The Biden-Harris Administration

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
That was painful. Granted, she's new to the job and it is a job where every error is broadcast to the world.

They replaced a 2-element intersectional (Psaki was female and jewish) spokesperson with a 4-element intersectional spokesperson (Karin Jean-Pierre is female, black, openly gay, and immigrant).

Special persons diversity overload!!!!!

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
That was painful. Granted, she's new to the job and it is a job where every error is broadcast to the world.

They replaced a 2-element intersectional (Psaki was female and jewish) spokesperson with a 4-element intersectional spokesperson (Karin Jean-Pierre is female, black, openly gay, and immigrant).

As many have mentioned before, this is deliberate. I wouldn't have thought this before if others didn't point it out although I still would have been disturbed. This is a way to demoralize the population and weaken us. All this does is make me feel more resentment.

The color of skin doesn't bother me; however, the fact people have to make a point about it is an issue. In 1940, it might have been a bigger issue when there were laws that were directly anti-black. However, it seems a bigger deal that several years ago a mulatto was elected president. This proves that being the first 'black' anything doesn't mean anything.

Her sexuality is disturbing. Did the previous press secretaries make a big deal of the fact they are attracted to men instead of women?

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Well, it’s a total clown show so might as well go all out. As the controlled demolition of the US continues, the evil scum really running the country are having their fun laughing at us. Part of that includes putting in charge grossly incompetent imbeciles like this diversity woman as one of the faces of the administration.

Gimlet

Pelican
I don't think they are laughing at us. No one laughs when cockroaches scurry. No one laughs at the rats fighting in the alley. Traps are laid out to get rid of roaches and rats; no trap-layer cares enough about the rat to laugh when he is ensnared in trap. We are so "beneath" the people in charge, they don't care enough to find what is happening funny.

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant

I propose that the White House looks the other way when I jump the border, then pays for my skin re-pigmentation surgery and does not prosecute when I make love to a teen girl... and then hires me to be the first Illegal Immigrant Trans-Racial Pedophile press secretary!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Edit.

media%2FFTDZ8RzXEAItPg9.png%3Fname%3Dorig