The Biden-Harris Administration

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant
I figured Youngkin would probably win. Republicans were "in" on the rigged election last year, which is why they did almost nothing country-wide to try to crack down on fraud. An establishment guy like Youngkin also presents no threat whatsoever to the system. It also allows the establishment of both parties to say "see, elections are fair. You just need to run people from the 'mainstream' (aka. uniparty/globalists)."

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The Republicans appear to have also retaken the majority in the Virginia state House of Delegates (similar to the US House of Representatives) from 45-55 to 51-49, although a few vote totals haven't been officially declared yet.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FDXPyFwWYAMc3RN

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
I grew up a comic book fan. So I've been nostalgically paying attention to the movies being made over the past few years.

The internet has been going crazy waiting for the second trailer for Spider Man: No Way Home (starring Tom Holland and Alfred Molina). As of now, the movie is expected to open December 17th, 2021, so technically the second trailer should already be out.

Speculation for the second trailer's delay is that Sony and Disney can't agree on what to release in the second trailer (specifically the reveals of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield). The anticipation leading to the second trailer, and constant analysis of the first trailer (including one 11 minute video breaking down a hazy reflection in a car rooftop), has been dominating YouTube, Reddit, and tons of other media platforms including Twitter.

As it stands now, more than a couple of prominent YouTubers (that have been pretty accurate in the past), have been in contact with their sources and have been able to get an anticipated time frame/set of days that we can expect the second trailer to drop.

Anyone want to take a guess when that is ?

Spoiler: The second trailer is expected to drop some time during the week of November 15th.

Pay attention to what the other hand is doing once this trailer hits the internet.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

I had the opportunity to query some libs (UK) on Sleepy Joe's inappropriate showers etc. They have been studiously avoiding the topic of Joe for two years. They had to bend reality to defend Biden, but there was no desire in it. They know the Biden show is one of the most bizarre freak shows to grace the planet. But they sense he is some sort of necessary component in protecting the safe space that is western society. They just want to leave it.

When they were in school there was a guy who used to get up on his desk and swinging his male organ around in a windmill motion. The teacher was powerless to stop it, and recoiled. It was the ultimate show of disrespect. I said this teacher is Joe Biden, but the blades of the windmill are clacking him in the face.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Why would they blur that out? Maybe they are filming him in another location?
I had been asking myself the same "why" question this morning until I realized the following:
  • note the @JoeBiden account - that is probably why they blurred the presidential seal
  • @POTUS is the official U.S. President account

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Someone mentioned in the Coronavirus Vaccine thread that Alex Jones is predicting that the Biden Administration will try to start a war with China in a few months. I think there is something to that. Biden's and Harris' approval ratings are at almost record lows, the vaccine mandate may be collapsing, and the infrastructure bills don't seem to be helping them out. Most pundits are predicting a massacre for the Democrats in next year's mid-term elections.

So, to save themselves and the Party they may very well be thinking of some kind of drastic action. I would have thought that it would more likely be a confrontation with Russia rather than China, as the globalists and a large faction in the Democratic party seem to think that that country is the bigger threat. However, China has been more aggressive towards the US since January than Russia. The latest example is the construction by the Chinese of mock US carriers at a bombing range in full view of US satellites.

If there is a contrived confrontation between China and Biden's government, where will it occur? What will be the pretext?

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Someone mentioned in the Coronavirus Vaccine thread that Alex Jones is predicting that the Biden Administration will try to start a war with China in a few months. I think there is something to that. Biden's and Harris' approval ratings are at almost record lows, the vaccine mandate may be collapsing, and the infrastructure bills don't seem to be helping them out. Most pundits are predicting a massacre for the Democrats in next year's mid-term elections.

So, to save themselves and the Party they may very well be thinking of some kind of drastic action. I would have thought that it would more likely be a confrontation with Russia rather than China, as the globalists and a large faction in the Democratic party seem to think that that country is the bigger threat. However, China has been more aggressive towards the US since January than Russia. The latest example is the construction by the Chinese of mock US carriers at a bombing range in full view of US satellites.

If there is a contrived confrontation between China and Biden's government, where will it occur? What will be the pretext?
I don't think a war would help them in the polls either.

People more than ever, no matter the political background are concerned with what they're dealing with daily. The mandates, the inflation, the cost of food and gas, etc. If Biden/Harris turn their focus to starting a war overseas they're gonna lose even more support.

Easy_C

Peacock
Duran believes that the Clinton faction wants a war because they've historically used that playbook to resolve issues, such as when Clinton bombed a factory to distract from his sex scandal. He believes the Obama faction does not want to go that way citing how the CIA director was sent to Russia behind the rest of the administration's back.