The Biden-Harris Administration

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
"I'm going to fight to chan-zhe the way these legish-latures have moving.. thank you."
It's like he is conducting a one man war against both correct sentence construction and pronunciation of the English language.

It's a small thing but I would rather the media pick him up every time he mispronounced a word or utters an incoherent sentence.

Rather than say "he is senile" and resign themselves to Stockholm syndrome I want the media to "seek clarification" for every sentence of his dementia ridden speech.

It would make Operations "emperors new clothes/ alzheimers" too exhausting for the White House to sustain.

Enoch

Hummingbird
The American health care system and health care workers just got hurt, big time. It wasn't a total win at all, Kavanaugh and Roberts sided with the retards on a very important matter for everyone.
Yeah. This is why I've turned up my personal health habits about as high as they can go without wholescale life change.

Raw Milk & Cheese from farmer's market. Fruits and veggies also from farmer's market. I buy meat by the whole animal from a local farm. If I do need to go to the grocery store its every other week or less, and I go to the extremely bougie ones.

Also bought a stationary exercise bike to complement my bench. Have not touched alcohol in 3 months. I am now living as if I will never be able to utilize regular hospital services.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yeah. This is why I've turned up my personal health habits about as high as they can go without wholescale life change.

Raw Milk & Cheese from farmer's market. Fruits and veggies also from farmer's market. I buy meat by the whole animal from a local farm. If I do need to go to the grocery store its every other week or less, and I go to the extremely bougie ones.

Also bought a stationary exercise bike to complement my bench. Have not touched alcohol in 3 months. I am now living as if I will never be able to utilize regular hospital services.
I'm an MD and I recommend this to everyone. The reason medicine also gets a bad rap these days is because boomers largely did not exercise (ever!) and eat right and they still live long due to interventions by American medicine, which are phenomenal. We see them as family members and loved ones, or friends even, and then compare them to others who are in better shape and then blame (and so do they) the medical system for XYZ. The reality is that they are on borrowed boomer time that was mostly unrealistic historically, and they still get to live and interact with others people's (future citizens) money, or the world reserve, whichever way you wanna look at it.

I've been meaning to make a thread about how a lot of people I know are overly sympathetic to all of these old people that had the greatest run of all time, and now get other people's free money, handouts, or inherit huge spousal estates, and are still fairly ungrateful. Not all people, and no, I'm not saying that I wouldn't help others with advice or treatments, even. But I find that it's more likely for them to be continually demanding of numerous things and complaining about life, when they are basically the luckiest two generations that ever lived. When you throw their disdain for freedom into the mix, is it a wonder that people are indifferent if a lab created virus finally knocked them off? I'm curious what others think.

easterbunny2020

Pigeon
Catholic
S

Staying out of the (((AMA))) medical industrial complex is probably one of the best things one can do for longevity.