor the FBI act in America’s best interests

Update on the so-called "Blood Tribe" group. Apparently one of the members is supposedly tied to the CIA. He was even in Ukraine with the help of the CIA.

F5G7a8hXMAAa20W

Last edited:
Handsome Truth goes back to the days of Trump's presidency. He has fliers that bash both Trump and Biden. This is where he got famous. I guarantee you that no one in the Federal Government wants to push this message right here...

And here is one of there members that got arrested with one of the best trolls of the media I have seen...

Media Trolled

The thing is that you would give due credence and remain at least open-minded if anyone were to raise doubts about Alex Jones (tied to the jewish Bronfman network and controlled opposition in my view) or if someone said that Tucker Carlson was credibly tied to the CIA (which I believe he is).
Your arguments in the past about people dismissing groups like Patriot Front out of hand have been correct in that if everybody warns each other to stay away from any 'edgy' groups because they must be 'Feds" then.. nothing ever happens. And embattled whites have neutered themselves without their enemy even lifting a finger.

Patriotic Altenative in the UK are the only visible political party saying anything vaguely accurate about what is going on.
And they stave off criticism by committing to only ever being incredibly inoffensive and non-threatening and wholesome in order to avoid being shut down by "the Man".
Sometimes they go to the same events as other Right-wingers... and then Tommy Robinson's Israeli-sponsored goons turn up and beat everybody up. (The thing is that Mark Collett the PA leader is a bit of a weird fish, which is okay, but it seems that he is also another government controlled pawn.)

Milo said: "whenever someone identifies themselves as a male feminist set the clock on the rape charge."
Well, whenever a 'based' figure is Jewish, set the clock on the stab in the back and their sabotage of the very movement they are a part of..
911 on this forum sang the praises of 'righteous jew' Steve Pieczenik because he said some very based and informative things - so far so good. Then Pieczenik tried to mislead us all during the steal of 2020 with his ridiculous and damaging "watermark" stories. Stab in the back.
Adam Green wants to get in a DeLorean and go back to the time of Abraham and seal off the white race from any Abrahamic influences -deluded and slightly Aspergers, good luck with that Adam.
I like and read 'anti-semitic' jewish Christopher Bjerknes books but I don't trust him, and I was confirmed in that when he opened up a stupid fraud with Adam Green over quite petty personal issues. The jew detonates the very truth-telling people and groups he was a part of or in Adam Green's can Bjerknes could have dissociated from his misguided ramblings with any kind of excuse. Instead he purposefully created another blood feud within the dissident right.. Milo is another great example of that. Ron Unz and perhaps Norman Finkelstein are the only jews whose track records are still relatively spotless at this point in time.
Ryan Dawson is an expert on the "Dancing Israelis" recommended by Devon Stack? He's an expert because he's yet another jew who is bankrolled and who is privy to more information from his Fed friends than us average joes will ever be. He seriously argues that 3 buildings, WTC 1 2 and 7, all fell because two planes hit them. Whilst living the high life in Japan..
Ive been following Handsome Truth for a while online and watching his videos of him visiting gay clubs and celebrating 'anti-Semitism' bills being passed in Florida etc etc.
Jon Minadeo (Handsome Truth) strikes me as a rich jew who trumpets his 'mixed race' background but downplays his jewish roots (that his family admits). All very narcissistic, all about him. I don't trust him an inch. Goyim TV employs jews at the same rate as fake stream types like Patrick Bet David do: that means Daily Wire levels.
Freemasonry is Judaism and the Freemasons love the image of the chessboard. Black and White, side by side, neither Black nor White but both ... and occupying and controlling both sides means one can then control ALL squares on the board.
The Founding Fathers were Freemasons, a lot of this was all planned Long in advance - and yet we find ourselves reaching back to "what would the Founding Fathers think?" I guess they'd have to consult (((Hiram the Master Builder))) their master, first.

When we see the likes of Ezra Levant and Ben Shapiro pushing their Zionist content we laugh.. but some can't even see the Fed strings on Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson, the zionist strings on Jordan Peterson and Donald Trump.
But why should they stop there, the intel agencies? There are some very smart people amongst them and they look to infiltrate everyone. Everyone. If there is a single square on the board then they will seek to take it over and co opt it. Thats just the way it is.
They like to control all sides ...

People would do well to look into the way that the chief security, intelligence and anti-spy chief of Britains enemy, the IRA, Freddie Scapatticci was actually working for British MI6 and thus his British enemies, the British crown. he was a double agent under the name of "Stakeknife'.
Now, why has this all been revealed? Doesn't this threaten MI6's sources and methods?
Why? Because the British control didn't stop there.

The top spies in the IRA were ... the number one and number two in the organisation, Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness - who killed and killed and killed. McGuninness's code name was "J118". In the video linked below he tells the camera that any 'tout' any 'bubble' in the IRA knows the 'penalty' ie: torture and death. (Irony levels are high). He killed innocent British villagers in massacres and got away with it. He was part of an operation that killed Lord Mountbatten of Burma, favourite relative of both the Queen and Prince Charles, and the children who were on his boat at the time. Got away y with it in perpetuity because he was a British asset.
Scapaticci killed, killed innocents, killed Brits and the British MI6 encouraged it because it enhanced the cover of their IRA operatives at the very top of the organisation that they had tapped up.
If you listen to the recordings they all speak so softly, the torturer and the tortured. The tortured stripped naked and made to sit facing a wall.. empathising and digging deep to please him because they are hoping against hope that they, often young mothers, will somehow live. Then their tortured and executed body is left in the open in a country lane with a security wire around it. The British said because the bodies may be booby trapped.. but that SOP from on high was from MI6 wanting people (especially their young children and family members) to see their dead, tortured, naked bodies on national TV. After all the MI6 was as much on the side of the terrorists in these instances as they were the Crown. the Terrorists and the Crown were, to all intents and purposes in that moment, one and the same thing.
Some of the worst bombings, slaughters and atrocities perpetrated by the republicans against Brits in Northern Ireland were committed with full knowledge of MI6 who were busy shaping events - from both sides of the board.
This is just what they do. Most people want to believe in one team, their team, "our team" against another team - but that only happens in sports and even there the Italian Serie A clubs all have shares in each others clubs and often arranged results between themselves in advance.

Its just the way it is, I wish it were different. The control and the presence of Feds is extensive.
This 'Blood group' or whatever they call themselves.. Could they be any more cartoonish?
People like Devon Stack say that they are just misguided and don't understand presentation and imagery - uh-uh, the imagery that would turn off most of the populace and the silly 'colouring-book' face tattoos are all by design. Very colourful, very counter-propaganda.
(And that color scheme, very colour revolution and just like "Kill the Boer" Julius Malema and the EFF. - himself funded by American Jews.)

I know of die hard IRA provos who were involved in terrorism who walked away when they saw that Adams and McGuinness themselves were Touts (traitors). I also know armchair peace time IRA fan-boys who go mad whene'er the idea is even so much as suggested.
Everybody on the board is being 'managed' - whether they like it or not, whether they know it or not. the jews do not allow "virulently antisemitic" groups to function with out first managing (in the words of Lenin) to "lead the opposition themselves."
Joe Biden is doing so well for 'our side' because he is messing up so badly?
Oh no.
Everything that is happening is working in our enemies' favour.. A la Kissingers mentor, Burnham, a multi-polar world is back on the menu.
You can do so much more with a multi-polar situation. Acceleration is so much easier to achieve. "We Have to..! because of the Soviets!" "We have to! because of the Imperialist Aggressors!" "Eurasia was always at war with Oceania.." "We have to! because of the threat of Oceania/Eurasia!" Bidens accelerationism merely means that the Jews are winning..The master plan is accelerating.

On a more localised level:
Handsome Truth? Mark Collett? Fingerprints all over them.

Last edited:
The thing is that you would give due credence and remain at least open-minded if anyone were to raise doubts about Alex Jones (tied to the jewish Bronfman network and controlled opposition in my view) or if someone said that Tucker Carlson was credibly tied to the CIA (which I believe he is).
Your arguments in the past about people dismissing groups like Patriot Front out of hand have been correct in that if everybody warns each other to stay away from any 'edgy' groups because they must be 'Feds" then.. nothing ever happens. And embattled whites have neutered themselves without their enemy even lifting a finger.

Patriotic Altenative in the UK are the only visible political party saying anything vaguely accurate about what is going on.
And they stave off criticism by committing to only ever being incredibly inoffensive and non-threatening and wholesome in order to avoid being shut down by "the Man".
Sometimes they go to the same events as other Right-wingers... and then Tommy Robinson's Israeli-sponsored goons turn up and beat everybody up. (The thing is that Mark Collett the PA leader is a bit of a weird fish, which is okay, but it seems that he is also another government controlled pawn.)

Milo said: "whenever someone identifies themselves as a male feminist set the clock on the rape charge."
Well, whenever a 'based' figure is Jewish, set the clock on the stab in the back and their sabotage of the very movement they are a part of..
911 on this forum sang the praises of 'righteous jew' Steve Pieczenik because he said some very based and informative things - so far so good. Then Pieczenik tried to mislead us all during the steal of 2020 with his ridiculous and damaging "watermark" stories. Stab in the back.
Adam Green wants to get in a DeLorean and go back to the time of Abraham and seal off the white race from any Abrahamic influences -deluded and slightly Aspergers, good luck with that Adam.
I like and read 'anti-semitic' Christopher Bjerknes books but I don't trust him, and I was confirmed in that when he opened up a stupid fraud with Adam Green over quite petty personal issues. The jew detonates the very truth-telling people and groups he was such a great part of. Milo is another great example of that. Ron Unz is the only jew whose track record is relatively spotless at this point.
Ive been following Handsome Truth for a while online and watching him visit Gay clubs and celebrating 'anti-Semitism' bills being passed in Florida etc etc.
Jon Minadeo (Handsome Truth) strikes me as a rich jew who trumpets his 'mixed race' background but downplays his jewish roots (that his family admits). All very narcissistic, all about him. I don't trust him an inch. Goyim TV employs jews at the same rate as fake stream types like Patrick Bet David.
Freemasonry is Judaism and the Freemason love the image of the chessboard. Black and White, side by side, neither Black nor White but both ... and occupying and controlling both sides means one can then control all squares on the board.
The Founders were Freemasons - and yet we find ourselves reaching back to "what would the Founding fathers think?"

When we see the likes of Ezra Levant and Ben Shapiro pushing their Zionist content we laugh.. but some can't even see the Fed strings on Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson, the zionist strings on Jordan Peterson and Donald Trump.
But why should they stop there, the intel agencies? There are some very smart people amongst them and they look to infiltrate everyone. Everyone. If there is a single square on the board then they will seek to take it over and co opt it. Thats just the way it is.
They like to control all sides ...

People would do well to look into the way that the chief security, intelligence and anti-spy chief of Britains enemy, the IRA, Frank Scapatticci was actually working for British MI6 and so his enemies, the British crown. he was a double agent under the name of "Stakeknife'.
Now, why has this all been revealed? Doesn't this threaten MI6's sources and methods?
Why? Because the British control didn't stop there.

The top spies in the IRA were ... the number one and number two in the organisation, Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness - who killed and killed and killed. McGuninness's code name was "J118". He killed innocent British villagers in massacres and got away with it. He was part of an operation that killed Lord Mountbatten of Burma, favourite relative of both the Queen and Prince Charles, and the children who were on his boat at the time.
Scapaticci killed, killed innocents, killed Brits and the British MI6 encouraged it because it enhanced the cover of their IRA operatives at the very top of the organisation that they had tapped up.
This is just what they do. Most people want to believe in one team against another team - but that only happens in sports and even there the Italian Serie A clubs all have shares in each others clubs and often arranged results between themselves in advance.

Its just the way it is, I wish it were different. The control and the presence of Feds is extensive.
I know of die hard IRA provos who were involved in terrorism who walked away when they saw that Adams and McGuinness themselves were Touts (traitors). I also know armchair peace time IRA fan-boys who go mad whener the idea is suggested.
Everybody on the board is being 'managed' - whether they like it or not, whether they know it or not. the jews do not allow "virulently antisemitic" groups to function with out first managing (in the words of Lenin) to lead the opposition themselves.

Handsome Truth? Mark Collett? Fingerprints all over them.

Totally agree. In past looked into Tommy Robinson, Mark Collett and this Minadeo.

This Jewish show last week:

I like your analogy, the chess board. For us it's impossible who is black or white. But they know.

And I recognize their lines "if don't do something now then.. nothing ever happens" basically inviting unknowing souls to take risks they shouldn't take.

the jews do not allow "virulently antisemitic" groups to function with out first managing (in the words of Lenin) to lead the opposition themselves.
Also the European conservative alt-right type circles are also crowded with Jews. From all sides, like flees.

And then a certain desperation comes, so knowing this, what do we do now? And this desperation leads to boys taking risks they shouldn't take or unknowingly joining a Jewish agenda.

I think there is a severe lack of exposure in the system on the influencing happening.
I see many conservatives impressed if a Jewish name is willing to join, gives them a feeling they matter now.
That their movement is taking shape.

It's impossible to work in poisoned wells. To have any open conversation.

First we need to be able to distinguish Truth from false.

Last edited:
I thought this had to be fake. It’s from six months ago so probably a repost?

Biden’s campaign slogan is “let’s finish the job “

View attachment 63015

Yes it’s real . This sounds like a fake image that came from 4chan, it’s their actual slogan
Well their job is the accelerated destruction of the legacy US as uni-polar hegemony in favor of the (((GloHo))) NWO, humiliation of the aware, and “exposure” of those patriotic enough to resist…so yeah, the slogan is honest and accurate

Jon Minadeo (Handsome Truth) strikes me as a rich jew who trumpets his 'mixed race' background but downplays his jewish roots (that his family admits). All very narcissistic, all about him. I don't trust him an inch. Goyim TV employs jews at the same rate as fake stream types like Patrick Bet David do: that means Daily Wire levels.

Can you please provide proof that Jon Minadeo is Jewish? I have not heard this and think this is likely inaccurate.

Loomer just happened to be coming back from the hair salon when she came upon this demonstration. Seems hard to believe.

Can you please provide proof that Jon Minadeo is Jewish? I have not heard this and think this is likely inaccurate.

Loomer just happened to be coming back from the hair salon when she came upon this demonstration. Seems hard to believe.

Loomer also didn't include the clip where Jon Minadeo asks her if she thinks questioning the Holocaust should be banned. She did finally answer, after asking her three times and her dodging the question by saying that she did agree the laws in Europe should be changed to allow for it to be questioned.

As far as the "Nazi's just appeared when the ADL is being questioned on twitter", this rally was planned weeks in advance, long before the #BanTheADL hashtag was created.

@BarrontheTigercat

Great long write up and post. I can only respond by saying I have no idea who is or who is not a "fed", but all political organizations probably have federal operatives within them. The federal govt. spends billions a year to spy on its own citizens, they will work day and night to infiltrate these organizations. Even Hitler himself was a federal agent who was paid to infiltrate the National Socialist Party, but then they won him over with their talking points and he flipped sides.

This is why I would never suggest anyone join any group at this time. It is too risky and too early. Keep your head down, build up resources, let things play out more and wait to see what shakes out. We know things are just going to get worse, there is no real way to stop it at this point, other than do things that no political candidate is even allowed to talk about. So, there is no point in sticking your head up right now, the time will come and the longer you wait the better the chance you have.

Yea, the system is desperate right now. Biden, the DNC, even the GOP, they are getting their rears handed to them on the global stage and people at home are getting very upset at how bad of a job the management is doing. So, they will be trying to entrap young men, and we must do all we can to avoid getting any where close to such a situation.

Impossible to believe.

Everything stinks on this Jon Minadeo rapping under his alter ego; Shoobie Da Wop in 2012 launched the album Whore Moans in 2015.

Seems to be an unsuccesful actor they picked up a few years ago. Probably has a handler. Good team now. And it's exactly what they want.

A few years ago you get all these "nazi" provocateurs at the same time going on chatroulette. He seem to come up from that.

This is his acting profile:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4534572/

This guy put a lot of work into finding out who this guy is and makes a case for him being controlled op combining a few clips. Compelling.

Seems to me the 4th layer of the right wing matrix. (there is a similar one for the left side and in the middle is democracy)
1. Trump (acceptable)
2. Alt right (wow that's edgy content, Ben Shapiro, Peterson)
3. Andrew Tate, Infowars (crazy, but well some are crazy)
4. Jon Minadeo (evil nazi needs to stop, just go back to andrew tate level, more hate speech laws)

I think a paid actor, and does a good job for the Jews and the state, extremely dislikable, basically it's a spoof of a Nazi, best organized event is standing on a highway, or at a synagogue and great at pushing the limit

This is pure theater. The whole fact that we know about him, shows the media are all in on it, then this Laura Loomer. He is allowed to play this role without any repercussions, calling cops names and probably in 3 years gets a new identity.

Last edited:
Why do we care about loomers timing in seeing these people.?.. if she was alerted ahead of time, was tipped off or knew about it? She's obviously saying people have the right to free speech.

I personally think Loomer is a little nuts... but I don't see why she's taking heat. I obviously wouldn't want to be siding with the GDL or the fed Blood Tribe group that is astroturfed.

They're obviously connected to fed funding (most likely unknowingly)... and some are on record stating that the CIA sent them to go fight with AZOV.

The question is, what purpose are these useful idiots going to serve in cracking down against the rest of us? Especially given the recent anti-semite speech laws DeSantis signed in florida....

Hey mate,, I'I'actually currently in hospital on a drip so not really in a position to track down and post my evidence on handsome truth.
if you're on Telegram there is a channel called "exposing handsome truth" with videos, audio, screen shots etc. Your mileage may vary but its a good way to familiarise oneself with the alleged quote-unquote evidence.

Hey mate,, I'I'actually currently in hospital on a drip so not really in a position to track down and post my evidence on handsome truth.
if you're on Telegram there is a channel called "exposing handsome truth" with videos, audio, screen shots etc. Your mileage may vary but its a good way to familiarise oneself with the alleged quote-unquote evidence.

OK feel better man. We should probably move this talk to the JQ thread because this is the Biden-Harris thread. I'll go over there now.

Watters' full text
The White House is in full panic mode. The media can’t play defense for Biden anymore, Bidenomics is a bust, Joe’s poll numbers are cratering and his biggest insecurities have been laid out for the whole world to see. So now Democrats are getting desperate and turning to their best (unconstitutional) bet: getting Trump disqualified from the ballot.

Not strictly a Barack Obama thread.
Yet there are those claiming Ol' Barry Soetoro is the one pulling Bumbling Biden's strings... :sneaky:

Some guy is being interviewed on Tucker Carlson's show.
Claiming Barack Obama's crack cocaine use & homosexual conduct...

Wow, this is crazy. His name is Larry Sinclair and he first told the press about this in 2008.

He did his definitive interview in 2012 with Dave Gahary. It's linked on the Obama thread and is about 1.5 hours long.

It's pretty interesting that Tucker is bringing this out. The average normie has no clue about this but it's been public knowledge for 15 years.

A Fed is gonna Fed.

Loomer noticeably calls them feds, but never shows the video of them asking her why the Holocaust is illegal to question in 18 countries and it took her stammering around, before she finally agreed it shouldn't be illegal to question it, which we all know she doesn't believe.

Nor does it show the member interviewed who said they just want White people to have their own ethnic homelands, without outside influence and that they hope to achieve this through peaceful political processes. And the reason they want this is because of the great sins brought to White people by the satanic elites, such as usury, porn, and drug use.

Back