The Biden-Harris Administration

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Are you serious??

That cackle.

That whorish cackle we will have to listen to constantly.

It will never go away.

I hope you're prepared.
E8oq9k.gif

kel

Ostrich
I don't think first term President Harris is going to be any worse than second term President Biden would be. Our trajectory is set, there are no breaks on this freight train, whichever Flava Flav they pick to shout "Yeaaaaaaah, boooyyyyyeeeee" while the performance continues inevitably per the script is just not something I wanna worry about.

"Oh no, girlboss diversity wh*re unseated senile kiddy diddling looter as Flava Flav in Chief!"

Pass

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I thought Biden went to Wilmington Delaware? Is he now at Camp David?
Well he certainly doest know where he is.

According to our MSM overlords, as of last 2 days he has been in Camp David. Some stooge at Poltifact is saying that he is in Maryland now...

Where's Waldo aint got stugatz on The Big Man.

-Many dont know what to believe...but Poso seems to have good insight so far

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "It Ain’t Creepy Joe"
Donald J. Trump observes that Fake President Biden is not in charge:

Trump: “He’s (Biden) not running government anyway. They have a cabal that runs government. A group of people.”
Maria: “Who’s running it, Mr. President? Who do you think is in charge?”
Trump: “I don’t want to say right now.”

Whoever it is, we’ll find out sooner or later. As I’ve frequently noted, the only thing we can be absolutely certain isn’t the case is whatever the media declares is the Official Story.

But it’s already apparent to everyone that Creepy Joe can barely walk or talk, so it’s obvious that he’s not running anything.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Listened to AJ today... He did mention that Trump hinted at the Malthusian Cabal at Davos a couple years ago... he also hinted about vaccines and the vaccine industry and their power.

Sometimes ole DJT should really just tell us WTF is going on with what he does know and not give us a case of the intellectual blue balls.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Listened to AJ today... He did mention that Trump hinted at the Malthusian Cabal at Davos a couple years ago... he also hinted about vaccines and the vaccine industry and their power.

Sometimes ole DJT should really just tell us WTF is going on with what he does know and not give us a case of the intellectual blue balls.

What currency or leverage does he possibly preserve by not saying it?

Either he doesnt know shizzle or he's a coward and a traitor