The Biden-Harris Administration

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Based on the recent documents leak via Project Veritas, the FBI has designated Mike Glover's group - American Contingency - a "terrorist organization". In this video, Mike Glover share his thoughts on it.

MG: "I don't want war. I don't want civil war. I want freedom...and I want to be left the hell alone by the government. The government unfortunately in this circumstance has picked on the wrong person...not because I'm a bad***...because I have better tactics than you..."

Edit.

Sen. Ted Cruz Cites Project Veritas’ FBI Leak When Questioning Director Christopher Wray​

• Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) questioned FBI Director, Christopher Wray, about a recent Project Veritas Report surrounding a document which outlines FBI guidelines for identifying “Militia Violent Extremists.”
  • Wray was attending the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee hearing to answer questions about the Bureau’s recent conduct.
  • In the leaked document, the Betsy Ross Flag, Gadsden Flag, and other common American symbols were portrayed as potentially used by these alleged “extremists.”
  • Ted Cruz to Wray: “I am deeply concerned that the FBI and the Department of Justice have become thoroughly politicized….Yesterday, it was reported that Project Veritas had obtained a copy of a FBI training material, which listed various symbols and themes, which in the FBI’s estimation, were indicative of, quote, ‘Militia Violent Extremism.’ Now, these symbols weren’t things like the Ku Klux Klan or the Nazi Party, which naturally would be symbols of that, but instead they include rather astonishingly, patriotic symbols of our nation and our history. Included on this list is the Betsy Ross flag.”
[Washington D.C.] – Aug 4, 2022] Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) questioned FBI Director, Christopher Wray, about a recent Project Veritas Report regarding a document provided by a whistleblower which revealed FBI guidelines for identifying “Militia Violent Extremists.”

In the leaked document, the Betsy Ross Flag, Gadsden Flag, and other common American symbols were portrayed as potential materials used by these alleged “extremists.”

References to US Constitution’s Second Amendment, using the abbreviation "2A" is also included on the list.

Before Cruz asked Wray to respond, he gave a lengthy statement about the Project Veritas Report:

I hear regularly from FBI agents and from professionals at the Department of Justice who are dismayed that our law enforcement has been weaponized and politicized, rather than remaining apolitical, as it has been for the history of our country. Yesterday, it was reported that Project Veritas had obtained a copy of an FBI training material, which listed various symbols and themes, which in the FBI’s estimation, were indicative of, quote, ‘Militia Violent Extremism.’ Now, these symbols weren’t things like the Ku Klux Klan or the Nazi Party, which naturally would be symbols of that, but instead they include rather astonishingly, patriotic symbols of our nation and our history. Included on this list is the Betsy Ross flag. Now, that is fairly remarkable that the Betsy Ross flag, in the FBI’s indication, is indicative of Militia Violent Extremism because, among other people who have been publicly alongside the Betsy Ross flag, we have President Barack Obama, who was sworn-in directly underneath the Betsy Ross flags. But, it’s not just President Obama, we also have President Biden, who was sworn-in under Betsy Ross flags. It’s not just the Betsy Ross flag. Also on this list is the Gadsden flag as a symbol of violent extremism. Now, the State of Virginia has a license plate for the Gadsden flag, as do many other states. I think people would be astonished to find that having that license plate, the FBI indicates that you’re a violent extremist.

FBI Director Wray indicated that he wasn’t aware of that “specific document.”

Well Senator, I’m not familiar with the particular document that you have behind you and I’m not in the practice of trying to comment on documents I haven’t recognized, but I will tell you that when we put out intelligence products, including ones that reference symbols, which we do across a wide variety of contexts, we usually make great pains- take great pains to put caveats and warnings in the document that make clear that a symbol alone is not considered evidence of violent extremism.

Last edited:

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Even with that physiog, I just through he was German. We need some of those labels on this site. Like the COVID mis-info warning on the birdy site.

These people ain't black.

Probably don't need to give a profanity warning.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Based on the recent documents leak via Project Veritas, the FBI has designated Mike Glover's group - American Contingency - a "terrorist organization". In this video, Mike Glover share his thoughts on it.

MG: "I don't want war. I don't want civil war. I want freedom...and I want to be left the hell alone by the government. The government unfortunately in this circumstance has picked on the wrong person...not because I'm a bad***...because I have better tactics than you..."

Edit.

Sen. Ted Cruz Cites Project Veritas’ FBI Leak When Questioning Director Christopher Wray​

I lost a lot of respect for Mike Glover when I found out he's associated with black rifle coffee co. But that's kind of beside the point. Glowies showing their true colors lately and it's about dang time.

Last edited:

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Adding to my post above, I first had second thoughts about Mike being a straight shooting patriot when I saw brc product placement in most if not all of his videos that I watched. He appears to support black rifle coffee co. (a proven leftist company) to such a degree that if I had to guess, I'd say he has lots of their stock and may have even got in on the ground floor of that now publicly-traded company.

Scrolling through the comments on his 'I am not a terrorist' video (which by the way is nearing one million views), you see countless people offering help and asking how to donate or support. The same video in which he equates Jan. 6 protestors with Chaz rioters, and was concerned that Jan. 6 protestors would 'move into neighborhoods' doing what Antifa/BLM did in neighborhoods. Questionable logic. Granted Mike does say that those leftists orgs should be designated as terrorist organizations, which I've been saying since early days of summer of love, so you have to give him some credit for that.

Then, you come across comments like this and the story starts to get murky. One could imagine such a figure aiding in a psyop which fractures and misdirects true American patriots. This theory does need more due diligence of course but I'm just saying tread cautiously on stuff like this. Maybe someone here knows a lot more than I do as I acknowledge I've just taken a cursory view here recently, but there does appear to be a money trail here somewhere.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.14.59 PM.png

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I think the article @C-Note posted the other day is absolutely illuminating and critical to understand how and why these things happen.

The FBI is just one gear in the wheel thats been subverted for purposes of the grinding destruction of the US hegemony as primary obstacle to GloHo.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Paul Pelosi has already bought China stocks.

There is a meme-concept going round at the moment called "Dark Brandon". The concept is the Biden is some kind of high-level 4D chess grandmaster, essentially imbibed with evil, but using that to deliver victories for the people, against a non-specific enemy. It seems this was started by WH staff, along with the other meme-concept "Biden Boom", which they launched as the US falls into a technical recession.

Is this normal? Is it normal for Biden to be dark?

It seems that one munchkin from the WH accidentally used a Nazi insignia in one of his Dark Brandon memes.

Naturally, some fun is being had with this, such as Dark Daddy Brandon and his showers.

media%2FFZu3Eo2UEAEFekO.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig

This is captioned - #DarkBrandon awakens in the skies above Mar-A-Lago to watch the FBI execute a search warrant (2022, colorized)

He found the darkness to do this within a 24 hour period in which Biden made four serious goofs.