The Biden-Harris Administration

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
IMG_20210814_122240_667.jpg
I know the forum is against calls for violence and all of that, but I think soon enough that choice will be made for you

What is rather weird is that they still didn't purge the military, grab the guns or pack the court in the way they claimed they wanted

Are they being sloppy and rushing things too much?
Are false flags incoming?

Easy_C

Peacock
It's also bad because it will create a system to track where everybody drives at all times. Of course, Google already does this, but having the data officially in the government's hands will be even worse.
The difference is that the Google driving tracking can be defeated by leaving your phone at home or using a device with a hardware kill switch.

All the other tracking mechanisms can be beaten very, very, easily for $30 if you know what you’re doing.

Edit: to above poster:

False flags are incoming. There’s been a massive uptick in fed trolling online, and these guys are hanging around ranges handing out free ammo trying to recruit people into militias.

Most likely they’re trawling trying to find someone who is stupid enough to be groomed for the next “kidnapping plot”.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Is this Afghanistan situation a sick ploy to get Biden to step down and have Kamala replace him as POTUS?

The MSM are neutral or defensive of Biden. I think it's more likely part of the greater humiliation of The US. I don't think they have once queried Biden's regular senior moments. If the aim is to humiliate The US, best keep Biden there until he is 86.

rainy

Kingfisher
No matter how evil Biden/Harris and the Dems behind them are, I can't see their intention to be to humiliate the US. I think this is incompetence on their part.

Humiliating the US makes it tougher for them to stack their money on the side.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
No matter how evil Biden/Harris and the Dems behind them are, I can't see their intention to be to humiliate the US. I think this is incompetence on their part.

Humiliating the US makes it tougher for them to stack their money on the side.
Their intent is absolutely to humiliate the US. They hate people who love the US, and want to see them crushed. The US is evil, like Christians, white people, and people identified as male at birth.

Nations are obsolete, and the sooner the existence of the USA as an independent nation is brought to the end, the sooner a sane and moral UN based world government can be established.

This is why Christians, anti-lockdown protestors, and people who think the election was stolen from Trump by fraud are listed as likely terrorists. They are enemies of the current state. Losing in Afghanistan is considered a win against these enemies, because it is shameful to legacy patriots.

In reality, I'm not sure this is a bad thing for our side, but I'm sure they think it's a blow against us.

Last edited:

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
1 - The admin is bankrupt to the point they had to let go of Afeghanistan, and dumb to the point that they butchered up Trump's withdrawal plan

2 - It's a controlled spetacular failure to make way for Kamala and the new Chinese Empire(that the international councils secretly want to take over the globe)

Either one is possible and already speculated, but after Posobiec chain of tweets 1 seems much more plausible

On another note, if the regime got humiliated so hard by farmers with rifles and a lot of willpower, it could be a good sign for tens of millions of Americans

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
1 - The admin is bankrupt to the point they had to let go of Afeghanistan, and dumb to the point that they butchered up Trump's withdrawal plan

2 - It's a controlled spetacular failure to make way for Kamala and the new Chinese Empire(that the international councils secretly want to take over the globe)

Either one is possible and already speculated, but after Posobiec chain of tweets 1 seems much more plausible

On another note, if the regime got humiliated so hard by farmers with rifles and a lot of willpower, it could be a good sign for tens of millions of Americans

Tex Arcane said it.
Voxday says it.
Now Posobiec.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
E87kzWoX0AggZQ5

kel

Ostrich
The 250 year figure comes ultimately from John Glubb's Fate of Empires, a quick and very worthwhile read with a lot of truth in it, but he really hammers a square peg into a round hole to get that 250 year number. These things aren't so cut and dried to measure, I'm not going to rake someone over the coals for to-the-date specifics, but I can't find anyone anywhere who agrees with his numbers for the Roman Empire, for example.

I feel change afoot, too, and the contradictions of globohomo are becoming too much for even its most ardent enthusiasts to ignore it seems. But, fundamentally, there's no reason this beast can't lumber on for generations yet.