The Biden-Harris Administration

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
Full quote from bible:

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

Furthermore, Biden here is giving advice to parents on how they should raise their children. Look at how Hunter turned out. Look at what his daughter said in her diaries (her dad had inappropriate boundaries when they were kids, showering with the kids, having loud sex with his wife that the kids could hear, etc). Hunter slept with his dead brothers wife and was sexually infatuated with his niece. Hunters inappropriate behavior is due to lack of appropriate bounties growing up.

And here Joe Biden is telling parents they “must” affirm their Childrens sexual fetishes.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Robert Barnes mentioned Kamala when he was on The Duran. He says he's done arguments against Kamala in court and that she was one of the most incredibly stupid people he's ever dealt with, and that the rest of us have no idea how dumb she actually is just from the court quotes.
I saw this too and then watched her recent responses to sympathetic reporter questions he's completely on the money. She's an 95 IQ at best. I like Barnes, he's very smart and cogent in his general assessments (minus Israel) but can be a little finnecky week to week about political officials. One week he says he dislikes Bill Barr then say he likes him when he was at a Liberty University event with him, then goes on to talk about how bad he is again.

SO... he needs a BIG grain of salt.... but yeah. This statement of her being dumb is factual.

She is quite literally one of the dumbest people I've ever heard in a position of power. Valley girl plus entitled hooker whom acheived fame through sexual seduction of bosses.

But her stupidity knows NO bounds. Seriously, its baffling, stupefying, and a multitude of big talkie words she wouldn't understand.

There's a reason she got less than 1% of the Dem primary vote and was Chosen for VP. Completely controlled.

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
images

WanderingProtagonist

Sparrow
Orthodox
I find it really hard to follow when people are still in the US/Europe nationalist narrative. It's long gone guys, our governments are openly Satanic, out there to destroy us and pulverize us to dust. The ship is half way through in the sinking process. Only objective truth in Christ remains.

View attachment 39884
This is why I hated that my Uncle even served this lost country.....I honestly do. Not only that when he came out he had all kinds of psychological problems and even tried to kill himself because he was hearing voices...All of that just so POS like this guy could take over the country and do whatever he wants to it without being opposed or challenged due to the large number of people that live in fear.
I've tried for the longest to figure out why do Biden keeps putting these people on a pedestal and why is his party and kind so obsessed with having gay/trans people rule over society the same way they obsess over baby killers having the right to execute the unborn in the womb. It's got to be more than just "He's Satanic."

That's not a clear enough answer behind why he's so obsessed with pushing transgenderism. Part of me feels like the sole reason for all of this have got to do with something like setting the nation up to completely fail. It's like how I tried to figure out why are so many Asian males in countries like Thailand or the Philippines choose to be trans but hardly if any of the women don't choose to become female to male and their government don't even push it on them let alone the parents. I've realized that in every nation where there are transgender people at all it's ALWAYS the males affected by it the most. Never/rarely the females. Instead feminism targets them. It reminds me of that photo someone on here posted of the Taiwanese approving boys to wear girl school uniforms/skirts...But that's like the only time I've heard of an Asian leader pushing something like this since it's normally frowned upon by those societies despite they are everywhere.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This is why I hated that my Uncle even served this lost country.....I honestly do. Not only that when he came out he had all kinds of psychological problems and even tried to kill himself because he was hearing voices...All of that just so POS like this guy could take over the country and do whatever he wants to it without being opposed or challenged due to the large number of people that live in fear.
I've tried for the longest to figure out why do Biden keeps putting these people on a pedestal and why is his party and kind so obsessed with having gay/trans people rule over society the same way they obsess over baby killers having the right to execute the unborn in the womb. It's got to be more than just "He's Satanic."

That's not a clear enough answer behind why he's so obsessed with pushing transgenderism. Part of me feels like the sole reason for all of this have got to do with something like setting the nation up to completely fail. It's like how I tried to figure out why are so many Asian males in countries like Thailand or the Philippines choose to be trans but hardly if any of the women don't choose to become female to male and their government don't even push it on them let alone the parents. I've realized that in every nation where there are transgender people at all it's ALWAYS the males affected by it the most. Never/rarely the females. Instead feminism targets them. It reminds me of that photo someone on here posted of the Taiwanese approving boys to wear girl school uniforms/skirts...But that's like the only time I've heard of an Asian leader pushing something like this since it's normally frowned upon by those societies despite they are everywhere.

I don't think Biden has any ideas and only loosely remembers what all his policies are.

Biden had positions going back to the 70s that probably would have been considered far-righ even in 2000.

I'm starting to see people get less stupid and less left wing. Even those who aren't making good decisions or making them very late.

The idea that left-wing people are compassionate is not true. They quickly drop the ideas as they become unuseful to them. Those that don't typically avoid having to live by their alleged principles.

Maybe 50% of people end up becoming "conservative" at some point in adulthood. Yet when does anyone in The Democratic Party cross the aisle? The party is full of trans and BLM allies in their 70s and 80s. This doesn't happen in real life. It happens in the halls of power as their status and wealth is always invested in going further and further left.

They don't have ideas, positions, morals. They just know what's good for them.

It's also obvious that to be an acceptable nominee you have to have a proven track record of being completely safe. Look how they treated Marianne Williamson and Bernie Sanders. There is little difference between them and Joe's positions. Williamson and Sanders were viciously attacked because they haven't racked up decades of doing what they were told. Despite the fact that they would not have been able to make the slightest change and would have been eviscerated by fake news. No outsiders allowed.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
But her stupidity knows NO bounds. Seriously, its baffling, stupefying, and a multitude of big talkie words she wouldn't understand.

There's a reason she got less than 1% of the Dem primary vote and was Chosen for VP. Completely controlled.
It's odd. And it's not an insult but an observation. She appears to not have the capacity to produce a thought. Not sure I've seen that before. Biden has dementia so watching him is almost elder abuse.

She forgets the question she's answering. She repeats herself three different times consecutively in a way where it appears she struggles to fill 30 secs of verbiage.

I swear, you could ask her, how is your sandwich and she would answer, I like sandwiches and this is a sandwich, it has two pieces of bread so I decided to go to a sandwich shop when someone said lunch.....it comes with chips too *laughs*.

Whereas 99% of people would just say, it's ok, how's yours?

I seriously haven't seen something like this before. Bizarre.

Easy_C

Peacock
I’d refer you to E Michael Jones’s take. He posits that these people have a number of psychological quirks (chief among them narcissism) that makes for a deep seated destructive and subversive drive.

WanderingProtagonist

Sparrow
Orthodox
I’d refer you to E Michael Jones’s take. He posits that these people have a number of psychological quirks (chief among them narcissism) that makes for a deep seated destructive and subversive drive.
From what I can tell, they come off as extremely entitled and feel that just because they can legally alter and change their gender to be something they aren't it means they get to do and say whatever they want to whom ever without repercussions. And because of their extreme protective class status they've become incredibly abusive lately and are simply taking advantage of all the perks they have by those in power that treat them as if they are above everyone. All they do is throw verbal attacks at people and demand more and more. It's kind of like how it is with being black, you can go out and do all sorts of wrong and nobody will say anything out of fear of being labeled "racist." It's clear that they are only a protected class now with all this power because the people that gave it to them is trying to make use of them. I'm curious as to what they intended to really do with all these trans people, and every other special interest group they have sheltered regardless of what they do or say.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
All of that just so POS like this guy could take over the country and do whatever he wants to it without being opposed or challenged due to the large number of people that live in fear.
I've tried for the longest to figure out why do Biden keeps putting these people on a pedestal and why is his party and kind so obsessed with having gay/trans people rule over society
Welcome to the awakening. Step one is realizing your country has been subverted.

Step two is realizing it didn't begin with the current Democrat or Republican in office.

Step three is taking the red pill.

@Coja Petrus Uscan is right. To the degree Biden had opinions, they were right wing.
If we could vote for Joe Biden of 1992 I would be his biggest supporter.
But that was decades ago and he has mentally declined.
Today he's just reading notes handed to him by his handlers.
He would come out in favor of throwing gays off rooftops, or North Korea is now our greatest ally, if his handlers wrote that down. Probably without even questioning it. He doesn't have any opinions or agenda of his own.
What was his inaugural speech about? Antiracism. He's not even doing anything about that issue; it was just timely as it came in the wake of the Charlottesville protests.

They did the same controlling to Trump, though it was less obvious as it was verbal "advising" instead of written notes. Check out who his cabinet was and how so many of them betrayed him but he never fired any of them except the honest General Flynn.
You think Trump wanted to bomb that Syrian airport? The thing that made the entire alt-right immediately and permanently drop support for him?

Biden has no real opinions anymore, which is why there are photographs of him holding his notes about Kamala "don't hold grudges. You like her. She is smart" and another one with photographs of press people circled that he was supposed to call on in his press conference for prepped answers. Trump did the same thing, just he remembered the answers without needing notes. Or stuck his notes in his pocket right before going on tv, because he's an actor. It's all staged.

It's got to be more than just "He's Satanic." That's not a clear enough answer behind why he's so obsessed with pushing transgenderism. Part of me feels like the sole reason for all of this have got to do with something like setting the nation up to completely fail.

Sounds like someone needs to spend some time in the JQ thread.

Then look at what Trump, and Biden, and Obama, and W's cabinet all had in common.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Maxey says he is dropping 450gb of Hunter Biden files, including dubious files relating to children online, probably this month.

Also mentions that when he posted bits online on file sharing sites, they were quickly scrubbed. The exception being -

Sandy Cortez :D

Alt - https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=j58Bx0Ebppw

Last edited: