The Biden-Harris Administration

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment​

President Joe Biden's aides are leaking stories criticizing Vice President Kamala Harris because they are concerned she will invoke the 25th Amendment in an attempt to remove the president from office, political strategist Dick Morris said on Sunday.

Speaking on “The Cats Roundtable” radio show on WABC 770 AM hosted by John Catsimatidis, Morris explained his rationale behind his thinking by referring to a recent article in The New York Times that “talks about how Harris is not ready for prime time. She was antagonizing her staff. She screwed up on the trip to the border,” as well as other negative items about her.

Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said that he can deduce from his experience in Washington that the leak for the story “must have undoubtedly come from the Biden forces.”

Morris said that this makes sense, because “the rumor I keep hearing from sources close to the White House is that Biden is getting worse. That the dementia is really becoming noticeable and harder to control and harder to camouflage. I believe there may be a move coming to invoke the 25th Amendment against Biden and replace him with Harris.

In order to defend against this possibility, which Morris indicated might increase, “Biden’s people are pushing back against it by shooting at Harris and saying that she’s not really ready to be president.”

He emphasized that a careful reading of The New York Times story clearly points to the sources leaking the information had to have come from Biden's aides, stressing that “the only reason for them to do that [is to push back] against the 25th Amendment coup.”

Morris added that “the Democrats are realizing they’re cooked in 2022… They will lose the House. The Senate, they might also lose. I think that there is a sense of panic among Democrats” about their electoral prospects.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

Dick Morris: Biden Aides Attacking Harris to Prevent Her From Invoking 25th Amendment​

There is a lot of subterfuge and in fighting between Team Biden and Team Harris. The global elite are stuck with two puppets but they would prefer to get rid of Biden for Harris. The problem is that she is so incredibly unpopular/has mismannaged everything she has ever been tasked with, and incapable of answering questions with out completely flip flopping that they are stuck with her in the no 2 spot and Joe in the driver seat.... Though I'd suspect Susan Rice and Co are really running whatever agenda Biden is implementing.

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member
There is a lot of subterfuge and in fighting between Team Biden and Team Harris. The global elite are stuck with two puppets but they would prefer to get rid of Biden for Harris. The problem is that she is so incredibly unpopular/has mismannaged everything she has ever been tasked with, and incapable of answering questions with out completely flip flopping that they are stuck with her in the no 2 spot and Joe in the driver seat.... Though I'd suspect Susan Rice and Co are really running whatever agenda Biden is implementing.

Susan Rice + Obama are likely running the entire clown show.

Easy_C

Peacock
Why does everyone think it is those two? Obama was a stooge himself. Rice probably has an important think tank and PR role, but her career is that of a bureaucrat and not a string puller.

I'd argue that most likely it's WEF handing down directives and the policy bureaucrats translate those orders into specific policies. Of those on Biden's team who have WEF ties the strongest is John Kerry

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Why does everyone think it is those two? Obama was a stooge himself. Rice probably has an important think tank and PR role, but her career is that of a bureaucrat and not a string puller.

I'd argue that most likely it's WEF handing down directives and the policy bureaucrats translate those orders into specific policies. Of those on Biden's team who have WEF ties the strongest is John Kerry
The Rice thing is the scuttlebutt I've heard. They may not be her original ideas but she has the influence, along with the Kerry types, within the administration.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
The Rice thing is the scuttlebutt I've heard. They may not be her original ideas but she has the influence
That’s right and this goes back to when Obama bought his shadow White House in D.C. Of course Obama is not the ultimate head- but it looks likely to be a cabal of intel types from his administration. That’s what I pick up from reading between the lines anyway. Supposedly Biden wanted to pick Rice for VP.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Sounds like a Stalin's quote.

Joe does really love confession by projection.

He even did so in the pre-election period claiming to have the most sophisticated voter fraud scheme ever created.

He even went back to the 70's and when asked corrupt politicans and how he has morals and being a good guy... he told the interviewer something to the effect of... "I apprecaite your compliment but I am not so sure you should count me as a good guy either"

Like most evil men, he prefers to do his evil in plain site. "You'll have nothing and like it" except in this case "we are crooked and we cheat and you will accept it"

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
Joe does really love confession by projection.

He even did so in the pre-election period claiming to have the most sophisticated voter fraud scheme ever created.

He even went back to the 70's and when asked corrupt politicans and how he has morals and being a good guy... he told the interviewer something to the effect of... "I apprecaite your compliment but I am not so sure you should count me as a good guy either"

Like most evil men, he prefers to do his evil in plain site. "You'll have nothing and like it" except in this case "we are crooked and we cheat and you will accept it"
A textbook douchebag if there ever was one.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Looks like their preparing to stack the deck for the next election. This is a really big opening to attack the left if done right. I'd say use it while you can. If we can take advantage of this we can start infighting in the left at the same time as defanging this communist infilitrator. Its no wonder the Democrats don't want Cubans escaping communism when they vote republican.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
3220790d651f496c.jpg