The Biden-Harris Administration

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Americans are living in a re-make of a bad movie. A studio-set lamp falls out of the sky; you venture out to sea to find a wall in the middle of the ocean; the soothing voice of Jack Dorsey booms from the sky telling you there is no censorship - the wall is a mistake, he apologises and tells you he needs to do better. Democrats ignore it all and are instead busy deleting the man behind the curtain scene from The Wizard of Oz.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Is it just me or does it seem like every post in the politics section leads to the Clown World thread?
Sometimes I forget which circus tent I walk into.

7cb6b25e1d851ab5d8132a531ccdcc21.jpg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Interesting.
Despite being an Australian 'news' outlet & as such, an outlet that should by & large be neutral towards American news.

I always found 'news.com.au' very, very quick to parrot the Fake News American / Globalist Narrative.

As such.
If that same outlet is acknowledging that Biden is in fact; Bumbling Biden.
It is a curious admission of his mental state.

That is, if the plan wasn't to bump Biden off at some point soon of course.
Could be a shift towards a gradual admission that Bumbling Biden isn't fit for office & the NPC masses need to be steered towards the next puppet. Whether Kommie Kamala or otherwise.

Joe Biden holds first press conference since becoming US President​

Joe Biden finally held his first press conference since taking office today, and faced a grilling – plus a couple of awkward moments.

US President Joe Biden faced a grilling from reporters today, particularly on immigration issues, as he held his first formal press conference since taking office on January 20.
Mr Biden was on his feet for about an hour, and started by announcing a revised goal of conducting 200 million COVID-19 vaccinations in his first 100 days.
With that out of the way, Mr Biden proceeded to take questions from 10 reporters. Not one of them asked about the coronavirus pandemic – a fact that didn’t escape the notice of viewers.
The press conference included a few of Mr Biden’s characteristic verbal stumbles. At one point, about two minutes into an answer about the Senate’s filibuster rule, he appeared to lose his train of thought.

DanielH

Pelican
Would you guys prefer if the figurehead of your communist dictatorship was a smart, dashing and competent guy instead?
Any theories for why the president is never exceptionally competent? Between Biden, Obama, Bush Jr., and Bill Clinton, their spouses or VP's were clearly the more competent ones. I'm sure you can go back further but I'm not well versed in those admins. Is it just that a dunce who knows he doesn't deserve to be there is easier to control?

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Any theories for why the president is never exceptionally competent? Between Biden, Obama, Bush Jr., and Bill Clinton, their spouses or VP's were clearly the more competent ones. I'm sure you can go back further but I'm not well versed in those admins. Is it just that a dunce who knows he doesn't deserve to be there is easier to control?
I'm not sure this applies to Bush senior... he was pretty legit. W just needed validation from Pops.

41 on the other hand....

He comes from a long line of crooked corporatists...going all the way back to the Business Plot. Youngest Naval Aviator, shot down ect.. Directed the CIA, heavily connected and instrumental in the deep state...

Also, supposedly he stole the bones from Geronimo's grave at Fort Sill.

Easy_C

Peacock

Short Answer: Yes. An incompetent figurehead means the bureaucracy gets to make all the important decisions with no questions asked.

It would be good to know, who ultimately pulls the strings.
I'd imagine even Pelosi & Soros are puppets to some degree.
There is a podcast called "Fash the Nation". They dig deep into these subjects. They dig into who funds what NGO's and other PAC organizations. They find the names of these people and who they are associated with and what business/corporations they run.

There are two shows a week. One is free and one you have to pay for. I only listen to the free one and it is overwhelming in how much information they have. It is often 3 to even 4 hours long and you can cross check their information. They go back historically to the founding of the nation, the real cause of the civil war, up through the present day. They do historical analysis during a slower news period. The information I heard on the founding of this nation and then the civil war was mind blowing.

I am in no way associated with this podcast, the website it is hosted on, or anyone else associated with it. I am not a subscriber either. I only share this information for two reasons...

#1) I too used to wonder and then I stumbled upon this podcast and those questions have been answered for me. It gives me great peace of mind and tons of free time to pursue other things of more interest and importance to me than politics.

#2) A lot of men here seem to be asking "hey, what is really going on in DC?" and I listen to a lot of different podcasts for different reasons. This podcast is by far the best to answer those questions. Nothing is even close to it.

To answer, Pelosi is certainly a puppet. Soros is likely part of the elite and has a certain role he is allowed to play to push their agenda and yet be the boogie man for the conservatives to throw focus off who else is on Soros' team.