The Bitcoin (BTC) thread

JayJuanGee

Crow
Gold Member
My gut told me the same thing initially but at the time I also thought Bitcoin was analogous to World of Warcraft digital money.

I like gold and silver but it's hard to store, move, and liquidate. It has barely appreciated in nominal values relative to real estate, stocks and Bitcoin.

Making Bitcoin an intended test run is pretty funny when you think about it. You would essentially be front running your own centralised banking monetary system that is opaque, shrouded with mystery with a transparent, fair system where everyone would know exactly what the monetary policy is.

The scam on top of all scams is the monetary system. Most of the rich make their wealth leveraging this, not by innovating. Once you understand the monetary system we live in you understand Bitcoin.

Glad to see that you are coming around to some of these bitcoin sound money ideas, burner.... ;) ..... and as a result, perhaps you are selling a bit less of your BTC and HODLing onto a wee bit more, perhaps? :)

Since when have we given any shits about what such a diptwat such as Nouriel Roubini had to say about bitcoin...

He hardly even seems to understand bitcoin, even though frequently he engages in quite passionate communicate bitcoin negative ideas at nearly any opportunity he gets. He has a pretty decently long track record in being proven wrong, even though he has probably ONLY been commenting in the BTC space for a few years, at best. Maybe at some point that negative nancy bitcoin newbie, aka Roubini will start to learn about what bitcoin actually is, so he can begin to create and communicate more informative content in regards to it. Perhaps? Perhaps? Yet, there are some people who never seem to learn shit.. and Peter Schiff seems to be one of those non-learners who is constantly spouting out about gold... blah blah blah.. so who knows? There could be categories of folks who never really get bitcoin and they see some kind of value in continuing to battle bitcoin including looking stupid along the way in their presentation of conclusions that are only loosely based in facts, demonstrating poor logic, and ultimately show them as the fools they are.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Roubini is a Globalist Shill...

So Trump is saying if the Electoral College goes against him that he might leave the Qval Qffice - really just a distraction for MSM barking yapping purse puppies to buy Rudy/Ellis and Team (Sydney Powell and Lin Wood et. al.) to throw the Federal election into the the House of Reps when SCOTUS invalidates a number of States (WI MI PA AZ NV etc) proven beyond any doubt to be thoroughly corrupted elections.

So BTC was testing the Previous ATH in a similar weekly fast rise through the Fibonacci Retracements next resistance was the ATH - last 5 Leg of major C ran from 3858 to 19,500 (Previous ATH 19,892 11Dec17) its now the end of Nov 2020 - Getting a bit Frothy again and a lot of Whales and Institutional Holders looking to lock in Year-End Gains from the Major C Leg low and hedging in case Kommie Kamala and her Side Kick Beijing Biden Traitor Joe and the Clinton Obama Deep State Machine manage to pull off the Steal of the Century and implement 52% Ordinary Income Taxes and 39.5% CAPITAL GAINS VERSUS CURRENT 20% ON ASSETS HELD FOR A YEAR.

So what happened - a small Fibonacci Retracement from the C Leg High to the .786 Fib Retracement on the Upper Trend Channel Line (16,200) ... Therefore BTC is still in a STRONG UPTREND... just saying... Likely will build support here for a retest of the previous ATH 19,892 and then when we close above 20,000 on the weekly chart I will have to switch the second Fibonacci Graph on the right from a C Leg retracement to an ABC Leg Extension which as I wrote previously is when things will get interesting.

1606506801365.png

Last edited:

joost

Kingfisher
Since when have we given any shits about what such a diptwat such as Nouriel Roubini had to say about bitcoin...

Can you shed some light on the Tether detail? Tether printed nearly $20 Billion. Many Billions printed this year. Isn't Tether pumping the price up? Then selling for USD after the pump?

BTC supply is limited but seems like they're rigging the market to accumulate more.

Roubini is technically correct on all of his assertions. What he neglects to mention is that even with all of those issues it is a fairer, more transparent, more predictable, more equitable form of money that is not controlled by a dictatorial authority like the central banks. It's interesting how he calls out tether for the scam it is but can't see any parallels with what our monetary system already does. It seems totally legitimate for central banks to print money but when Tether does the same thing he takes an issue with it. I guess it's different because governments back banks and not Tether?

Can you shed some light on the Tether detail? Tether printed nearly $20 Billion. Many Billions printed this year. Isn't Tether pumping the price up? Then selling for USD after the pump?

BTC supply is limited but seems like they're rigging the market to accumulate more.

They are doing exactly that. Just like all central banks in over 100 countries. Tether is a scam that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
Good tweet thread here on the cycles of history and how Bitcoin fits in. Another good tweet video hinting at Bitcoin as the solution to some issues causing modern unrest.